~Jess~

Tuesday

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I knew i couldn't be alone in this! lol I think next time i will take 2 weeks off just so somebody has to refill the stapler..lol How would you like to come into your office and see files stacked up a mile high on your desk, another pile on your chair and three piles on the floor, i mean come on WTH??? and not to mention the umpteen sticky notes on my monitor :angry: maybe i'll dress in some fatigues and come in like Rambo :P

LOL, I swear we work for the same place! What I hate is the gobs of emails you have to sort through and wonder what was taken care of and you only find out after you do double the work! I get almost 100 emails a day and that is crazy enough but at least they are sorted through immediately into folders so I can prioritize them that way...It's just when the folders get full and they go into another one and are all lumped together!

Our EG and KSA girls stay cool! I can't imagine Melly without A/C....actually I can...once me and my husband stayed at a place and the A/C quit working. I was so freaking mad and when my back sweats I become a different kind of girl. My husband says that I keep the air cold enough to freeze the kids popcicles! He's mean..when I come home he has turned the A/C somewhere between 76-80....I can't stand a hot stuffy house!

Tasha, I usually keep the a/c between78-80 also. If I have it cooler I am just freezing. It's hard when I go shopping, movies, etc and the a/c is full blast I have to leave. Some places are just wayyyyy to cold!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I think ours runs about 65 or so, we dont have a digital reading on it, but if i had to guess id say this is what its about. Sometimes i get really cold and i shut the ac off for an hour.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Tuesday everyone!

Speaking of AC I keep our house at least at 72. My husband says I am homesick Eskimo. He is always in a long pants and 2 shirts! Poor guy!!

Awwwwwww, I miss those temps! It's rare occasion when you see the mister of mine in a short sleeve shirt but the other day I had to laugh. He was outside grilling in his sleeveless tshirt and dress pants, lol! I am sure he had two pants on though....I just don't get it...oh and he thinks our son has to be like this. Mom said he was dropped off yesterday in a flannel shirt and jeans....I said whattttttt??????????? It only got to 92 here yesterday...that must be cold????

Timeline

Come on down here Melly. Hurghada tends to be cooler than Cairo. It's 100 today. I hope you like humidity. I love it for my skin and hair. I'm adapting to the heat here. But when I run the AC in the bedroom Waleed always says I'm freezing him. He doesn't know cold yet. :P

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena, here's the list for today

June 30

- 12 Rounds (Action, Crime, Thriller)

- The Betrayed (Thriller)

- Dark Streets (Drama, Thriller)

- Do the Right Thing: 20th Anniversary Edition (Comedy, Drama)

- Eastbound & Down: The Complete First Season (Comedy, TV)

- The Education of Charlie Banks (Drama)

- Entourage: The Complete Fifth Season (Comedy, TV)

- The Human Contract (Drama)

- Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (Single-Disc Edition) (Documentary, Music)

- Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (Two-Disc Extended Edition + Digital Copy) (Documentary, Music)

- Lookin' to Get Out (Director's Cut) (Comedy)

- Princess Protection Program (Family)

- Stargate: Atlantis - Season Five (Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, TV)

- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (Action)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning, everyone!

I do prefer fans and open windows as opposed to the a/c. I feel like Im in a temperature controlled womb when the a/c is in use.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Morning MENA! Anyone in Omaha, NE?? I'll be there this weekend for the 4th.

As for the heat, so sorry girls!! Here in Minneapolis, MN the weather is SERIOUSLY bi-polar! Last week it was almost 90 by 8am and horrible humidity. Today it's not even 60 degrees yet and cloudy. Gotta take what we can get though 'cause i am NOT looking forward to the -20 degree weather in January.

Anyhow, have a great day everyone!

Sharifah

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline
Come on down here Melly. Hurghada tends to be cooler than Cairo. It's 100 today. I hope you like humidity. I love it for my skin and hair. I'm adapting to the heat here. But when I run the AC in the bedroom Waleed always says I'm freezing him. He doesn't know cold yet. :P

Olivia...my husband almost died the first time the temp got below freezing. Once he went to bed in his winter coat and scarf!

Timeline

I just realized we get Friday off from work! :dance::dance::dance: Kids will be at their dad's house too and they have fun stuff planned so I won't feel bad that they're just sitting around doing nothing.

It's muggy and blech here and has been for about a week. I'm so sick of it. I'd take dry heat over mugginess anyday and twice on Sundays. In hindsight I would have rather stayed a week in Cairo than in Alex because the humidity was just disgusting. I remember even the lib wouldn't make a crunch 'cause it got all soggy from the humidity.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Morning Ladies (and Charles)~~

Everyone seems to be feeling much better today which is great! (Except for those of u melting around the globe.)

This time next week, I will be on a plane headed for Morocco. I'm sooo excited I cannot even stand it! I'll be there just over a month, but am not sure how much travelling I will do while I am there. I love it at home, but would at least like to go on one excursion to Essouria for about a week.

My crazy groom thinks that we should rent a car and I should drive to prevent the cab drivers overcharging us because I'm American. I have told him I DON'T CARE if the overcharge, cuz there's no way in h*** I want to get mixed up in that mess. Scary enough as a passenger! Not to mention that most of the cars are manuals which I have never driven. Yeah, I'm sure of it...he's completely nuts!

Anyway, have a great day all!!

Melynda

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

MENA Peeps! How ya doing?

I would like to say that it has been hella hot here. :P Last week it was in the 100s, this week in the 90s. Let me just say, I feel crazy to inform you all that 92 is lovely compared to 104. :blink:

Edited by Staashi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.