~Jess~

Tuesday

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Good luck Liv (F) Sweet dreams...its never an easy choice however, you have to ultimately do what is best for you, your future and your health (i mean that physically and mentally)....no matter what. Whatever is meant to be will be....(F)

OMG...its 109 degrees right now...please shoot me. It was 125 in the back of the moving truck the day before because it was parked in direct sun while we were unloading!!!! WTH...i think am going to die from the heat. :P Arizona is HELL in the summer :(

*dreaming of a cool pool and frosty drink*

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Ladies (and Charles)~~

Everyone seems to be feeling much better today which is great! (Except for those of u melting around the globe.)

This time next week, I will be on a plane headed for Morocco. I'm sooo excited I cannot even stand it! I'll be there just over a month, but am not sure how much travelling I will do while I am there. I love it at home, but would at least like to go on one excursion to Essouria for about a week.

My crazy groom thinks that we should rent a car and I should drive to prevent the cab drivers overcharging us because I'm American. I have told him I DON'T CARE if the overcharge, cuz there's no way in h*** I want to get mixed up in that mess. Scary enough as a passenger! Not to mention that most of the cars are manuals which I have never driven. Yeah, I'm sure of it...he's completely nuts!

Anyway, have a great day all!!

Melynda

Melynda

We plan to go back to Maroc the end of May, next year and we plan to go to Essouria too.

For the Gnawa festival. I haven't traveled too extensively in Maroc but have seen a few cities on day trips.

I have too much more I want to see. I have rented a car too. If you can drive in Casa with a stick, honey, you can drive anywhere.

Oh #######, here comes the rain!

I think that May would be a great time of year in Morocco...I have only been there in December so I haven't had the experience of summer yet...he begged me to come back in the summer time so he could show me his country in the sun. When I was there, I spent time in Marrakech, Safi, Youssoufia, Chemayia, and El Jadida. We will see what is in store this time...all I know is that I'm crazy excited!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Stay cool Nawal and thanks too. I'm at around 6 hours of sleep on a regular basis that's just 2 more hours than hubby regularly gets.

Melynda have a blast and post lots of pix!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.