48 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Morning

Its almost July!! whoaaa!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Almost July and going to be hot as a firecracker here today

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey guys! I slept last night! I got 6 hours of sleep and I feel like a new woman!! Hubby came home from work and fell asleep half dressed and I found him the same way he laid down this morning! I don't know what it is but everybody I know had issues sleeping Monday night.

Have a great Tuesday!

Timeline

I slept well last night for the second night in a row. Its hard to tell my friends look im going to bed--when i dont get to talk to them much over here, but i just gotta do it. just a little over 2mths until Josh and I go to ny for the fall/early winter.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline
I slept well last night for the second night in a row. Its hard to tell my friends look im going to bed--when i dont get to talk to them much over here, but i just gotta do it. just a little over 2mths until Josh and I go to ny for the fall/early winter.

Then you will have to readjust to time here. Poor girl! Do you come back to the States every fall and winter?

morning. hard to believe this is the last day of June!where did June go??? at least my allergies are just about gone. Each year they are getting less irritable. Yesterday at work was rough! Being gone for 1 week sure adds alot of catch up to do. I felt like walking right out, just unbelievable! I think I will show them today how to put staples in the stapler. It was like a scavenger hunt for me :angry:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline
morning. hard to believe this is the last day of June!where did June go??? at least my allergies are just about gone. Each year they are getting less irritable. Yesterday at work was rough! Being gone for 1 week sure adds alot of catch up to do. I felt like walking right out, just unbelievable! I think I will show them today how to put staples in the stapler. It was like a scavenger hunt for me :angry:

I have problems just like this! I work with a girl and she is great to help and everything but she has her own job to do as well. There are some people that just need babysat and the stapler issue drives me nuts also...printer paper! What is wrong with keeping things like that stocked up? I am off work the week of 7/13 because my oldest son is having surgery and I dread the mess I will come back to. It will take me a month to catch up.

Timeline

Then you will have to readjust to time here. Poor girl! Do you come back to the States every fall and winter?

Thats my plan starting this year. The past 3yrs ive made a lot of unplanned trips--war, moving countries, pregnancy, gallbladder. This year will be the first 'planned' vacation. Daemian's birthday is Nov 3rd and I wont miss another of his birthdays. I missed 2.

Edited by jessNgeorges

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

lol, reminds me of the place I worked at Maureen. No one seemed capable of filling the staplers or putting paper in the copy machine.

I hope the rest of the week goes better for ya. :star:

It's 106 degrees here in Cairo. I'm thinking I should go crash at Olivia's for the a/c. :lol:

I think I might ask hubby if we can go to a cafe or something to at least get some a/c tonight. Way too hot.

I'm also looking forward to the new Harry Potter movie. It's right by my birthday and hubby knows I want to go see it for my birthday day.

I know as Muslims we aren't really supposed to celebrate birthdays (at least as far as what I know says) but that's one day that I haven't quite let go of yet. Much easier to let go of Christmas and other holidays for some reason.

Anyways, happy Tuesday everyone. :luv:

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Timeline

My birthday is the 22 of July. I wish we had movie theaters around here. New moon comes out just under 5mths from now!! Good thing ill be in NY for that.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

I knew i couldn't be alone in this! lol I think next time i will take 2 weeks off just so somebody has to refill the stapler..lol How would you like to come into your office and see files stacked up a mile high on your desk, another pile on your chair and three piles on the floor, i mean come on WTH??? and not to mention the umpteen sticky notes on my monitor :angry: maybe i'll dress in some fatigues and come in like Rambo :P

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline

Its about 113 here today, but Im not feeling it. We dont go outside much at all.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone! We were to have a few rain showers but guess they showed up at

someone's elses doorstep!! Lucky are the peeps who have rain!

It's hot here too. Has been in the 100's for 2 months now. Where is December!!

Happy to hear everyone finally had some sleep. I'm so fortunate I never really have

probs sleeping.

I'm getting kinda tired of the Michael Jackson thing. I feel so sorry for him in death

as the media is just having a field day. Let the poor guy rest in peace.

Kudos for the judge who sentenced Madoff!!! My hat's off to you!! :thumbs:

Have a great Tuesday everyone. Take care....stay safe and cool !!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline
I knew i couldn't be alone in this! lol I think next time i will take 2 weeks off just so somebody has to refill the stapler..lol How would you like to come into your office and see files stacked up a mile high on your desk, another pile on your chair and three piles on the floor, i mean come on WTH??? and not to mention the umpteen sticky notes on my monitor :angry: maybe i'll dress in some fatigues and come in like Rambo :P

LOL, I swear we work for the same place! What I hate is the gobs of emails you have to sort through and wonder what was taken care of and you only find out after you do double the work! I get almost 100 emails a day and that is crazy enough but at least they are sorted through immediately into folders so I can prioritize them that way...It's just when the folders get full and they go into another one and are all lumped together!

Our EG and KSA girls stay cool! I can't imagine Melly without A/C....actually I can...once me and my husband stayed at a place and the A/C quit working. I was so freaking mad and when my back sweats I become a different kind of girl. My husband says that I keep the air cold enough to freeze the kids popcicles! He's mean..when I come home he has turned the A/C somewhere between 76-80....I can't stand a hot stuffy house!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.