vj terms/words..history

167 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Was that the Michelle and Craig thing?

And what a thing it was! :yes:

anything like the am i overreacting thread? :lol:

I have another one...

Who started a shittstorm in MENA when she said that buying halal(?)meat was expensive for her Muslim hubby--Clue:::

then this person got into a crapfest with iceyspots and various other members over secrets that were shared amongst 'friends'.

shannonandsamir?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Who sadly lost their awesome baby cow Lovie?

A guess....Sharon?

I have another one...

Who started a shittstorm in MENA when she said that buying halal(?)meat was expensive for her Muslim hubby--Clue:::

then this person got into a crapfest with iceyspots and various other members over secrets that were shared amongst 'friends'.

shannonandsamir?

YES! :dance:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

A guess....Sharon?

yup!

I have another one...

shannonandsamir?

that was hilarious :lol:

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

A guess....Sharon?

yup!

I have another one...

shannonandsamir?

...and alittle sad.

OK an easy one....

WHO started two(?) threads called " Consolemaster's Greatest Hits",...they were hilarious!

edit--I have to go---keep this thread going, it's fun to rake up the past every now and again! :lol:

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

A guess....Sharon?

yup!

I have another one...

shannonandsamir?

...and alittle sad.

OK an easy one....

WHO started two(?) threads called " Consolemaster's Greatest Hits",...they were hilarious!

edit--I have to go---keep this thread going, it's fun to rake up the past every now and again! :lol:

mawilson

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OK an easy one....

mawilson

I'm still not convinced they're not the same person. :whistle:

OK an easy one....

mawilson

I'm still not convinced they're not the same person. :whistle:

There can be only one...Niels Bohr = consolemaster :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

James

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline

how did mena slumber parties come about in vj chat?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
James

Correct! :thumbs:

I nominate Charles to ask the question.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I don't know the answer, but I was thinking it's because the interviews happen overnight. So they do the slumber parties to keep the gals company. Just a thought. :unsure:

Timeline

I don't know the answer, but I was thinking it's because the interviews happen overnight. So they do the slumber parties to keep the gals company. Just a thought. :unsure:

:no: and you hang out in mena.... :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

:no: and you hang out in mena.... :huh:

True, but they had already had many slumber parties before I stumbled upon them and the whole pineapple princess thing.