46 posts in this topic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Eh, did anybody ever mention that you can DISABLE the PMs? Or block people?

I vote that this guy is a TROLL!!! But he started two interesting thread, at least for bored people like me, so I'll hang around.

Pass the popcorn and soda please!

yeah that makes sense if only this bored stiffness has been directed towards a goodwill nevertheless iam having fun-

ggee.....i have so much time today :unsure:

Filed: Timeline
@yakenya - i totally agree

@norie - nice comeback

wow i cannot stop myself from

a) laughing

B) feeling sorry for this guy who started this thread

c) feeling sorry for his fiancee ( we can see your true colors, maybe ur fiancee can do the same? you insult people & you judge quite a lot...hmm may God just be with both of you in times of "disagreements" in ur future marriage..ESPECIALLY on ur fiancee.........................................................................

............) and please dont generalize the people from my country; it makes you sound so much like an ignorant.

@MR.Quirky - so what is all this attitude about? i smell jealousy, who knows you just might be envious these american men you stereotype are attracting the women you'd like; or just simply because at how they look in ur eyes (physically unattractive) they are capable of attracting the pretty ones from our country..

did i hit the right button?

think before you talk coz how your words come out does not make you sound any better

and STOP DISPLACING ur stress.... you definitely have Issues you need to solve..REALLY

but this definitely is VERY entertaining though (how one man can sit there and humiliate himself with his ignorance)

too bad they locked the 1st thread;

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

did you include short, tall, old, young i would bet your young and with this thread you have done nothing but amuse everyone and show your shallowness. If your for real and have a case pending i would spend a little more time learning the steps and a little less worrying about everyone one elses life, apparently God didnt want two of you so he made us all different.

Please go ahead and post your emails since that would be against the rules that would end this sooner

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
i personally think its ok to marry a fat old ugly american than to an angolan(thats where u from /fiancee from right?)but hey its just me...i couldnt care less if why would anyone marry someone from an aids rampant country with most are starving...

You're just as ignorant as the OP. What were you guys... separated at birth? Prejuidice mo'fo's.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
i personally think its ok to marry a fat old ugly american than to an angolan(thats where u from /fiancee from right?)but hey its just me...i couldnt care less if why would anyone marry someone from an aids rampant country with most are starving...

You're just as ignorant as the OP. What were you guys... separated at birth? Prejuidice mo'fo's.

:rofl::rofl:

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from IR-1 / CR-1 Spouse Visa Process & Procedures to off topic

this has zero to do with IR-1 / CR-1 Spouse Visa Process & Procedures

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
much you love your dam husband and how skinny he is...

Gee, I don't care!

Please stop emailing me and torturing me by telling me in paragraph after paragraph how much you love your fat, american husband. I dont care one bit...

Man, if you have to plead so hard with a stranger, plead harder with yourselves to convince yourselfs that you are right, me? I do NOT care.

I have gotten SO many emails after my question post about you and your marriages. Please stop now or I will start posting them on the forums.

one more thing...do u mind posting ur pic here so i can see how handsome u are and how gorgeous u are and how trim u are that u think all girls must only fall for someone like u...dang ...im must be missing something huh...but please put ur real picture ok?let me see who mocks us pinay for going with old fat americans...

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt?and here i thought i said the right things...dang...my sarcasm must be too obvious huh? uhmmm...well there's nuthin wrong to wot i said.to each his own...anyone can marry whomever they dang wants...either old or ugly or fat(im 10 kilos overweight dang) or yellow or brown or black or rich or poor...we have no right...no right at all to question or even smirk at one person's choice to marry..and also whatever intentions they have for marrying is not anyone's business...everyone has his own accountability..so i was just saying to the OP to let the pinays marry whom they wana marry because no filipina has ever question him or his race ...is that clear enough?dang ...i so like this kind of thread...it relieves boredom and stress from waiting ..hehhehehe

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just thought I would get in before the lock. :wacko:

Hey how's it goin' rooster?

Pretty good. Just freakin HOT around here lately. It seems Sister Trinket started a trend!

Hey, don't blame me. But it is hot here today, frigging 85 F at 5 in the morning. Well its 7 now, I think I will go back to get some more sleep.

if the first thread and this 2nd one had been moved to the philippine forum, then it would even be more interesting. to the OP, i warned you to brace yourself, your question will definitely trigger heated responses.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
OP what the heck did you do to piss people off?

To answer your question:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3048375

Now sit back, grab some pop corn 'cause the show is about to start.

Someone hit the lights, please?

That thread was just amazing. Pity it got locked. So much hysteria in such a compact place. And not even an OT thread!

How much should we wager this thread winds up locked too?

Dayum, looks like I missed another good pinay bashing thread! :cry:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Hey, don't blame me. But it is hot here today, frigging 85 F at 5 in the morning. Well its 7 now, I think I will go back to get some more sleep.

Hey yeah, don't blame Trinket. I wish I could go back to sleep too Trinket but I have to bring the kids to preschool.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg