• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

MMMMMM Poutine!!!

this word has a diffrent meaning in the USA... :blush:

I guess..I don't know what it means for you but to me poutine is french fries with this really nice melty cheese and a brown gravy type sauce on them.

Very bad for you but ohhh so good

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

May 18, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

May 20, 2005 - Received Date

June 2, 2005 - Notice Date

June 6, 2005 - Received NOA1

September 10, 2005No action to date

December 1, 2005 -Approved

I129

August 25, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

September 7, 2005 - "touched" I think

September 12, 2005 - Received NOA1 showing receipt date of August 30, 2005

October 17, 2005 - APPROVED!!!

November 27, 2005 - Received by NVC

November 3, 2005 - RFE received from Consulate

November 18, 2005 - RFE delivered to Consulate

November 28, 2005 - Instructions received

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

March 23 - Checklist received

May 12 - Packet 4 received

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

June 7 - Steve Arrived home

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I dont think VJ has changed any. :P

I see new members coming all the time, and really thats great. Some post alot, some dont. With older members some stay, some leave. Its always been like that since I joined 2 years ago.

There are some people on here that just like cant get along with people. Thats just their personality.

There are others that just read most of the time, and dont get involved with the drama. I am one of those people. I first joined VJ, to learn how to get my visa. Which I have done with the help of so many great people on VJ. I have learned a great deal here, and am very thankful for the chance to be able to do so. I just dont get involved with other peoples arguments. Its just not who I am.

To me VJ is just the same as it always has been. A great place to help one another thru this long process.

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Dunno what to say really...because many of you newbies just won't get it....but it ain't the same around here no more and the way you all choose to go at each other or others at the slightest provocation is the reason VJ is slipping.

So like another very longstanding VJ'er who has left here today...it's time for me to also say 'Adios'.

To my friends, who know who they are....I wish you the best of everything and if you want to stay in touch PM me. I am going to set up a site for a select few who know how to truly care, advise and support each other. On that site members will be invited, so I guess if you don't get an invite you know your past actions here were not always appreciated!

To the rest of you....shame on you for turning this site into something many of us no longer want to be a part of....great job guys!

Cool. Send me one of those invites.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

MMMMMM Poutine!!!

I guess..I don't know what it means for you but to me poutine is french fries with this really nice melty cheese and a brown gravy type sauce on them.

in the USA its a ladys sex organ

Dang near fell outta my chair!!!!

Timeline

MMMMMM Poutine!!!

in the USA its a ladys sex organ

Hmm I've lived my entire life in the US and never heard that! Sure you don't have that confused with poontang?

My hubby is from Canada and they serve poutine up there :)

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

I129

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline
I heard that word in a Ted Nugent song..............

:lol:

That's poontang

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

I129

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline
off topic:

I think the song title is "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang"

Obviously, a rock band from the 70's.....

Yep...he played here for 4th of July last year

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

I129

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

i thought it was Punani,..... :whistle:

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

:lol: Typical of VJ that when you can't be bothered to read all the post and want to say something, that by the time you get to the end of the thread, its changed subject :lol::lol:

I just wanted to add my 2p worth by saying what a lot of you have already said really, that VJ has its ups and down, always has done and always will do - blah de blah de blah - it goes on and on really! VJ has had some REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad times and rows that want to make you crawl under the rug and stay there - but its always died down again. Have to admit though, that it is not the same, but then again, nothing stays the same for ever! And now I'm finished babbling :whistle:

I wish whoever it is that is leaving/left well.

Pauline (F)

My NEW UK Website!!!

[/b]K1 Visa Timeline. USA - England. Through VSC[/b][/b][/u]

30th Dec - Sent I-129F to Vermont

31th Dec - Vermont Received Package

8th Jan - NOA1

16th Jan - NOA2 (8 days)

23rd Jan - NVC receives file

28th Jan - NVC sends petition on to London

02 Feb - London received petition

09 Feb - Packet 3 received from Embassy in London

11 Feb - Package 3 returned to London Embassy (Holds breath now)

4th Mar - INTERVIEW DATE!! - VISA APPROVED!!!!!!

8th Mar - Flight booked to Newark NJ

8th Mar - ARRIVED IN MY BABES ARMS!!!!

10th Apr - MARRIED at Niagra Falls (USA Side)

26 Apri - Received Social Security Number

23rd Apr - Posted AOS and EAD

14 May - NOA for AOS (online 11 May) (and rejection for EAD (forgot to tick a box))!

17th May - sent EAD back

7th Jun - NOA1 for EAD

25 Jun - (AOS & EAD) Fingerprints and bio's at Philly

8th Jul - E-Filed for AP - NOA1 given 3 hours later

4th Aug - RFE for AP (via e-mail) documents lost!

6th Aug - RFE for AP via e-mail

9th Aug - Resent AP with new documents

16th Aug - NOA1 for AP received by post

24th Aug - AP APPROVED (via e-mail)

2nd Sep - AP arrives in mail!

10th Sep - EAD transferred to Vermont

16th Sep - Received NOA1 transfer to Vermont

20th Oct - DENIED EAD! :( entered wrong code -20th May - AOS Interview Date - NOT going. 28th June - GOING HOME TO UK

:lol: Typical of VJ that when you can't be bothered to read all the post and want to say something, that by the time you get to the end of the thread, its changed subject :lol::lol:

I just wanted to add my 2p worth by saying what a lot of you have already said really, that VJ has its ups and down, always has done and always will do - blah de blah de blah - it goes on and on really! VJ has had some REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad times and rows that want to make you crawl under the rug and stay there - but its always died down again. Have to admit though, that it is not the same, but then again, nothing stays the same for ever! And now I'm finished babbling :whistle:

I wish whoever it is that is leaving/left well.

Pauline (F)

What Ruby said.

Goodbye.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Oh ignore all my bloody quoting hahahah messed up real good!!!! Anyway Cerise dear I dont think your odd, but I am sure Frances said you was :luv:

:o:o:o:o:o MARGY!!!!!!! Those conversations aboot Cerise were suppose to be confidential...yanno???

I am odd. Sheesh woman, I've been here over a year, you have to have seen even a bit of it. :P

Frances probably did say that...in between throwing cow pictures at me and taunting me with poutine. ;)

errr....ahhhh...ummm.... :whistle::blush:

poutine.jpg

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony