Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

casablanca, yes. dayum that was boring.

:no: that is a great film...... :yes:

edit to add....said 'was' but meant 'is' :P

Edited by welshcookie

:no: that was a great film...... :yes:

omg you disagreed with me! vj sure aint what it used to be :( I am reporting you to Ewok!

too bloody right I did!! :P

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

:no: that was a great film...... :yes:

omg you disagreed with me! vj sure aint what it used to be :( I am reporting you to Ewok!

"Enfant Provocateur likes to stir up trouble because...because, well...just because. This species of Flame Warrior is almost always young and male - it could be just a hormone thing."

:innocent::D

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
I would just like to deal with a few comments/assumptions made here....

I am not advertising another site, I am just going to make a way for those of us that want to, to keep in touch with each other in a non hostile environment. I would still recommend VJ to anyone who was on this journey for all the valuable information in here.

For those of you that think it has not changed, it hasn't elsewhere on the site, but in here whether you realise it or not, the atmosphere is more aggression than support these days. Some of the comments made on this thread just prove my point!

I wish you all well, feel free to flame me if you want.....I won't be commenting again!

Sarah

D_F <------ Hasnt received his invitation yet!!!

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

heres looking at you kid! :luv:

ok someone please remind me.. what movie is that from?

Has Google failed you? :P

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Timeline
Ok...my last post, along with Sarah(who Craig & I just got off the phone with..nice! girl she is!) to clarify a few things myself.

I'm not running with my tail between my legs over Lisa's very eloquent post as some of you would love to believe. (*don't recall a failure to post back per somone's request ever being "owned" but hey, that's just ME) :lol: I, just like Sarah, have just grown tired of the place. It is VERY useful for information and used to be fun to have a laugh as well...it still is with certain people. I sent a few PM's out yesterday,and (totally unrelated incidents as far as *I* know!) Sarah decided to do the same a few hours later. Unlike at least one poster thinks, I didn't feel I needed to be 'validated' by her before I left. If you recall, I never stated anywhere up until now I even was going anywhere, but I don't expect you to understand my desire to clarify things here one last time either. People work differently(oh, if anything, I already know what's gonna be said about THAT line, and YESSSSSS I get it already!) ;)

Gimy, if you really must be that curious about our life, I'm sure Amera can post a few pics of our little meetup tonight. :thumbs: Nothing 'timed' about my exit 't all but think what you like, you conspiracy-girl you. :)

Funny that people don't like it when I continue to post certain things, but when I don't they are all over it wondering 'ooooooooooo, what's the deep, dark reason for it??) :lol:

Now, to whoever said if you are REALLY leavning the accounts will be disabled soon...don't worry your pretty little head, it'll happen. Some of us just want a chance to get/respond to our PMs and gather emails,etc before we shut that off...no deep, dark mystery there either if you think about it. :no: When Sarah said she made this thread, I just HAD to have a look. That's just me, too. :)

Anyway, for those of you who have been helpful, not rude during disagreements(which is fine..it's the petty sniping and nit picking that really bothers me...like it or not) and just outright wonderful people..thanks. To ANYONE still going through this process, hope you have a speedy journey and I wish you all the best.

You can either take this for what it is...one response to all the wonderings on this thread, or you can twist it into "Oh loookkkkkkk Michelle's trying to get attention again!!!" Either way, it works for me. 1/you can read it and move on or 2/you get the drama some of you seem to abhor, but are drawn to like a moth to a flame.

Craig has gotten the visa, we're done with AOS, we're happy, I don't need it, so going. that's all, simple as. (F)

One last post for you Smitty....have fun with it! :P;) j/k

See ya! :) M.

ireland-wave-goodbye.jpg

Ok...my last post, along with Sarah(who Craig & I just got off the phone with..nice! girl she is!) to clarify a few things myself.

I'm not running with my tail between my legs over Lisa's very eloquent post as some of you would love to believe. (*don't recall a failure to post back per somone's request ever being "owned" but hey, that's just ME) :lol: I, just like Sarah, have just grown tired of the place. It is VERY useful for information and used to be fun to have a laugh as well...it still is with certain people. I sent a few PM's out yesterday,and (totally unrelated incidents as far as *I* know!) Sarah decided to do the same a few hours later. Unlike at least one poster thinks, I didn't feel I needed to be 'validated' by her before I left. If you recall, I never stated anywhere up until now I even was going anywhere, but I don't expect you to understand my desire to clarify things here one last time either. People work differently(oh, if anything, I already know what's gonna be said about THAT line, and YESSSSSS I get it already!) ;)

Gimy, if you really must be that curious about our life, I'm sure Amera can post a few pics of our little meetup tonight. :thumbs: Nothing 'timed' about my exit 't all but think what you like, you conspiracy-girl you. :)

Funny that people don't like it when I continue to post certain things, but when I don't they are all over it wondering 'ooooooooooo, what's the deep, dark reason for it??) :lol:

Now, to whoever said if you are REALLY leavning the accounts will be disabled soon...don't worry your pretty little head, it'll happen. Some of us just want a chance to get/respond to our PMs and gather emails,etc before we shut that off...no deep, dark mystery there either if you think about it. :no: When Sarah said she made this thread, I just HAD to have a look. That's just me, too. :)

Anyway, for those of you who have been helpful, not rude during disagreements(which is fine..it's the petty sniping and nit picking that really bothers me...like it or not) and just outright wonderful people..thanks. To ANYONE still going through this process, hope you have a speedy journey and I wish you all the best.

You can either take this for what it is...one response to all the wonderings on this thread, or you can twist it into "Oh loookkkkkkk Michelle's trying to get attention again!!!" Either way, it works for me. 1/you can read it and move on or 2/you get the drama some of you seem to abhor, but are drawn to like a moth to a flame.

Craig has gotten the visa, we're done with AOS, we're happy, I don't need it, so going. that's all, simple as. (F)

B) This smiley is because I am just having a LITTLE glass of wine hahaha...no matter what tho...this is just no good ladies...hope this is just a 4th of July slump :P ..kidding kidding. What happenned with the ole good VJ addiction? :whistle: Hmmmmm

Filed: Timeline

ireland-wave-goodbye.jpg

oh soo funny..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shon.gif