Immigrant2009

What is your favorite movie(s) of all time?

36 posts in this topic

Hello Folks,

I thought, I should start an interesting thread by asking this question to my fellow VJers, what is your favorite movie of all time?

It can one movie, 2 more. So I will start off with mine.

ALso these should be/are the movies you love to watch every year or every other year.

1- T2 - Judgment Day

2- Back To the Future Trilogy

3- Jurassic Park Series

4- Star Trek II Wrath of Khan (sorry folks I am a trekkie.)

Now your turn.

Edited by Immigrant2009

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Excalibur

2. The Fifth Element

3. IronMan

4. South Park, Longer, Uncut.

5. Team America

6. Evil Dead trilogy

7. Forbidden Planet

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I'd say Schindler's List...because of its historical significance and its emotionally powerful story.

Yeah, females love those emotional flicks.

:devil:

Schindlers was pretty good and the plot aside, I picked up a small business tip.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I've seen all of these films at least half a dozen times, probably much more. GF-I way way more.

Godfather I & II. I think I've got most of the dialog in GF-I pretty much down as it's spoken onscreen

Reservoir Dogs.

Kill Bill I & II

A Clockwork Orange

The Shining

Dr. Zhivago

Lawrence of Arabia

Casablanca

Yeah, I like Tarantino, Kubrick, David Lean and old Bogey pics. So sue me.

I've seen all of these films at least half a dozen times, probably much more. GF-I way way more.

Godfather I & II. I think I've got most of the dialog in GF-I pretty much down as it's spoken onscreen

Reservoir Dogs.

Kill Bill I & II

A Clockwork Orange

The Shining

Dr. Zhivago

Lawrence of Arabia

Casablanca

Yeah, I like Tarantino, Kubrick, David Lean and old Bogey pics. So sue me.

Lean was the master.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
:rofl:

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'd say Schindler's List...because of its historical significance and its emotionally powerful story.

Schindlers was pretty good and the plot aside, I picked up a small business tip.

It'd take a cold-hearted SOB not to be moved emotionally by that movie.

Edited by Col. 'Bat' Guano

It'd take a cold-hearted SOB not to be moved emotionally by that movie.

Or Danno and a few others here.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015