1. 1. Have you ever peed in the shower?

• Yes - male
    • No - male
    • Yes - female
    • No - female

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
A nice thread about peeing in shower now really is this necessary?

Necessary no. Fun, YES. If you don't like it, GTFO!!!

You are very rude i never pee in shower i pee in toilet as a normal person should.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

You are very rude i never pee in shower i pee in toilet as a normal person should.

Lighten up, Francis.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I tried a couple of times because I wondered what all the fuss was about, but I just couldn't do it. Maybe I was traumatized as a child or something.

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-25

Contacted Congrasswoman Eshoo's Office for assistance : 2008-06-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-06-18 !!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The poll never said anything about being "normal" Now STFU and GTFO!!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I hear it's normal in Pak not to use toilet paper - they wipe their arses with their hands.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I hear it's normal in Pak not to use toilet paper - they wipe their arses with their hands.

they have toilets there? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Seems like Eric is back :lol:

Spelling and grammer too good - not Eric IMHO.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

• 1 month later...

SOS Mata Atlantica actually lauds the idea.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090804/ap_on_...inate_in_shower

Brazil forest group: Go green — go in the shower

ap_logo_106.png

2009/08/04 17:20

RIO DE JANEIRO – New TV ads are encouraging Brazilians to save water — by urinating in the shower.

Brazilian environmental group SOS Mata Atlantica says the campaign, running on several television stations, uses humor to persuade people to reduce flushes.

The group says if a household avoids one flush a day, it can save up to 4,380 liters (1,157 gallons) of water annually.

SOS spokeswoman Adriana Kfouri said Tuesday that the ad is "a way to be playful about a serious subject."

The spot features cartoon drawings of people from all walks of life — a trapeze artist, a basketball player, even an alien — urinating in the shower.

Narrated by children's voices, the ad ends with: "Pee in the shower! Save the Atlantic rainforest!"

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Timeline

ap_logo_106.png

RIO DE JANEIRO – New TV ads are encouraging Brazilians to save water — by urinating in the shower.

Brazilian environmental group SOS Mata Atlantica says the campaign, running on several television stations, uses humor to persuade people to reduce flushes.

The group says if a household avoids one flush a day, it can save up to 4,380 liters (1,157 gallons) of water annually.

SOS spokeswoman Adriana Kfouri said Tuesday that the ad is "a way to be playful about a serious subject."

The spot features cartoon drawings of people from all walks of life — a trapeze artist, a basketball player, even an alien — urinating in the shower.

Narrated by children's voices, the ad ends with: "Pee in the shower! Save the Atlantic rainforest!"

I heard it on the radio today, "If a typical American household would just pee in the shower, instead of flushing the toilet everytime, they could save 15,000 gallons a year."

That number seems a little high, that's like 40 flushes a day. We compromise. "If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ap_logo_106.png

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Duh.

Canadian. Snowshoeing, winter camping, sledding, cross country... i had the need, so I peed...

Ha!

I laughed out loud at this...

Ofcourse yes! Now I do not head for the shower every time I have to pee but if I am showering then why not.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: Other Timeline
Have you ever peed in the shower?

Never in My whole life. if I have to pee I will go in the toilet. it's not cool to pee in the shower. :bonk:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Have you ever peed in the shower?

Never in My whole life. if I have to pee I will go in the toilet. it's not cool to pee in the shower. :bonk:

True - actually it is pretty warm :blush:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
:shocked: never have, never will, was grossed out when my husband did it. today i choose to be uppity :jest:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!