*Maureen*

Thursday

26 posts in this topic

Good Morning.

Well I learned something new yesterday, always look down before you get out of your vehicle. I slipped in somebody's vomit (ewwwwww, yuck, gross, why me???) I'm still sick thinking about it. Good thing it was at a gas station, i helped myself to the window washer to clean off the bottom of my shoe.

Have a great day everybody!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning Maureen. :star:

I think I would have jammed my whole darn food in the window washer thingy. lol

That is just too gross. :wacko:

Happy Thursday everyone. I guess by the talk, this is a holiday weekend. lol

It's easy to forget the holidays when you aren't in the country.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend full of friends/family/fun! :dance:

In my continuing battle with the squitos, they now appear to be biting me through my socks? lol

But, I am mostly just being bitten on my feet, so at least it's not all over my body, alhamdulillah.

They have a couple of plug in things here at the in-laws apartment, one is full of some kind of liquid, which I don't particularly like, but it's more tolerable than the bug spray, and the other one has a little cartridge that you change every day. Both devices are supposed to make a smell that the squitos don't like. I guess they work better than nothing, but not 100%.

The heat, although um, hot, doesn't bother me too much. We got pretty hot in the summer in California. I'm not as used to the humidity, but it hasn't been to bad thankfully.

Anyways, if we move to Kuwait, it will be even hotter!! Temps there this week as high as 114, and I guess it gets even hotter than that. :blink:

Thank God for a/c yah? lol

Enough babbling, hope everyone has a great day! :luv:

Nagi, I hope you're sleeping soundly as I type this!!! :D

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

I never realized how bad the mosquitoes are there. I can't imagine there would be lots of standing water for those pesky bugs to breed there. My husband has been getting bit by them now but so far they haven't gotten to me yet.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. last night of night shift, another 2 hours to go.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everybody! Just started my work day and I am sure it is going to be a busy one to complete all of my tasks.

Maureen this is so gross! Seriously, I almost chucked up breakfast for somebody else to step in it, lol! I guess it was a good lesson to learn and share.

Melly, your feet must smell sweet, lol!!! Seriously that would drive me nuts to not be able to get away from those little boogers! I can bare the heat without the humidity. It gets extremely humid in Ohio and the summer can sometimes feel suffocating. Even my husband whom is from EG said he has never felt nasty, sticky heat like here. Yuck!

Charles, glad you are off the night shift. Do you rotate on a basis? I used to do a swing shift and it just about killed me. I never could catch up on my sleep and get it right. At least two nights a week I couldn't sleep.

We still need lots of prayers our way. Just taking things day by day but any you can offer we appreciate!

Have a blessed day all!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Well I learned something new yesterday, always look down before you get out of your vehicle. I slipped in somebody's vomit (ewwwwww, yuck, gross, why me???) I'm still sick thinking about it. Good thing it was at a gas station, i helped myself to the window washer to clean off the bottom of my shoe.
shocked-smiley-9466.gif

You poor thing, that is nasty. I have been in Egypt in August and it isn't as hot as Florida. Even worst than California where I grew up, at least the heat isn't wet like Florida. We have the humidity, the air is thick and makes you sweats and we won't even discuss the bugs. My husband is use to New York, that is where he lived when he was here, so Florida is going to be a big shock to him. lol As an added bonus we also get nice big hurricanes, and that is where the fun comes in, nothing better than being in Florida with no electric in the middle of August, oh talk about a damn good time. Have a good day everyone.

shocked-smiley-9466.gif

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-up.jpg

Morning everyone! Nothing worse than having bites on your feet! I surely don't like the heat and mixed with humidity it's the pits. At least here in AZ it's hot and mostly dry.

Maureen, I don't know how you managed to clean your shoes! I would have been throwing my whole body in that water!
:lol:

Tasha, sweetie I am praying for you everyday. Take one day at a time.

GG you are up early!

Melly, good luck with all your critters! I hope you will find something that will help

your bites.

Morning Charles!

Have a great Thursday everyone. Take care and above all stay safe.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

also yesterday, we decided to let my son take his first test drive, oooohhhh i was a bundle of nerves and i am surprised that my hair didn't turn gray. I am not ready for this! He did alright but i sure wish that our car had the passenger brake...lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning!

Yup, I got some sleep, but not nearly enough. Yesterday I was sick, which by the way Maureen, that was not my vormit cos I didn't go anywhere. I still feel like crappo.

Amanda, that's the spirit! Stay focused and when you find yourself feeling a bit discouraged, ask God for that extra measure of faith.

Melly, I guess this is an all out war with the skeeders. There just has to be something that you can do to eradicate them.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Happy Thursday! :energy:

Olivia, Im really happy for you!

Unfortuneately, I dont get to celebrate holidays with walmart bcz I am always stuck there. Heres my schedule

today 1030-7p, tomorrow 1030-7p, Saturday 130p-1030p, Sunday (my day off I have to work) 730am-430pm, Monday 2p-11p, Tuesday 1030-7p

This is another reason I prefer to be near my family, bcz Im tired of never getting the chance to celebrate with people. Always stuck in Walmart is no fun. And if Im home, Adam is at work or sleeping.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Yo MENA peeps - happy Thursday...I'm so glad it's almost Friday of a 3-day weekend! yeah!

Lots of love to you all...oh yeah, GG - ain't nothin' like Florida in the middle of summer. Here in Tallahassee, we say that it is "Hotter than unmarried love outside." ;):devil::dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good afternoon everyone. Just got back from an interview have another one this afternoon as well. I love that pic of "the panzon". He is so cute. And he is sulking as well. :dance:

Hope everyone has a great Thursday and take care of yourselves guys.

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.