122 posts in this topic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I vote it's a troll.

one little sign is he claims he started working 3 or 4th day after getting married.... ead takes at least 60 to 90 days after filing.

something just doesn't sound genuine about this one.

Sounds like someone who isn't familiar with the process and isn't really going through the paperwork most of us are familiar with that goes with the k1/ead/aos.

-S.

I vote it's a troll.

one little sign is he claims he started working 3 or 4th day after getting married.... ead takes at least 60 to 90 days after filing.

Sounds like someone who isn't familiar with the process and isn't really going through the paperwork most of us are familiar with that goes with the k1/ead/aos.

-S.

Concur ...

Also - this "person" knows how to use the VAWA, yet stays in a situation like this? (x living in same house, working as a "slave")

Some time when we argue she says she will go to USCIS and remove my file...when i say that i will file against u that u r abusing me and using me to make her life better

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I agree.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Guys i dnt know how to tell all that in just one Post, but will try to explain the Situation

My Wife and Me met online in 2005 decided to meet in person and when she went back to US filed for me.

came to US got married, even before we got married she asked me to look for a Job, because she was fired from her retail job, even before i got my visa she used to say once u come i will stop working.

well on every thing she have different "Alien" opinion then me .. actually from every body else around.. she dnt like to have any friends and not even saying hello to neighbors and i m totaly different so we have argument all the time about all the things

well 3rd week of my arrival in US i got job it was 4th or 3rd day of our marrige.. i m working... she decided to move to a Big apartment so "SHE" decided that we are going to move 3 bedroom apartment... she said it will be ok she gets partial disability money..

after 1st month of paying rent it was too much and she asked her ex husband to move with us so he can help in rent..

WHAT could i do?? i earn 1200$ and just rent was 830$ .. more over she used to use her ex husband's car whenever needed... so then she started saying buying me a CAR, we went to a car place choose a car financed it. i(Now i realised almost after one year that we have 25% APR because she have very bad credit)

i mean all this mess in her life and i feel like she got me here just to make her life easy.... Her ex husband moved out becasue we moved to a small apartment after few months .. infact we moved about 6 times in just 17 Months:S

i m amazed "Thats American Life"

when i was back home she said to me and my mom .... oh your son dnt have to pay me any thing just help me in the Bills... but eventually every thing came on my shoulders now ... i can not just explain all of this pain i m going through i feel so embarrassed. she is addicted to Alcohal and smoking so i have to pay for every thing.

Some time when we argue she says she will go to USCIS and remove my file...when i say that i will file against u that u r abusing me and using me to make her life better. she Calls me a Terrorist because i m Muslim, she says sorry then.

She is on Prozac and Paxil.

is she right in saying that i am responsible for her all needs she dnt have to work?

we will be married 2 years this agust still waiting for green card.

Please give your opinions

This is a form of Modern day Pimping being done by American Women/with the ex husband against their foreign Husbands.

Nothing like a good old fashioned American woman bashing is there? Do you feel better about yourself now that you made us ALL sound like useless pieces of #######?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That is absurd, he got a bad deal yes, but we are not all uselsess, hateful nasty, lazy people! You need to think about what you write before you generalize us all in the same catagory! My husband is from another country, been here 8 months, just got his EAD, and I would NEVER expect only him to work! I have never made him feel bad because he can't work! MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Started talking online (Xbox) 02/15/2008

Came to US to meet 08/29/2008 (return home date was 11/14/2008)

Got engaged 10/05/2008

Got married at sunset on the beach 11/01/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

02/27/2009 sent papers Usps to Chicago Lock Box

03/07/2009 received NOAs dated 03/04/09 (130 & 765 show online 485 does not)

03/13/2009 received biometrics appt notice for 03/27/2009

03/27/2009 biometrics appt @3pm (in & out in less than 20 minutes)

04/16/2009 Received pink notice of medical exam needed

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

04/24/2009 Papers delivered to Lees Summit (MSC) :o)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

05/08/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD Approval Notice was sent

05/09/2009 Received EAD card in mail YAAAAAY

05/12/2009 Applied for Social Security Card

05/15/2009 NOA received with I-485 interview date 07/20/2009

020b50f4b0.png

07/20/2009 AOS Interview in Orlando FL

07/21/2009 Email received " Card Production Ordered " YAAAAY 139 days!

07/24/2009 Welcome letter received! & Approval of I-130 also received! Yaaay

08/04/2009 Green Card received! Hoooraaaaay!!

Filed: Timeline
I vote it's a troll.

-S.

Dude you are forgetting about the 90 Days EAD that they Stamp at JFK

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi cool,

im sooo sorry ur going thru this..after all the time and effort to come here and be together. and now, seems like she is showing her true colors. she has a responsibility to you as a sponsor to support you financially so dat ur not a public charge. and top of it she got the nerve to bring in her ex husband to move in with you guys..OMG. all i can say to you is maybe seek a marriage counseling to make it work, but its up to you. if can stick around until u get ur conditional removed and move on life is too short..u dont deserve this treatment from her. if u need someone to talk as friend were here and vent out ur problems..its good to let it out..hope things will work out for you..

Guys i dnt know how to tell all that in just one Post, but will try to explain the Situation

My Wife and Me met online in 2005 decided to meet in person and when she went back to US filed for me.

came to US got married, even before we got married she asked me to look for a Job, because she was fired from her retail job, even before i got my visa she used to say once u come i will stop working.

well on every thing she have different "Alien" opinion then me .. actually from every body else around.. she dnt like to have any friends and not even saying hello to neighbors and i m totaly different so we have argument all the time about all the things

well 3rd week of my arrival in US i got job it was 4th or 3rd day of our marrige.. i m working... she decided to move to a Big apartment so "SHE" decided that we are going to move 3 bedroom apartment... she said it will be ok she gets partial disability money..

after 1st month of paying rent it was too much and she asked her ex husband to move with us so he can help in rent..

WHAT could i do?? i earn 1200$ and just rent was 830$ .. more over she used to use her ex husband's car whenever needed... so then she started saying buying me a CAR, we went to a car place choose a car financed it. i(Now i realised almost after one year that we have 25% APR because she have very bad credit)

i mean all this mess in her life and i feel like she got me here just to make her life easy.... Her ex husband moved out becasue we moved to a small apartment after few months .. infact we moved about 6 times in just 17 Months:S

when i was back home she said to me and my mom .... oh your son dnt have to pay me any thing just help me in the Bills... but eventually every thing came on my shoulders now ... i can not just explain all of this pain i m going through i feel so embarrassed. she is addicted to Alcohal and smoking so i have to pay for every thing.

Some time when we argue she says she will go to USCIS and remove my file...when i say that i will file against u that u r abusing me and using me to make her life better. she Calls me a Terrorist because i m Muslim, she says sorry then.

is she right in saying that i am responsible for her all needs she dnt have to work?

I vote it's a troll.

-S.

I might be mistaken on this one, but I thought that the only way this worked to actually help in legal employment was a grey area regarding the temporary stamp at POE regarding K-Visas. Has that not since been rectified?

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

I vote it's a troll.

-S.

I don't think JFK does the 90-day EAD anymore, do they?

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Filed: Other Country: Thailand
Timeline

well it seems you entered the marriage not in good faith to begin with. all you needed is the greencard, this won't go well on your record. Don't convince me that you loved that women (The Troll) and decided to spend the rest of your life with her.

go back to your what ever you came from and let her figure out her life, obviously she is a ###### and I am 100% sure she was cutting a deal. She can easily cause you trouble (more trouble)

American life is good for honest people, and your wife is not one of them

I WILL SAY IT LIKE IT IS, DO NOT TAKE MY COMMENTS PERSONALLY

Were you aware that her ex-husband was also someone she brought over to the US before you two married?

Edited by Sam and Ben

02/10/2012 - Touch.

09/21/2012 - Touch.

Filed: Timeline
Were you aware that her ex-husband was also someone she brought over to the US before you two married?

no i was not untill i went to my interview for Visa because she had to send me divorce decrees, she did not bring him here he was already here on visit Visa.

what ever she told me since we met was a lie truth came to me time by time, and she says i did not want to loose u. thats y i told u some lies.

i believe in Almighty God when i married her i did not have any intention to leave her after some time.. no way .. i have to answer in front of God one day i be so sympathy with her.

Edited by cool

no i was not untill i went to my interview for Visa because she had to send me divorce decrees, she did not bring him here he was already here on visit Visa.

what ever she told me since we met was a lie truth came to me time by time, and she says i did not want to loose u. thats y i told u some lies.

i believe in Almighty God when i married her i did not have any intention to leave her after some time.. no way .. i have to answer in front of God one day i be so sympathy with her.

Well, all I will say is that, assuming this is the actual situation, from everything you've said it sounds like you could have quite the case against her, in a myriad of ways, if you wish to pursue some sort of action and fix your situation.

If you don't wish to leave and simply need to vent, I have no advice. A situation such as this is awful to hear about, and there should be options available for those who wish to change it.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

09/21/2012 - Touch.

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

This is a form of Modern day Pimping being done by American Women/with the ex husband against their foreign Husbands.

Nothing like a good old fashioned American woman bashing is there? Do you feel better about yourself now that you made us ALL sound like useless pieces of #######?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That is absurd, he got a bad deal yes, but we are not all uselsess, hateful nasty, lazy people! You need to think about what you write before you generalize us all in the same catagory! My husband is from another country, been here 8 months, just got his EAD, and I would NEVER expect only him to work! I have never made him feel bad because he can't work! MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

:thumbs: I second that motion! It's hard work going through this and posts like that one don't help ANYONE!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

So sad to hear that. She's insulting you right in your face, right in your own home.

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

"Marriage is not like a really hot spoonful of rice that you'll just spit out when you got burned."
-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION
AUGUST 7, 2012 - N-400 Sent

DECEMBER 12, 2012 - Interview (Chicago, IL)

DECEMBER 14, 2012 - Oath Taking (Chicago, IL)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.