cool

I Feel like a Slave

122 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i wonder how can i file against her that she is Abusing me, She is Mentally Ill. i recorded her talking about her ex marriage That it was not real marriage it was to get financial help from that man and get him a GC.

if i file against her... What Are Chances.. How it Works?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Your best bet would be getting a divorce and returning home.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

She calls the police again today just because i did not apologize to her for a mistake she did, police officers came talked to both of us. they were very friendly to me.. they knew what was going on.

one officer said to me if she is trying to USE 911 she may get in trouble for it.

There is no body i can discuss all this with.

She Found the recordings in computer , i recorded her talking about ex marriage being fake.

she took computer out and throwed it to floor. i went tshe started beating me, it was a struggle i could get in home and call police

i was running out without almost nothing out.

now she is saying she will tell uscis and remove my file.

do i deserve this? i been so loyal to her, she calls me Islamic Terrorist, Gay, ... All that. i have audio recordings of every thing.

i dnt know what to do i dnt want to go back either i have given 5 years of my life to her.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I had an ex g/f like this girl. OO i have hubby i can sit at home.

My wife wants to sit at home but we made one agreement in our case. If i am the only one working, no complaining about money or how its spent. If something is too much we don't get it. If you really want it go back to work and help. She runs the house i run the bills and public side of things.

Its a shame you ran into this. Need to sit with her and discuss and try to come to some mutual agreement you both can live with. If you can't live with it thats a choice you have to make unfortunately.

If it is a troll.. go back to your bridge.. people here have real problems.

hmm ok u say he's a troll..so why post?i mean why is he posting this?he's trying to be a fiction writer?hmmmm...

Timeline
Having dated various American women long term, then living overseas for 5 years, I actually agree with what the website owner discusses. However, some of it is written in rather crude language.

Did you make your wife sign a marriage contract?

Oh yes I did! Made her signed a pre-nuptual agreement and all. I have learned from everybody's mistakes. It may seems un-romantic but a Marriage is a big contract and you have to treat it like its a business and protect your assets and your future if the partnership's going bad.

definitely this guy is a troll.he made her sign a pre nup?bwahahahhaha oh m oh my..hey i think u better make ur story straight.so if u made her sign a prenup then u must have been aware already from the start what she is huh?

Yes, your then fiancee (now ur wife) was right when she told your mom that all you have to do/take care is "the bills"...

Goodluck... Hope you'll find the way out. And you said you've been married for 2 years now? Go get out, or probably your still have to stay waiting for your GC conditions removed... :devil:

February 2006 - File Petition, Approved

May 2006 - Medical, Interview, VISA on hand

September 2006 - Set foot prints in the chilly icy JFK, NYC

December 2006 - Civil Wedding

March 2007 - File AOS

June 29, 2007 - Temporary Green Card

I-751

May 30, 2009 - Priority Mail with Confirmation Receipt I-751 Packet

June 1, 2009 - Packed Received by USCIS around 4PM (per USPS Confirmation Delivery Receipt) - now, what's next?

June 2, 2009 - I-797C Receipt Date (Time 21:07....are they operating 24 hours???)

June 3, 2009 - Cashed Check/Bank Cleared

June 4, 2009 - USCIS Postage Date

June 5, 2009 - Local Post Office Receipt date (so, its been sitting on our mail box in house #2 for 5 days...)

June 11, 2009 - Got it! 1 year extension notice......

June 18, 2009 - Received Biometrics schedule

July 10, 2009 - Biometrics Day (cancelled/re-sched)

July 23, 2009 - Biometrics day

November 2, 2009 - Approved

November 5, 2009 - Received via Mail "Approval Notice"

Waiting for actual GC

----NO RFE!!!-----------

rmdlw2.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Having dated various American women long term, then living overseas for 5 years, I actually agree with what the website owner discusses. However, some of it is written in rather crude language.

Oh yes I did! Made her signed a pre-nuptual agreement and all. I have learned from everybody's mistakes. It may seems un-romantic but a Marriage is a big contract and you have to treat it like its a business and protect your assets and your future if the partnership's going bad.

definitely this guy is a troll.he made her sign a pre nup?bwahahahhaha oh m oh my..hey i think u better make ur story straight.so if u made her sign a prenup then u must have been aware already from the start what she is huh?

You are just a n00b chopfvck who shouldn't post nonsense. :angry:

#1 It was not the original poster (cool) you are quoting regarding prenups. It's an entirely different poster, KingCan. Learn how to read message threads before unleashing.

#2 Having a prenup is not proof cool is a troll. Cool very likely is a troll (I called it that all the way back in post #3 of this thread), but that's a ridiculous reason to say so.

#3 Keep your bwahahahhaha attitudes about prenups to yourself. What do you know about other people's situations? Prenups are not for everyone. But for many of us who have been scarred by bad marriages and worse divorces, they are the only way we'd ever dare let ourselves commit to a new relationship. I love my fiancee deeply, care all the world for her and intend to spend the rest of my life with her. And we have a prenup. So, your point exactly is??

#1 It was not the original poster (cool) you are quoting regarding prenups. It's an entirely different poster, KingCan. Learn how to read message threads before unleashing.

#2 Having a prenup is not proof cool is a troll. Cool very likely is a troll (I called it that all the way back in post #3 of this thread), but that's a ridiculous reason to say so.

#3 Keep your bwahahahhaha attitudes about prenups to yourself. What do you know about other people's situations? Prenups are not for everyone. But for many of us who have been scarred by bad marriages and worse divorces, they are the only way we'd ever dare let ourselves commit to a new relationship. I love my fiancee deeply, care all the world for her and intend to spend the rest of my life with her. And we have a prenup. So, your point exactly is??

You are my new hero.

:luv:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

i got wood from this excellent pwning of an uppity nOOb

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

oh my i dnt have anything againts prenup....im only sayin that if he had the common sense to have her sign a prenup then obviously he's smarter than what i think he is trying to convey...my apology to u but it wasnt intended for anyone with a prenup

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I actually think hes for real. I dont think this is a troll for some reason. And what if that chance he is for real and he needs real advice bcz we all know there are alot of crazy women out there and its not 100% foolproof that some guy wont end up with a user/abuser here in the US. I think we should try to see this from the POV of what if he really needs advice in this situation.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

I actually think hes for real. I dont think this is a troll for some reason. And what if that chance he is for real and he needs real advice bcz we all know there are alot of crazy women out there and its not 100% foolproof that some guy wont end up with a user/abuser here in the US. I think we should try to see this from the POV of what if he really needs advice in this situation.

Since I am killing time before a meeting - here is my take!

I still believe it's a troll.

He was giving excellent advice in several posts - he keeps coming back with more of the "story" ignoring the advice given, without even asking questions about that same advice.

He claims he knows something of the VAWA, he has posted about "abuse", yet he doesn't pursue this way to remain legally.

His quote:

Some time when we argue she says she will go to USCIS and remove my file...when i say that i will file against u that u r abusing me and using me to make her life better

He was asked to fill in his timeline. He does not.

He is asked pointed questions, but he chooses not to answer - for someone coming here looking for answers, he is not very forthcoming with information.

He was told, without the GC in hand, the two year anniversary (which would be in 2010 according to his statements), means nothing. Yet right after that post, he writes:

i have decided to try my best to work it out as i been doing to at least until to our 2nd marriage Anniversary. if things get better i will be with her if not i will tell her that "Enough is Enough"

i wonder what if i get divorce from her after our 2nd anniversary before getting GC? will i still have to go back?

He claims she abuses him now. He claims she takes all his money from his job now. yet he stays? It makes no sense.

Then there is this...

Dude you are forgetting about the 90 Days EAD that they Stamp at JFK

His "90 days EAD" is expired by now. Nor does he say he actually filed for AOS/EAD/AP. So how could he still be working legally? He states he came in Aug 2007. He was married shortly after that arrival, and went to work just as fast. Why would he mention the 90 days EAD instead of the actual EAD from the AOS, since he is posting in 2009?

Would you mention you have a temporary license you received over a year ago, when you have a permanent one now? Why didn't he go on to mention that he has a full time EAD?

When was the last time you saw a foreign, Muslim man write "dude", "gonna", or any of the other many "Americanisms" I'm seeing in these posts?

Nice catch by Playtpius.

But I could be wrong with this person, I have in the past. Still think this one is a troll.

Edited by Bobby_Umit

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.