GURI

wrong RFE demanded by NVC

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

HI

FRIENDS...........ACTUALLY I AM AN INDIAN CITIZEN.MY WIFE IS A US CITIZEN RESIDING IN NEW JERSEY.WE MARRIED IN INDIA IN NOV.2008.SHE FILLED I-130 AS PETITIONER ON DEC.18,2008 FROM US.I AM HAVING 2 YEARS UK WHM VISA FROM JAN.2008-DEC.2009.NOW I AM IN UK.MY WIFE IS MY AGENT TO RECIEVE ALL DOCUMENTS.

ACTUALLY EVRYTHING S GOING SMOOTH.NOW WE HAVE SUBMITTED DS-230 ALONGWITH ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OF BENEFICIARY.BUT VERY SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT NVC HAS SENT US AN EMAIL WITH A CHECKLIST ..STATING THAT...INDIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE TO BE SUBMITTED.BUT WE HAVE SUBMITTED 3 POLICE CERTIFICATES IN ORIGINAL..i.e.LOCAL POLICE CERTIFICATE,INDIA,INDIAN CONSULATE,LONDON PCC AND UK METROPOLICE CERTIFICATE.

WE DONT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE SENT THIS EMAIL AS WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED WHAT THEY ARE DEMANDING.

COULD ANYONE PLEASE GUIDE US.WE HAVE SENT EMAILS TO NVC THAT WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS.

ALSO CAN ANYONE GUIDE HOW MUCH TIME STILL TO BE TAKEN BY NVC,VERMONT CENTRE? AND WILL THE INTERVIEW BE IN LONDON OR IN NEW DELHI,INDIA?

HOPE TO GET REALLY A GOOD GUIDANCE FROM U FRIENDS

THANKS N REGARDS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Call NVC and speak to an operator and figure out what you need and clarify that you have already submitted the documents.

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Sad thing is: if you receive an RFE and do not reply; you pay for it. They might have lost your stuff (it happens) or something like that. So, besides giving them a call, respond to the RFE. You have to. And by response I mean submit what they are asking for (yes, again); not by saying "oh, I already sent you this or that".

Best of luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
HI

FRIENDS...........ACTUALLY I AM AN INDIAN CITIZEN.MY WIFE IS A US CITIZEN RESIDING IN NEW JERSEY.WE MARRIED IN INDIA IN NOV.2008.SHE FILLED I-130 AS PETITIONER ON DEC.18,2008 FROM US.I AM HAVING 2 YEARS UK WHM VISA FROM JAN.2008-DEC.2009.NOW I AM IN UK.MY WIFE IS MY AGENT TO RECIEVE ALL DOCUMENTS.

ACTUALLY EVRYTHING S GOING SMOOTH.NOW WE HAVE SUBMITTED DS-230 ALONGWITH ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OF BENEFICIARY.BUT VERY SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT NVC HAS SENT US AN EMAIL WITH A CHECKLIST ..STATING THAT...INDIAN POLICE CERTIFICATE TO BE SUBMITTED.BUT WE HAVE SUBMITTED 3 POLICE CERTIFICATES IN ORIGINAL..i.e.LOCAL POLICE CERTIFICATE,INDIA,INDIAN CONSULATE,LONDON PCC AND UK METROPOLICE CERTIFICATE.

WE DONT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE SENT THIS EMAIL AS WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED WHAT THEY ARE DEMANDING.

COULD ANYONE PLEASE GUIDE US.WE HAVE SENT EMAILS TO NVC THAT WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS.

ALSO CAN ANYONE GUIDE HOW MUCH TIME STILL TO BE TAKEN BY NVC,VERMONT CENTRE? AND WILL THE INTERVIEW BE IN LONDON OR IN NEW DELHI,INDIA?

HOPE TO GET REALLY A GOOD GUIDANCE FROM U FRIENDS

THANKS N REGARDS

u may love to talk to a supervisor

sometimes its false RFE ....talk to an operator and ask for a supervisor

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Page 3

MISSING DOCUMENT LIST FOR: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___

___CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with thisletter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The barcode sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to theaddress provided. ______INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE:____________________________________Indian Police Clearance Certificates should be obtained as follows:All Indian IV applicants aged 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificatesfrom the local Passport Office. These are usually more dependable than those obtained at alocal level and indicate that the subject had no serious criminal convictions on record at thetime of passport issuance. Applicants whose Indian passport was issued within the past sixmonths may present just the Passport Office Police Certificate, and need not obtain additionalpolice clearances.Applicants over age 16, whose passports were issued more than six months previous to visaapplication, must also obtain a police clearance from the District Police Office serving theapplicant's place of residence.Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from theirlocal embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record.Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the DistrictPolice Station serving their area of residence.Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outsideIndia.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Page 3

MISSING DOCUMENT LIST FOR: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^___

___CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with thisletter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The barcode sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to theaddress provided. ______INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE:____________________________________Indian Police Clearance Certificates should be obtained as follows:All Indian IV applicants aged 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificatesfrom the local Passport Office. These are usually more dependable than those obtained at alocal level and indicate that the subject had no serious criminal convictions on record at thetime of passport issuance. Applicants whose Indian passport was issued within the past sixmonths may present just the Passport Office Police Certificate, and need not obtain additionalpolice clearances.Applicants over age 16, whose passports were issued more than six months previous to visaapplication, must also obtain a police clearance from the District Police Office serving theapplicant's place of residence.Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from theirlocal embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record.Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the DistrictPolice Station serving their area of residence.Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outsideIndia.

If this has already been submitted, the false RFE will probably clear in a few days.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Page 3

If this has already been submitted, the false RFE will probably clear in a few days.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR UR REPLY

Call NVC don't wait for them to tell you it is a false RFE.

I assume.. you can't just say you've submitted it already. They might have lost it or the copy looks like a photocopy or it has smudges, either way.. you may have to submitted new sets of documents.

Keep in mind you are talking to the goverment here, and you're the one who need them more. If you sit on this, you'll be the one to suffer anyways.

PS: Don't use ALL capital letters here. Feels like you are shouting on us.

I assume.. you can't just say you've submitted it already. They might have lost it or the copy looks like a photocopy or it has smudges, either way.. you may have to submitted new sets of documents.

Keep in mind you are talking to the goverment here, and you're the one who need them more. If you sit on this, you'll be the one to suffer anyways.

OK...I UNDERSTAND...BUT YOU KNOWWE HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS ORIGINAL...NOW I AM IN UK...HOW COULD I GET INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE AGAIN....WILL THE PHOTOCOPY OF THAT SOLVE THE PURPOSE................................i have submitted original pcc from high commission of india,london and indian local police certificate.Now NVC has asked that india police certificate is missing.....if suppose they r right then too there is no need for local police certificate as I am in london and have also submitted PCC from indian consulate,london.

OK...I UNDERSTAND...BUT YOU KNOWWE HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS ORIGINAL...NOW I AM IN UK...HOW COULD I GET INDIA POLICE CERTIFICATE AGAIN....WILL THE PHOTOCOPY OF THAT SOLVE THE PURPOSE................................i have submitted original pcc from high commission of india,london and indian local police certificate.Now NVC has asked that india police certificate is missing.....if suppose they r right then too there is no need for local police certificate as I am in london and have also submitted PCC from indian consulate,london.

Did you apply for an ACPO (now needed for UK for all visas) this maybe what they are missing, they don't except the old style police certificates from the UK anymore.

California Service Center

Consulate: Vienna, Austria

01/09/2008: Marriage

01/22/2009: I-130 Sent

02/10/2009: I-130 NOA1

02/12/2009: I-129 Sent

03/03/2009: I-129 NOA1

03/16/2009: I-130 NOA2 I-129 NOA2

NVC Journey CR-1

04/03/2009: NVC Received and Case number assigned

04/06/2009: IV bill/AOS Fee bill generated (for son)

04/06/2009: Pay I-864 Fee Bill online (for son)Paid I-864 Fee Bill online (for son)

04/07/2009: IV bill/AOS Fee bill (for son) status shows paid

04/08/2009: IV bill/AOS Fee bill generated (for me) Pay I-864 Fee Bill online (for me)

04/09/2009: IV bill/AOS Fee bill (for me) status shows paid

04/09/2009: Received I-864/DS-230 package

04/28/2009: Send completed I-864 package Send completed DS-230 package

05/18/2009: Package entered into system

05/27/2009: AVR says RFE sent by email

06/02/2009: Received RFE by email Sent RFE DHL

06/08/2009: NVC received RFE

06/10/2009: RFE entered into AVR

06/19/2009: Case Completed at NVC

07/08/2009: NVC Left

Embassy Journey CR-1

07/12/2009: Received by embassy

08/24/2009: Medical

08/25/2009: Interview Date

08/26/2009: Visa in hand

09/14/2009: POE Boston Harbour

01/18/2011: I-751 sent to CSC

01/24/2011: NOA1

03/04/2011: Biometrics

Did you apply for an ACPO (now needed for UK for all visas) this maybe what they are missing, they don't except the old style police certificates from the UK anymore.

Yeah...dear i have submitted ACPO certificate too from UK

we have alled at NVC and they said that they will review our documents again and will update us after 10-15 days

That's good :thumbs:

hi dear my wife gave a call to NVC last nite ,,,,they said that our case is complete now..........will our interview be in delhi or london??/how much time yet to be taken???????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.