eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
So here's an update: Our package has arrived at Montreal as of 4:15PM! It took a day!

Hope those who are waiting for NOA2 receive them soon and those going through NVC, good luck and hope that you don't have the long AP!

Tina

Awesome!!! have you gotten your medical and criminal records, etc taken care off?

No, I think I'll do those once I get the packet 3. On another note, we got our NOA2 in the mail! Whew! So USPS does do their job! :thumbs:

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
So here's an update: Our package has arrived at Montreal as of 4:15PM! It took a day!

Hope those who are waiting for NOA2 receive them soon and those going through NVC, good luck and hope that you don't have the long AP!

Tina

Awesome!!! have you gotten your medical and criminal records, etc taken care off?

No, I think I'll do those once I get the packet 3. On another note, we got our NOA2 in the mail! Whew! So USPS does do their job! :thumbs:

Awesome!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: well the difference is you live in Canada so you'll get all the paperwork... in Venezuela USPS will be like Fedex+DHL+UPS all combined way better than the postal service there... which it take months to get things... so I just made sure that they do not even send package or anything to the SO...

I hope I get mine next week and also they can send it to Caracas..good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's kinda funny how this process makes everyone go crazy. Practically every foreign fiance is driving their US counterparts nuts I would think at this point.

Yes, my fiancee says she has read on her Russian forum of couples getting into quarrels over the USCIS waiting process! :unsure:

I,m so happy that everyone is moving ahead. Just going to call NVC today and will give an update later. Glory be to God that we're all moving ahead and fast.

Not everyone -- I still have squat. But I agree, the trend is May 2009 filers should all be processed one day soon. No idea why some cases take 30 or 40 days longer than others, but so be it. I am going send them another e-mail.

05/04/09 -- K1 visa, NOA-1

09/18/09 -- K1, NOA-2

01/26/09 -- Interview passed in Moscow

03/02/10 -- POE, JFK airport

05/23/10 -- Wedding!

11/16/10 -- 2-year green card approved

04/01/13 -- 10-year green card approved

11/23/13 -- N-400 mailed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Well I called the embassy and it's pretty much confirmed packet 3 got lost. The lady was very nice. So the alternative we worked out was for her to email packet 3 to me. I hope that works out well since I have no idea what packet 3 should look like. Anyways, will keep you guys posted!

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you guysssssss, I just received an email this morning at 6:31am from USCIS. i was even affrayed to open and read it. when i finally did open, it said that my case has been approuved on 9/17/2009. i was going crazy yesterday when i saw that touch. Here is the email. every body woke in my house at 6:30am from my screaming. I couldn't leave it in me. OOOO MY GOD. this is an incredible feeling. Thank you all for postion very supportive and helpfull comments on this thread. I have those who are still waiting in my prayers. have faith and pray, the Lourd is awesome. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 17, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

That's wonderful news Licia! Congratulations! Please try to make a timeline and put in at least the country your fiance is from. Ciao. :dance:

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Naples, Italy

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-01

NVC Received : 2009-09-04

NVC Left : 2009-10-02

Consulate Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-07

Interview ... WAIVED? Never heard of this, but they didn't even interview him, just told him pick up his visa the next day.

Current Status: Interview ... waived ... I guess :) They just took his fingerprints and documents and told him everything was in order and he should pick up his visa tomorrow! WOW

I can't believe it's only been 7 months since we filed ... seems like an eternity!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Licia Wow congratulations! :dance:

the vsc is doing their job this month :thumbs: hope they work on mine too :whistle:

Thank you Jeshel., and i have you in my prayers. juste have faith.

That's wonderful news Licia! Congratulations! Please try to make a timeline and put in at least the country your fiance is from. Ciao. :dance:

Ladonna, thank you. I tried doing that but i'm sure how it came out. take a look at it. i think I got it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you guysssssss, I just received an email this morning at 6:31am from USCIS. i was even affrayed to open and read it. when i finally did open, it said that my case has been approuved on 9/17/2009. i was going crazy yesterday when i saw that touch. Here is the email. every body woke in my house at 6:30am from my screaming. I couldn't leave it in me. OOOO MY GOD. this is an incredible feeling. Thank you all for postion very supportive and helpfull comments on this thread. I have those who are still waiting in my prayers. have faith and pray, the Lourd is awesome. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

On September 17, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Congratulations!! :D

the vsc is doing their job this month :thumbs: hope they work on mine too :whistle:

I hope they work on mine also, I'm here waiting with you!! :blush:

Ladonna, thank you. I tried doing that but i'm sure how it came out. take a look at it. i think I got it.

I can see it ^^.

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Sincerely,

:thumbs::dance: HOPE THEY WILL WORK ON OUR PACKET TOO....

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you Jeshel., and i have you in my prayers. juste have faith.

Thanks Licia :star: God is good I know I will be next ....I just cant control my sadness because i miss my hubby :crying: thanks for the prayers :thumbs:

Goodluck on ur next journey!

Timeline

Hey Licia!

Les félicitations... les grandes nouvelles ! ! bonne chance sur les prochaines étapes :star::star::star:

For the other ones waiting I know yours is coming too... use this theory: when you less think about it, it will come....(it worked for me) so is worth a shot!!

Good luck everyone today.... I hope a bunch of you get your NOA2!!!!

TEMP

Timeline
Well I called the embassy and it's pretty much confirmed packet 3 got lost. The lady was very nice. So the alternative we worked out was for her to email packet 3 to me. I hope that works out well since I have no idea what packet 3 should look like. Anyways, will keep you guys posted!

Farah,

packet 3, I dont know if its that different in your country than from the others, but it should just be a list of things you need to gather, and the forms for the medical exam, so don't worry about it... electronic communication is so much better anyway....

At least in Venezuela they do not even send the mail packet because they know how crappy the postal service there is

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Do any of you know how to get the other number, CRS, of your case that is not the USCIS one, before the case arrives to NVC???

eltemp,

If the NVC has not received your file, you won't get the number. Once they receive it, then they assign you the number. If you've tried the automated system at NVC (as I have), you will find that they don't have you in the system (even if it arrived) as the automated system does not apply to K1's.

Hope that helps!

Tina

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.