eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
**Received my NOA2 today September 14, in the mail. My NOA1 was 18 May. Hoping for a "pink" Christmas. Good Luck everyone.

Great news Bob!!!!

:time:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I see there are some approvals today... one from the same NOA1 date as mine.... hopefully that means that the closet where our files (early May Fillers) are is being worked on...

Hopefully! :yes:

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone!

So I just called NVC and they just got our case today!! The lady told me that typically it takes 2-4 weeks for case to be forwarded to the embassy, but I can check back weekly...progress!

Tina

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Today's interview went so well. So much waiting at the embassy. We got the visa. :dance:

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

I-129F: 5-20-09

Check cashed: 5-26-09

1st NOA: 5-26-09

2nd NOA: 6-17-09

NVC received: 7-1-09

Out of AP at NVC: 7-14-09

Delivered to consulate: 7-17-09

Received Package 3: 7-24-09

Returned Package 3: 7-31-09

Medical Exam: 8-5-09

Interview: 9-14-09

Received Visa: 9-23-09

Entered USA:9-25-09

Wedding Date: 11-20-09

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

AOS sent: 11-03-09

AOS 1st NOA recd: 11-20-09

AOS RFE recd: 12-1-09

Biometrics Appt: 12-15-09

RFE response sent: 12-17-09

Transfer to CSC: 01-05-10

EAD Approved: 01-11-10

AP Approved: 01-07-10

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Package sent: 11-28-2011

RFE received: 09-05-2012

Response sent: 09-19-2012

Today's interview went so well. So much waiting at the embassy. We got the visa. :dance:

Congratulations!! :thumbs:

All this waiting is doing my head in (still waiting on the NOA2), but I think I could handle waiting at the embassy if it meant the approval was just on the other side!

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

:thumbs::dance: :dance: :dance:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congrats to the approvals for NOA2 and interviews!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

As for the ones waiting for their NOA2s... good luck to all of us this week!! COME VSC I need my NOA2 :angry:

Also, good luck to the ones at NVC, hopefully your case will go fast to your respective embassies.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

As for the ones waiting for their NOA2s... good luck to all of us this week!! COME VSC I need my NOA2 :angry:

Also, good luck to the ones at NVC, hopefully your case will go fast to your respective embassies.

My NOA 1 WAS MAY 19TH AND I'M STILL WAITING...I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY NOA 2. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE ON MY SIDE. I HAVE CALLED AND CHECKED ONLINE, IT SAYS PENDING. GUYS PLEASE WHAT WOULD I DO. ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS

Edited by 2big

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Congratulations!! :dance:

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

My NOA 1 WAS MAY 19TH AND I'M STILL WAITING...I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY NOA 2. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE ON MY SIDE. I HAVE CALLED AND CHECKED ONLINE, IT SAYS PENDING. GUYS PLEASE WHAT WOULD I DO. ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS

I know how difficult the wait is. With half of September gone, your's should be coming soon. They are still processing at five months because I just recently got my NOA from VSC.

Timeline

Morning May Fillers... I hope today we get our approvals... to the ones who are waiting, like me,... from what I've read there is not much that it can be done... I am close to 140 days of waiting, but I guess I'm just one of the "Lucky" ones whose officer does not want to work....

From my understanding is basically wait until the 5 months deadline comes up, after that if you have not been approved you can call USCIS, and they will issue a service request which they tell you that you have 30 days...most people get standard letter saying: you case is on our pending processing backlog but we need some more time to process it, give us 6 months for additional processing etc etc etc..

Others have gotten their Senators, Representatives, etc... none of whom have seem to be a real quick solution.... so the best bet for all of us is hopefully to be approved before the 5 months period... I know it is a very sucky system, but is the only one we've got... good luck to everyone... and think positively that your NOA2 will definately come before the 5 month timeframe....

THANKS

were on the same boat... still waiting....hayyyyyy....

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

Hey Guys,

So... USCIS just posted their new processing time page for all service centers, field offices, etc... and it still shows 5 months for I-129F so there is hope for the ones, Like me, who are still waiting on their NOA2 soon... also keep in mind when you talk to the officer they sometimes tell you: oh that is the best case scenario... but the reality of it is just like it says on the website: "If the office is processing a particular type of application in less time than our processing goal, you will see the processing times expressed in months (for example, if the office is processing naturalization applications in less than our 5 month goal, the processing time will state “Five Months”)"

I hope this information helps....

Hey guys and gals!

WE GOT APPROVED!!!

What a GREAT way to start the day! (I'm in Australia and its 7am right now)

My morning ritual is usually, get up, check emails, gets disappointed cos of no approval email. It was no different today, until I checked the USCIS site for hope of a touch or at least something, and this is what I saw!

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 15, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:dance: WOOP! WOOP! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! :dance:

I almost screamed and then realised I'd wake up my housemate who wouldn't be too impressed, so I went outside and called my honey instead :)

(Incidentally, after I calmed down and returned to my emails, the approval email from CRIS arrived. And here I was thinking the email updates weren't working.)

OH I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!! SO RELIEVED! Imagine how I'll feel with the Visa in hand!

To all those still waiting, good luck - I know it will come soon for you

ok now I better bet ready for work.....

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.