SnME

Newbie needs some help in the right direction...

186 posts in this topic

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mormons_Gay_Marriage_t613.jpg

only american born women

oh and gheys

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Is wife shopping condoned by VJ? We try to keep this site a valid helpful site to real couples, we refuse to give advice to obvious green card seekers but yet it's ok to have someone asking where he can shop for a wife and people offering their sisters to a random american "shopper" and THAT is not GC seeking attitude? And then we have to go read those "I told you so" topics on people who were cheated on, abandoned, used, etc., well considering what some people here appear to think/act/be I won't be surprised when they get used as well.

If a foreigner had been in here asking help to get an american for himself/herself everyone would jump on him/her with "GC seeker" accusations, including those that now support the guy who wants a filipino housemaid. As far as I know VJ is not a dating site, it's not a hook up site. IMO topics like this don't really belong here.

The chauvinism present in these topics also irks me, and comments like "western women's attitude" coming from these people is offensive no matter how you view it.

Edited by Luis&Laura

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

a foreigner had been in here asking help to get an american for himself/herself everyone would jump on him/her with "GC seeker" accusations, including those that now support the guy who wants a filipino housemaid. As far as I know VJ is not a dating site, it's not a hook up site. IMO topics like this don't really belong here.

The chauvinism present in these topics also irks me, and comments like "western women's attitude" coming from these people is offensive no matter how you view it.

spot on hermana laura

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think what amazes me the most is how so many people on this wonderful board have this idea that Western woman are not loving, materialistic, unforgiving, lazy, selfish and don't like affection.

I work my #### off every day, cooking for my husband when I can, tending after our two lovely dogs, cleaning our house that I helped him buy and going to work every day while maintaining my 2.5 hr commute there and back.

And you know what? Most women I know from my country, most of my friends...they are all like me too. They are all hardworking people who love their significant other unconditionally.

To the OP, I think it's unfortunate that I'm married or else I would try to change your mind about women like myself.

Best of luck to you.

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Why bother to try to change the attitudes of some random stranger? It is quite obvious that this person is bitching about his first wife and this topic is aimed at teaching her some kind of lesson - even if only by proxy.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Same old same old. It's interesting how the same few guys always gang up together to bash any woman who isn't what in their minds is the perfect woman (according to one, apparently uneducated and ignorant).

I really don't care if these guys believe that the "westernized" women are feminazi's. Anyways what woman would want to be with a guy who has such a low opinion of most "westernized women" (which would include their mother, sisters, aunts and daughters).

It is better off they go elsewhere. Though I will laugh the day their wife/daughter starts becoming influenced by these "westernized" women. It won't happen overnight, but they are fools to think that living in this country they are immune to the influences of us feminazis.

Now I need to go find some bras to burn... :devil:

wtf-picard.jpg

Timeline
Is wife shopping condoned by VJ? We try to keep this site a valid helpful site to real couples, we refuse to give advice to obvious green card seekers but yet it's ok to have someone asking where he can shop for a wife and people offering their sisters to a random american "shopper" and THAT is not GC seeking attitude? And then we have to go read those "I told you so" topics on people who were cheated on, abandoned, used, etc., well considering what some people here appear to think/act/be I won't be surprised when they get used as well.

If a foreigner had been in here asking help to get an american for himself/herself everyone would jump on him/her with "GC seeker" accusations, including those that now support the guy who wants a filipino housemaid. As far as I know VJ is not a dating site, it's not a hook up site. IMO topics like this don't really belong here.

everyone knows the best women come from brazil anyways.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

heres some advice for going in the right direction. never get remarried. that way u dont have to worry about western woman attitude and wont have to worry about foreign woman using u for a green card. hire a maid for cleaning and use ur hand for sex.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

OP: What constitudes you to be an expert in, your word, WESTERNIZED women? Based on 1 woman you just happened to be married and ended up divorcing her? So you married one, you know them all? You got bad experience with one, now all westernized, forget it, let me call it is what it is, you want to call : these white women, are all money hunger, disrepectful and all leave you in the end???? Got news for you, if you're an @$$ to your wife, I don't care where she's from, she'll leave you. This bandwagon of woman bashing is fulled and filled with horse$#!t Get off it people! I don't believe the woman's attitude coming from her own being, you believe in cause and affect, action and reaction? I do not believe by changing your taste in asian women or any ethnic groups will improve your marriage life, it's not magic. As any man who married non-westernwoman, do they find the same bull$#!t that every married man face? It's just marriage and the way you deal with it is: one day at the time.

You ask for Book/Website to learn how to get it with a Filipinas, marry her and bring her her? GET THE... outahere, you are truely a @#$%bag, this is human not a walkman or ipod stupid. Why choose Filipinas? You marry a race/ethnic group or you truly want a wife that love you and care for you? Dear Lord, please stop me, this guy and the supporters got on my last freaking nerves. Why not Japanese, Thai, Indo, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Cambod, Indian woman, or any latinas? I truly pissed at your comment: westernized woman. What was she before she was westernized? Westernese?

Last, this site is for people who needs help with USCIS, Consulate, immigration issues regarding their S.O., when they ALREADY are being with one. No dating, hook up, intro. Take it somewhere else people. Harmony.com or something in that line. Stop bashing "westernese" women, you upset people here! :angry:

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

Timeline
heres some advice for going in the right direction. never get remarried. that way u dont have to worry about western woman attitude and wont have to worry about foreign woman using u for a green card. hire a maid for cleaning and use ur hand for sex.

but can the hand cook?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

but can the hand cook?

Yes, of course. But only after a thorough washing.

iagree.gif