Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Just wondering if at all how accurate the time line that VJ shows is? I realize that it jumps around quite and bit. The date is showing now is past my NOA1 date.

Oh when calling CSC do you have to ask for an officer? Husband has called a few time and ever time gets told the same thing as the website says, which is nothing.

yeah, you can ask for an officer.

most of our calls, we made sure not to ask questions that are answerable by the standard lines.

ie. Is it assigned to an officer already?

ok thanks

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if at all how accurate the time line that VJ shows is? I realize that it jumps around quite and bit. The date is showing now is past my NOA1 date.

Oh when calling CSC do you have to ask for an officer? Husband has called a few time and ever time gets told the same thing as the website says, which is nothing.

most of our calls, we made sure not to ask questions that are answerable by the standard lines.

ok thanks

Hello Castaways. Wanted to drop in and say Hi, working on RFE.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

ok thanks

did you get your RFE already? Is it only about the marriage cert?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

ok thanks

hmmm. Beth, what did you find out about formats for sending in evidence ? What did hubster say when you told him ? I think this is absolutly crazy you have been together for how long ??? I dont know everything that goes on at USCIS doesnt make sense.

Crawling back into my hole now. Hope everyone is having a glorious monday

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Courtney and Beth and all other fellow Castaways!!! How is everyone doing?? Beth, did you finally get your RFE in the mail??? I feel so stranded without my cell phone to call you for updates!! Courtney has your hubby calmed down yet?? We are waiting for hubby's choice of agent to be accepted so we can pay IV bill.

Betsy El Sum

Timeline
Hey Courtney and Beth and all other fellow Castaways!!! How is everyone doing?? Beth, did you finally get your RFE in the mail??? I feel so stranded without my cell phone to call you for updates!! Courtney has your hubby calmed down yet?? We are waiting for hubby's choice of agent to be accepted so we can pay IV bill.

Its been a few bad days in a row actually. Thank you for thinking of us though.

One of my helpers spilled the beans, he found out I was coming. This is what happened.

"im to busy for you to visit right now"... many other things after that and it lead to

"I will just visit with my other friends and I promis not to bother you wallah"

so I have not canceled my trip but it looks as if I will not be spending any time with my husband as he has Mashakle and is to busy with those problems (he created) to see me. This is the last time I will be able to visit until after november.

Betsey so almost done huh ? isnt IV the last thing befor case complete ??

how is everyone else ????

Timeline

One of my helpers spilled the beans, he found out I was coming. This is what happened.

"im to busy for you to visit right now"... many other things after that and it lead to

so I have not canceled my trip but it looks as if I will not be spending any time with my husband as he has Mashakle and is to busy with those problems (he created) to see me. This is the last time I will be able to visit until after november.

Courtney if my hubby told me he was too busy for me to visit him I would have to JACK HIM UP!!! Anyway, once he knows you are there I am sure that tune will change.

Betsy El Sum

Courtney if my hubby told me he was too busy for me to visit him I would have to JACK HIM UP!!! Anyway, once he knows you are there I am sure that tune will change.

Alright Castaways, Im off the USCIS in am 7:15am to discuss the RFE and show them my evidence, also bringing DVD of honeymoon. I rather see what Houston says and advises before sending it off this week. Besides I will get name of officer and badge number and include in my cover sheet that i went there, I pray its a positive trip there tomorrow, and they like my evidnece then off to UPS to send. Wish me luck girls, this has just about killed me.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Beth, you are going to do GREAT tomorrow!!! After they see your evidence they won't be able to deny that you have a legtimate marriage. My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Please post as soon as possible as I am still without a cell phone!!!!

Betsy El Sum

Beth, you are going to do GREAT tomorrow!!! After they see your evidence they won't be able to deny that you have a legtimate marriage. My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Please post as soon as possible as I am still without a cell phone!!!!

Well Im going to show them my evidence, and pray officers understand it, and I will mention it in my coversheet when I send it all back to them this week!!! Its turly a no brainer to understand, I think ither they did not look at it, or lost it.

Funny, they never mentioned marriage cert in the RFE. I also thru that in there with a caddy line, I thought RFE was about my marriage cert, here is the FILED copy for just in case, LOL etc........

Will update ya all when I get in to officer. Pluse Im taking all ORIGIANL EVIDENCE, NEWSPAPERS, RECEIPTS ALL OF IT.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Beth, I'm soo sorry you are having to go through this!!! I guess I got lucky with USCIS...my husband is sending the DS 230 on wednesday so inshallah the beginning of June we will hear something from NVC...I'm here whenever you need me (F)(L)

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wow Everyone's case is moving forward now.. :) ... Hey Paris i m sure u'll have ur approval soon..

:crying: Still nothing from my side. they touched the case on 30th april and after that no more touch or no Answers even if u call..

:star: Best of luck Paris.

Edited by simps

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

Timeline

I did jack him up have'nt answered calls or emails since our little talk. I am avoiding the "first fight" because I almost started one when he said it.

Beth, Update with news asap. I really hope the infopass appointment goes well.

Simps it shouldnt be much longer now people are getting approved who got NOA1s in april only two without expedites but two is better than 0 right ?

ladies and germs off to pack some bags...hope its going good for everyone ... :dance:

I did jack him up have'nt answered calls or emails since our little talk. I am avoiding the "first fight" because I almost started one when he said it.

Simps it shouldnt be much longer now people are getting approved who got NOA1s in april only two without expedites but two is better than 0 right ?

ladies and germs off to pack some bags...hope its going good for everyone ... :dance:

Okay, go there at 7am waited till 8:30 for a lousy 2 minute confusion. Firstly, officer asked me what is proxy marriage?

Then asked is husband here, while she was looking at the RFE. I tried to show and explain to her the evidence I submitted, she said might of got lost, just send then marriage license? What? Idoits!. So I spent 2 days coping all evidence to show we were together for honeymoon from our "Randsome pic" of us holding newspapers dated the time 2 days AFTER I got to France to the day I left. I also enclosed a DVD of our tour of Eiffel tour shows the date, and the Statue of Liberty.

A complete print our of dates of the frames and how long they are, also pointed out if they watch it, they will see we turned camera around to see our faces together. Plus all the back to back ATM/Debit card transactions of our purchases moments apart, at the same place, date and time, copies of our debit cards so they can see his receipts VS. my receipts.

Im more frustrated after leaving USCIS today. I also did a Sworn affadavit stating our marriage was consummated, and he did a statement of the same. So off it goes to them today via UPS. Say a pray for me girls.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay, go there at 7am waited till 8:30 for a lousy 2 minute confusion. Firstly, officer asked me what is proxy marriage?

Then asked is husband here, while she was looking at the RFE. I tried to show and explain to her the evidence I submitted, she said might of got lost, just send then marriage license? What? Idoits!. So I spent 2 days coping all evidence to show we were together for honeymoon from our "Randsome pic" of us holding newspapers dated the time 2 days AFTER I got to France to the day I left. I also enclosed a DVD of our tour of Eiffel tour shows the date, and the Statue of Liberty.

A complete print our of dates of the frames and how long they are, also pointed out if they watch it, they will see we turned camera around to see our faces together. Plus all the back to back ATM/Debit card transactions of our purchases moments apart, at the same place, date and time, copies of our debit cards so they can see his receipts VS. my receipts.

Im more frustrated after leaving USCIS today. I also did a Sworn affadavit stating our marriage was consummated, and he did a statement of the same. So off it goes to them today via UPS. Say a pray for me girls.

i really dont know whats proxy marriage that causing all these issues ..but i truly pray for u to get this done as it can be and for you to go a head to NVC ,,u r in my prayers ...

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.