MonkeyJuice

How can we help Estadia (Sara)??

215 posts in this topic

Poor Sara is stuck in limbo with the USCIS. She & her fiance have been waiting well over 12 months & it's so unfair that everyone else is moving on with their petitions while she doesn't even have her NA02 yet.

She's tried the lawyers, senators, congressmen, the media & nothing works.

She's always been so supportive of other members so maybe we should try to help her.

Can us VJ members help her? Can we get a petition together (a real one not a virtual one) & send it to someone who will listen...like the Whitehouse???

Any advice from senior members on the subject? Kim & Russ maybe or Captain Ewok?

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i just looked at her time line and itis really way past due,i wonder if her file stil exist or they mayhave lost it ,,

i thought i was the only one who waited soo long to get my NOA from uscis but estedia sure been waiteing way longer,,when ever u come up with any idea to help i will be first to offer my help ..

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Poor Sara is stuck in limbo with the USCIS. She & her fiance have been waiting well over 12 months & it's so unfair that everyone else is moving on with their petitions while she doesn't even have her NA02 yet.

She's always been so supportive of other members so maybe we should try to help her.

Can us VJ members help her? Can we get a petition together (a real one not a virtual one) & send it to someone who will listen...like the Whitehouse???

Any advice from senior members on the subject? Kim & Russ maybe or Captain Ewok?

that would be hard to get a real petition going with all our signatures, as we are all over the world. individual letters? or we each write a letter and get ppl in our lives to sign it? Like say i write one, get all my friends/family to sign it.?? Everyone on VJ does the same?

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

I think this is an excellent idea. I'm sure every person on this site would be willing to help. If we do an actual petition, don't we need real signatures though? Or is there a way to do this online?

I think this is an excellent idea. I'm sure every person on this site would be willing to help. If we do an actual petition, don't we need real signatures though? Or is there a way to do this online?

I'm not sure, that's why I posted the thread. Anyone who knows what to do or any advice would be great.

The poor girl is at her wits end!

K1

AOS

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

I'm not sure, that's why I posted the thread. Anyone who knows what to do or any advice would be great.

The poor girl is at her wits end!

If it would carry the same weight, then doing it online would be much easier...obviously...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
If it would carry the same weight, then doing it online would be much easier...obviously...

In this day and age I think virtual would be acceptable. we can sign our name and address . I'll wait for a senior member to give their input.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

that would be hard to get a real petition going with all our signatures, as we are all over the world. individual letters? or we each write a letter and get ppl in our lives to sign it? Like say i write one, get all my friends/family to sign it.?? Everyone on VJ does the same?

I would be willing to scan and email anywhere necessary! She has been the unofficial cheerleader around here and I want to help!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

there is a petitions website somewhere where you can make your own petitions and then put up a link for all of VJ and friends and family to sign. I'm not sure how much help it would be but at least it is moral support.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

there is a petitions website somewhere where you can make your own petitions and then put up a link for all of VJ and friends and family to sign. I'm not sure how much help it would be but at least it is moral support.

Really? Do you have the website address? At least then we could get everyone to sign it online. Then all we would need is a Whitehouse email address....

K1

AOS

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

Here we go again...

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://www.petitiononline.com/

You can make your own, give an explination of the cause, it will give you a URL to post for people to sign.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Ditto! I would sign a petition!!

This is a bit OT: I know the media has not been interested in the past but....

I had a thought while flipping through channels tonight, my fiance watches Lou Dobbs on CNN. Lou Dobbs is always straightforward and critical of government and its inefficiencies, I have heard stories of him investigating about other federal departments. I wonder if he would be interested in publisizing USCIS. I mean Sara's petition sat for ONE YEAR just waiting for someone to send out an RFE!! Not to mention the increase in fees, decrease in efficiency, employees losing documents, whole petitions, medicals!! customer service agents who don't have a clue, FBI backlogged, first in first out I think not!! Anyways, I think it might be a good way to bring up Sara's case!

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:luv: this is such a thoughtful,supportive thing to do.

I am willing to help in any way I can.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.