Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I concur, I think I may have to use the IGNORE feature now.....

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy November, March Family!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline

Back at cha! So, ya'll married yet?? What's happening? November 17th for us!!

Timeline

the 17th? soooooooooooooooo soooooon? I have nothing to wear!!! :P

:D

Nope, not yet, at least not in the eyes of the law... we'll be making our trip to the courthouse sometime soon, perhaps the day before Thanksgiving.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hey all..

Update on my case, my fiancee had his interview today and he was given the infamous blue slip to return document he should have gotten in already, but he didn't listen to me... He has to send a PCC for Bangladesh, he gave the one for Saudi Arabia, and a birth certificate but for the year he was born, they weren't giving birth certificates, but he says he knows how to get one. Also, some confusion in the way his name listed on his passport, so he has to the Bangladesh embassy to get an affadavit stating his last name is listed first, followed by his first name. Also they wanted a letter from his employer, stating he's been working the kingdom for the last 7 years and his salary. Why he needed this paper, I have no idea.

He argued with me on how many papers to take to the interview to show proof of relationship and didn't take as many as I suggested and now he has to send back more emails and messenger logs. They didn't need any more pictures, they kept the all the papers, pictures, gave him the blue slip for more documentation. Also they asked him for his ex-wife number and I find that odd as the divorce decree should be sufficient to show he is indeed divorce. Maybe they want to make she is living in a different country.. I don't know.. I do know if they ask her anything, our case is over cause the divorce wasn't mutual. He failed to answer one question and that was who was favorite author, but I'm not even sure I have one favorite one as I read loads of books and go through books several times a week if they are good and longer if they are awful. He knows I love to read and that was the right answer to the question of my likes and hobbies.

So, now the mad dash for more papers to send, and hopefully we will get some good news soon.

Dezaman

Dee Zaman

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well our interview is officially tomorrow 7 am there @ USEM, Manila time. I hope and pray as always God will see us through, as He will, and as He wills, Mark 11:24. Wow, what a journey, huh? So much love and strife, stress and resilience. Our pain of waiting, my worry is gone and we now leave it all in the hands of Jesus. Yeah, she is a lil bit nervous but she is confident with the truth and Gods' love on our side. Thursday November 5, 2009 will be our best day so far in this long journey with the shortest part of the rest of our life, Amen and Amen.

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Timeline
Well our interview is officially tomorrow 7 am there @ USEM, Manila time. I hope and pray as always God will see us through, as He will, and as He wills, Mark 11:24. Wow, what a journey, huh? So much love and strife, stress and resilience. Our pain of waiting, my worry is gone and we now leave it all in the hands of Jesus. Yeah, she is a lil bit nervous but she is confident with the truth and Gods' love on our side. Thursday November 5, 2009 will be our best day so far in this long journey with the shortest part of the rest of our life, Amen and Amen.

Goodluck! :thumbs: While you are there, how about ask them why our visa has been sitting on someone's desk for over a week now not being delivered! :bonk:

Our interview is officially tomorrow as well, I am a nervous wreck, i have not prayed this much all my life. I can't wait to get married to this wonderful man. This is one nerve racking experience but i just want to thank my March family for their encouragements, advice and prayers. Mari Joe, I pray for success for you at the interview.

K1 Journey:

3/12/09 - Sent I129F

3/16/09 - Check cashed

3/19/09 - Received hardcopy of NOA1

8/19/09 - NOA2 [online] Thank God!!!!!

8/24/09 - NOA2 hardcopy received!!!

8/25/09 - Received at NVC

8/26/09 - Forwarded to Lagos Consulate

11/4/09 - Interview date

11/12/09- Visa picked up

12/6/09 - Wedding

AOS Journey:

12/21/09- Filed AOS

1/5/2010 - Received NOA1

1/11/2010 - Received Biometrics letter

1/24/2010 - RFE for I-693

1/29/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

2/2/2010 - Sent out RFE response

2/16/2010 - Received Transfer notice to California Service Center.

2/16/2010 - AP Approved

2/16/2010 - EAD card ordered. [online notice]

2/25/2010 - EAD card received

2/18/10 - Advance Parole notice sent

3/5/10 - Advance Parole notice sent back by P.O label undeliverable

3/8/10 - Called USCIS and requested for notice to be resent

3/13/10 - Received Green card approval notice online

3/19/10 - Received hard copy of Approval Letter and Green card. Yay!!!! see you all in 2012

12/12/11 - Getting all the paperwork ready for Removal of Conditions. [Can't believe it's that time already]

12/15/11 - Sent off paperwork with tracking

12/19/11 - Received at VSC

12/21/11 - Check cashed

12/22/11 - Received I797,Notice of Action

12/31/11 - Received Biometrics notice

01/20/12 - Biometrics Appt.

09/15/12 - I797 Notice of Action Approval Decision

09/19/12 - Notice received via USPS and Online

09/22/12 - Green card Received

Timeline

Thanks XR600SM and evanscholly! My prayers are with you also! :innocent:

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Thanks XR600SM and evanscholly! My prayers are with you also! :innocent:

Hello my March family

I can see all seems to be going good for every one.

Missy Nov 17th ahhhh Great

Richard your next . jajja

Joe good luck tomorrow ..///

Omg

Jessica just told me she got the package three in the mail today.

We have done short cut ..We hope to here soon about what date we have.,.

Best luck to all !!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

ciao a tutti/te!!! today i called naples and got our interview date ,,i asked for a certain date because we wanted as much time possible to finish up,,,still waiting on that authorization letter for his son, even though they said that he will get it in the next week..seemd like i could have been given an interview date even next week if i wanted,,,,,,,,funny how things change once you are in the hands of the consulate :thumbs: going over all the documents over and over again to make sure they are correct...by the way, what did you guys put in question #22 on the ds-156 form, "when do you intend to arrive in the USA?" i have no idea yet, as we are not getting the tickets till the visa is in hand...Steve, whats the new form ds-158?? they didnt send me that in the pack3 or the ds 157....maybe i dont need it...ill better send an email to check.so you are getting married soon, congrats to you and elisha,,,,,.missy sorry to hear about your dog,,, mine is 10 and shes starting to shake a little when she gets up.......its so hard to loose your best friend,,can imagine how hard it is for you . richardddddd, so you are getting close also,,,,,,,good for you.....anyway, good luck to everyone and lets keep each other posted.....maybe we should start a new thread for our march family for our next step...AOS!!!! count me in. ciao for now,,and best wishes

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello VJers especially for marchers who havent had interview yet, no need to be nervous when interview come. Its harmless as long as u know ur fiance/fianceé well. And visa journey made me overprepared but turned out very well. Thanks to u all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.