March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

I honestly try 'not' to look at anything CSC. It's just on a totally different timeframe. It'll only get me disappointed with how far they have come in comparison, but at the same time I am very happy for all approved, no matter where it comes from. We are all on the same journey, some just take longer than others. Let's hope for a strong end to the week!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

That gives me a lot of hope, thanks for sharing. Now that you have gotten the NOA2 what does it say on the USCIS website for your case status?

What is the subject line in the email they send you?

My NOA1 was 03/06/09. I checked the USCIS online this morning at about 8:30 am and my updated status showed today's date 07/30/09. That was my first touch since receiving my NOA1. I received the NOA2 email at 12:45 pm. I was in a meeting so I did not see the email until about 2:30 pm. This morning I just assumed they were at least looking at my petition. I just feel like we are all going to see a lot of approvals in the next few days...just think when was the last time we have 4 approvals out of VSC on the same day. That has to be a very positive sign. Get ready.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My status on USCIS website: Current Status: Approval notice sent and the subject line for the email reads: Case Status Information for Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hope you hear something soon.

That gives me a lot of hope, thanks for sharing. Now that you have gotten the NOA2 what does it say on the USCIS website for your case status?

What is the subject line in the email they send you?

My NOA1 was 03/06/09. I checked the USCIS online this morning at about 8:30 am and my updated status showed today's date 07/30/09. That was my first touch since receiving my NOA1. I received the NOA2 email at 12:45 pm. I was in a meeting so I did not see the email until about 2:30 pm. This morning I just assumed they were at least looking at my petition. I just feel like we are all going to see a lot of approvals in the next few days...just think when was the last time we have 4 approvals out of VSC on the same day. That has to be a very positive sign. Get ready.

Karl and Alicia

Someone to care, someone to share, lonely hours and moments of despair, to be loved, to be loved, oh what a feeling to be loved

Someone to kiss, someone to miss, when you're away to here for me today, to be love, to be loved, oh what a feeling to be loved

Some wish to be a king or a queen, some wish for fortune and fame, but to be, truly, truly, truly loved is more than all of these things

To be loved, to be love, to be love, oh what a feeling to be loved.

Jackie Wilson

This has been a GREAT week at VSC. :thumbs: Let's hope they finish strong and carry through this momentum into August!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

FINALLY, another Feb. visa was approved today. Looks like next week could be the one for some of us first-week-of-March filers!

June 1997 - Met at summer camp; became friends over the next two years but lost touch

August 2007 - Ron finds Jody on Facebook and relationship begins

September 2007 - Ron visits Jody in US

October 2007 - Ron visits Jody in US on and off for 9 months

July 17, 2008 - Ron returns to Germany

August 20, 2009 - Jody visited Ron in Germany for 10 days after 13 months apart!

May 15, 2010 - Ron visited Jody on VWP

Legally married - May 20, 2010 (after 13 years, couldn't stand being apart anymore!)

AOS postmarked - August 17, 2010

AOS NOA1 - August 25, 2010

AOS interview (rescheduled from Jan. due to winter storm closing) - March 17, 2001 - APPROVED!!!

Um, I'm confused... felicity123 got her NOA2 on July 1st...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=68614

Edited by Stephen + Elisha

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Good morning everyone

I am so excited that for once the date on my timeline has not moved. It is still showing 8-1 to 8-18.

I'm going to Mexico this weekend for a whole week so hopefully when I come back there will be good news :D

Enjoy your visit...

Thank you

Vermont Service Center :

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-04

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 08/13/2009

NVC Received : 08/18/2009

NVC Left : 08/19/2009

Consulate Received : 08/24/2009

Packet 3 Received : still have not received packet 3(10/12/09) but called and finished processing 09/18/09

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 09/22/09 needs waiver

Visa Received :

US Entry : 7/28/2012

Marriage :09/25/2012

AOS

Sent AOS Paperwork: 11/09/2012

Igor's List:

5-15-2009 #280

05-19-2009 #277

05-20-2009 #273

06-01-2009 #253

06-02/2009 #248

06-08-2009 #234

06-11-2009 #229

07-15-2009 #176

17d11daa7e.png

Well, I just got off the phone with my congressman's District Director regarding my request to transfer our I-129F petition to CSC. They did forward the request to USCIS, but—surprise, surprise—they shot it down. Oh well. I was pretty much expecting this, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

On the plus side, things at VSC seem to be moving again, so hopefully it'll soon be a moot point!

Edited by Stephen + Elisha

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

sera gente...........congrats to the 2 approved today.....i keep checking for a TOUCH but nothing yet,,,keep singing to myself songs with the word TOUCH ........like TOUCH ME IN THE MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGG, what else??

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.