Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
OMG!!!!!! Friends!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Another touch!!!! but nothing yet...this is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................camon VSC! ...

How many days in a row is this?

Well first touch was July 31th 2009 so it would be 4 days...

Well... here's hoping today is the day! smileycheers.gif

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!! Friends!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Another touch!!!! but nothing yet...this is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................camon VSC! ...

How many days in a row is this?

Well first touch was July 31th 2009 so it would be 4 days...

Well... here's hoping today is the day! smileycheers.gif

Thanks Richard! if today I recieved the NOA2, man I swear, my heart is gonna jump to the sky... lol

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
if today I recieved the NOA2, man I swear, my heart is gonna jump to the sky... lol

Call them up. That is how I found out my NOA2 was done. Never got an email, didn't get the letter (they are resending), but they confirmed the NOA2 date to me.

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
if today I recieved the NOA2, man I swear, my heart is gonna jump to the sky... lol

Call them up. That is how I found out my NOA2 was done. Never got an email, didn't get the letter (they are resending), but they confirmed the NOA2 date to me.

Good advice! Some never receive the email, but their packet will already be at the NVC. Worth a shot, try it and let us know how it goes! :thumbs:

Good advice! Some never receive the email, but their packet will already be at the NVC. Worth a shot, try it and let us know how it goes! :thumbs:

I will!!! right now!!!... give some minutes to find out what is going on....

Wish me luck, make a pray and fingers cross... pleaseeee...lol :blush:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I had high hopes for today, but so far nothing. I hope it will pick up again tomorrow. I haven't received even a touch since my NOA1 on March 5. I have a feeling my petition is sitting under a pile of dust under someone's desk.

June 1997 - Met at summer camp; became friends over the next two years but lost touch

August 2007 - Ron finds Jody on Facebook and relationship begins

September 2007 - Ron visits Jody in US

October 2007 - Ron visits Jody in US on and off for 9 months

July 17, 2008 - Ron returns to Germany

August 20, 2009 - Jody visited Ron in Germany for 10 days after 13 months apart!

May 15, 2010 - Ron visited Jody on VWP

Legally married - May 20, 2010 (after 13 years, couldn't stand being apart anymore!)

AOS postmarked - August 17, 2010

AOS NOA1 - August 25, 2010

AOS interview (rescheduled from Jan. due to winter storm closing) - March 17, 2001 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

congrats to all the approved!! seems to me the people getting approved are Texas and surrounding.....it that right?

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
congrats to all the approved!! seems to me the people getting approved are Texas and surrounding.....it that right?

I have not looked to see where the people who are already approved are from... But I do remember in the February group that it seemed like Florida was last...I remember the florida filers talking about that.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Hmm I haven't paid much attention to that yet, but it sure would be interesting if that was the case! Hopefully it wouldn't matter where a person was located though. I suppose it doesn't matter too much as long as we're all getting timely approvals :dance:

Timeline

I have not looked to see where the people who are already approved are from... But I do remember in the February group that it seemed like Florida was last...I remember the florida filers talking about that.

if you look at it, its huston, texas, NC,,,mexico,just seems to me maybe they do them by state, dont know.....and im glad im not in florida if that was the case with FEB,,,,,going to investigate the FEB approved list to see if that was the case with the 1st approvals.

Hmm I haven't paid much attention to that yet, but it sure would be interesting if that was the case! Hopefully it wouldn't matter where a person was located though. I suppose it doesn't matter too much as long as we're all getting timely approvals :dance:

Dgard, im thinking you are next UP AT BAT on the approval,, you are TEXAS also

Edited by strega

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline

We'll all know soon! Maybe even this week. As long as Feb/March filers are getting approved, it all works out. Each approval is another closer for someone else, like most of us ;)

Timeline

We'll all know soon! Maybe even this week. As long as Feb/March filers are getting approved, it all works out. Each approval is another closer for someone else, like most of us ;)

yes , you are right!! looked on FEB approvals and most of them did not have local office (like Me LOL) but i did see two at the top, one Texas and one North carolina.........anyway,,,just curious if they have a system of doing the approvals other than the NOA1 date..

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline

question......ive filled out the DS230(ds-0230 now) and im trying to help him over skype fill it out since this has to be faxed right away to get interview date....and you cant save it to your computer so i have to print it, scan it, send it to him, have him fill out a page online, then he prints it , without closing the form, scans it, sends it to me, i look at it to make sure its correct, then he prints it and puts it away until needed,,,,,,,,BUT this is so CRAZY!!! its hard to do with the time difference and on the computer,,,,does anyone know a way that you can open the DS230 and other forms needed for packet 3, that it can be saved on the computer and also emailed so that he just has to print it out???

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I took a break from this forum because it was beginning to emotionally stress me out plus I was becoming waaaay to addicted to it :wacko:

My reason for logging back on is to wish everyone well and to lend some hope by saying....

----I TOTALLY GOT APPROVED!!!----

ALL PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH for love and support through this not-even-close-to-ending process!!!

........And.......

I found out through email! It arrived in my inbox on July 31 :dance:

So hang in there my fellow March applicants, yours is coming :thumbs:

(L)Blessings to you all (L)

*True Love Has No Boundaries. Well... Except The US Border, Of Course!*

Service Centre: Vermont

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

I-129F Sent: 2009-03-05 *Finally!*

I-129F Received: 2009-03-06 *Package officially signed for*

Cheque Cashed: 2009-03-11 *Woohoo!*

I-129F NOA1: Dated- 2009-03-09 *Woohoo!*

I-129F RFE(s): *Prayers were answered!!! NONE!*

I-129F NOA2: Dated- 2009-07-31 *OMG! LOVE IT!!!*

Packet 3 Received: 2009-08-14 FINALLY!!!

Packet 3 Sent: 2009-09-02 *Totally procrastinated..sighs*

Packet 3 Received at Consulate: 2009-09-03 *Thank you, Canada Post*

Packet 4 Received: 2009-10-27

Interview Date: 2009-11-23 *APPROVED!!!*

Visa Received: 2009-12-03 *PRAISE GOD!!!*

US Entry: 2009-12-27 *YAAAY!*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.