Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im worried because I am happy for this approval but I don't want to give him the wrong idea and have him think he is getting a visa automatically... I hate this language barrier.

I wish I could make sure he understands that he could get denied at the interview. He has been so anit-immigration for a while. he didn't want to talk about it at all. He told me not to say one word about it until they approved him.

I believe he would get approval during interview.. :star:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good morning my ladies! (F)

Haven't figured out what I am going to do with myself today. Usually, up until around 1:00 p.m. my time I am Skyping with Ksenia. But she is still in Kiev today, so I'm kind of a little out of my routine :P

Looks like I was finally able to pick up that 2nd P/T job that I needed. Nothing glamorous, working as a security guard. But $10 per hour X 24 hours per weekend = $240 of much needed income per week to get over there for the interview and eventually get my Ukrainian ladies home :thumbs:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :yes:

Edited by SteveColo

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

Haven't figured out what I am going to do with myself today. Usually, up until around 1:00 p.m. my time I am Skyping with Ksenia. But she is still in Kiev today, so I'm kind of a little out of my routine :P

Looks like I was finally able to pick up that 2nd P/T job that I needed. Nothing glamorous, working as a security guard. But $10 per hour X 24 hours per weekend = $240 of much needed income per week to get over there for the interview and eventually get my Ukrainian ladies home :thumbs:

Congrats Steve! That was nice.. Who cares about the job title? Everybody needs job these days. As long as you could earn then it is ok.. :)

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
nope sometimes the links don't work

:crying::crying::crying::crying: Too bad it was really cute! It was a picture of a home. So I was trying to say I can't wait till we are done with NVC and our spouses have their interviews in hand and come HOME SWEET HOME. Jen, how are u able to make urs work?? SOMEONE TEACH ME :help:

I am doing long overdue laundry! I had to do 2 loads (all the procrastinated laundry for the past 2 weeks when I was so not in the mood and all the cold weather/snow we got :no:) Today, the weather is finally warm enough and the sun is out! YAYYYY :)

Congrats Steve! I totally picture u as a security guard. Big guy like u, I would be scared to death if I saw u, given I am 5'1 :lol: Just Kidding!! :P

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Congrats Steve! I totally picture u as a security guard. Big guy like u, I would be scared to death if I saw u, given I am 5'1 :lol: Just Kidding!! :P

That's okay ... I know I'm a little 'scary' looking :P

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

Timeline

And ooooooooooooh another reason to partayyyyyy, we are now officially on the IGOR LIST AS THE LAST K3 WHO WERE APPROVED AND IT FEELS SO GOODDDDDDDD :jest::dance::dancing::dance::dancing::jest: I rmb checking it EVERY DAY and wondering when it will be our turn!

Check it out and ENJOYYYYYYYY :thumbs:

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

Jen, we are officially on the list!! AS Lisa would say WOOOOOOOfrigginHOOOOOOOO B)

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

yep! woooofriggnhooo ;)

Steve,

Thats awesome! :)

hey everyone

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Good morning my darlings.

GS4EVER I'm gonna try and fix that link. You basically right click on the picture and then go down to where it says "properties" on the bottom. Then there is a url. Copy it. Then go to VJ where you are putting your reply. Click on the second box after the smiley (the insert image link). Then you paste the url you just copied. Then it will insert the image.

Lisa, I'm already bankrupt :lol: Not really, but getting there. Even I started getting a little worried when I got my last credit card bills for this month. Can't wait until I don't have to spend a gazillion dollars flying back and forth every other month! My poor husband is like, "Dear, do you want me to buy your tickets?" I was like, "No, it's okay..." :blush:

Steve, I think the security guard job is good. Why not? I love our security guards in our hospitals. They're always so sweet to me! And none of them are as big and intimidating as you are! I'm really happy you got that second job. You're a good person and I think God has helped you out in this because you're so kind. Best of luck! At least it will also help pass the time faster! That's why I work a lot of overtime. Besides if I stay home, I'll just go shopping :lol:

Everyone, I've already met my drama quota for the week. This morning I'm having my coffee and sitting down, with the windows open to let the fresh air in...I start hearing kids screaming. I think "Ah, they always scream." Then I started hearing it like it was in my front yard. I thought, "I hope no one fell in the pond" so I go to the front window and look out. I see 3 kids, an adult and 2 dogs attacking each other and the kids are crying and screaming "He's gonna kill him!!!!" So I run to the phone and call the police. I'm at my window, in pajamas, and the woman sees me and runs over with her kids. Once I see that it's not the kids getting attacked, but the dogs only, I calmed down. She asked if she can use my phone. I hung up with police and said "sure"...the one dog is really mawling the other. I offer her my taser to put down the attacking dog for a few minutes until police get there. She says that she's babysitting that dog for a friend and it's attacking her dog out of nowhere...turns out to be my neighbors dog...the same one that killed 2 of my cats. Obviously this is a vicious dog. If I had known that, I would have told the police to shoot the damn dog, or done it myself. However, I didn't find out until after everyone left. Eventually they stopped fighting. The husband came and they stuck one dog in the back of the car and the other in the front, which they had to take to the vet. The poor kids were crying their eyes out. I didn't know what to do. I made them go upstairs and watch TV until their dad came with the car so they can take the dog to the vet. I didn't tell the lady "Oh yeah, that dog killed my cats" because I didn't want to cause trouble between the two friends. But when my neighbor comes home I'm going to tell her she really needs to get that dog outta here. Next time it's gonna be a child that is attacked...and she has a 3 year old too.

000202B9.gif000202B9.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

narina,

what a scene and a half!

i have all of the windows open today too yaaayy its like 70 and last week we were freezing with 18 degree morns

I did get the front flower beds cleaned up and cut down my dead bamboo :(

oh! hubby is back online

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Have fun Lisa! Give Yazied my Salam.

Okay, Lisa and I discussed cooking and food on FB. Just wondering what do you all like to cook? What do your husbands like to eat? Who cooks better? Since we all love talking about food, I figured I'd post the question here!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I'm up skyping with my husband but he is busy looking at pictures in Florence. He learned how to work google earth this week.

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I got up a little while ago, spoke to the wife for a little bit, and then she went to bed...now im wondering what to do....

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

GS4EVER I'm gonna try and fix that link. You basically right click on the picture and then go down to where it says "properties" on the bottom. Then there is a url. Copy it. Then go to VJ where you are putting your reply. Click on the second box after the smiley (the insert image link). Then you paste the url you just copied. Then it will insert the image.

Lisa, I'm already bankrupt :lol: Not really, but getting there. Even I started getting a little worried when I got my last credit card bills for this month. Can't wait until I don't have to spend a gazillion dollars flying back and forth every other month! My poor husband is like, "Dear, do you want me to buy your tickets?" I was like, "No, it's okay..." :blush:

Steve, I think the security guard job is good. Why not? I love our security guards in our hospitals. They're always so sweet to me! And none of them are as big and intimidating as you are! I'm really happy you got that second job. You're a good person and I think God has helped you out in this because you're so kind. Best of luck! At least it will also help pass the time faster! That's why I work a lot of overtime. Besides if I stay home, I'll just go shopping :lol:

Everyone, I've already met my drama quota for the week. This morning I'm having my coffee and sitting down, with the windows open to let the fresh air in...I start hearing kids screaming. I think "Ah, they always scream." Then I started hearing it like it was in my front yard. I thought, "I hope no one fell in the pond" so I go to the front window and look out. I see 3 kids, an adult and 2 dogs attacking each other and the kids are crying and screaming "He's gonna kill him!!!!" So I run to the phone and call the police. I'm at my window, in pajamas, and the woman sees me and runs over with her kids. Once I see that it's not the kids getting attacked, but the dogs only, I calmed down. She asked if she can use my phone. I hung up with police and said "sure"...the one dog is really mawling the other. I offer her my taser to put down the attacking dog for a few minutes until police get there. She says that she's babysitting that dog for a friend and it's attacking her dog out of nowhere...turns out to be my neighbors dog...the same one that killed 2 of my cats. Obviously this is a vicious dog. If I had known that, I would have told the police to shoot the damn dog, or done it myself. However, I didn't find out until after everyone left. Eventually they stopped fighting. The husband came and they stuck one dog in the back of the car and the other in the front, which they had to take to the vet. The poor kids were crying their eyes out. I didn't know what to do. I made them go upstairs and watch TV until their dad came with the car so they can take the dog to the vet. I didn't tell the lady "Oh yeah, that dog killed my cats" because I didn't want to cause trouble between the two friends. But when my neighbor comes home I'm going to tell her she really needs to get that dog outta here. Next time it's gonna be a child that is attacked...and she has a 3 year old too.

000202B9.gif000202B9.gif

are you a nurse?

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Timeline

That's okay ... I know I'm a little 'scary' looking :P

Steve, I hope I didn't offend you :( I agree with Narina, you are such a nice guy (F)

000202B9.gif000202B9.gif

Thanks, Narina! Oh boy what a story!! I AM BANKRUPT TOO BIG TIME!! That's why it always amazes me to hear stories about shopping lol I deleted that word from my dictionary a long time ago :lol: !!

COME ON NVCCCCCCCC GET OUR FILES TO OUR HOME EMBASSIESSSSSSSSSS SO THAT WE CAN GET OUR HUBBIES/WIFIES......................

000202B9.gif SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 000202B9.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.