CaNdiD wiTcH

Our 129F approved!!!!

54 posts in this topic

Witchy i am HAPPY for you...i knew that you've been waiting for that approval for how many months,remember while we're eating in the Harbour Restaurant together with Ivory,again CONGRATS pretty witch :dance:

AOS TIMELINE

Feb.06,2009-AOS,AdvanceParole And EAD Sent Chicago,IL(USPS Exp

Feb.13,2009-3 NOA's (AOS,AP & EAD)

Mar. 10,2009-Biometric For AOS & EAD

April 18,2009-AP Received

April 25,2009-EAD Received

May 04,2009-Applied For SSN

May 19,2009-SSCard Received

May 26,2009-Passed The Texas Driver's Written Exam,Got A Learner's Permit:)

June 19,2009-Interview Letter Received

July 28,2009-Interview(Irving,TX)Approved & Now Working Too:

August 13,2009-2 Years Greencard Received:

August 18,2009-Got My 7 Years Texas Driver's License(Thank GOD:))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMOVING OF CONDITION:

4/27/11-Mailed My I-751 @ VSC.

5/5/11-Check Cashed.

5/2/11-NOA(Received 5/5/11)

6/9/11-Biometric Appointment

1/17/12-Approval Letter Received(Approved 1/12/12)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400 Application:

9/7/12-Application Submitted @USCIS DALLAS

9/8/12-Application Received

9/12/12-Check Cashed

9/13/12-NOA Received.

9/13/12-Biometrics Appointment Mailed Accrding to USCIS Site:).

10/3/12-Biometrics

12/3/12=Interview(Done)

1/3/13-Oath Ceremony

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: and smooth journey with NVC :innocent:

Thanks a lot!!!! Goodluck to you as well..

Witchy i am HAPPY for you...i knew that you've been waiting for that approval for how many months,remember while we're eating in the Harbour Restaurant together with Ivory,again CONGRATS pretty witch :dance:

Yeah... I do remember that.. LOL..

Thanks a lot!!

How are you?

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance:

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Congrats!!! :dance:

Thanks.. :whistle:

Congratulations :dance: :dance: You have been waiting for a while now, you truly deserve it :thumbs:

Thanks!!! :dance:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations :)

[i know this is hard 0n every one who is in love needing to be with there love one, My heart hurts s0 bad becuase 0f this waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Congratulations :)

Thanks.. :)

yaaayyy congratulations :thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance:

Thanks.. It feels good after waiting for sooo long.. :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case Receipt Number: EAC**********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 23, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed

*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates

.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS {{{{{Hugz}}}}}} :dance::dance::dance:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case Receipt Number: EAC**********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 23, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed

*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates

.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS {{{{{Hugz}}}}}} :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks!! We were just talking.. I told my husband that he would receive an e-mail from CRIS since I changed his password. Then I was surprised when I received an e-mail from CRIS, too.. When I opened, can't believe what I saw.. APPROVAL!!! I was wondering what about I-130 so I checked the site and I saw the both petitions were approved..

I really hope to do the NVC with you and Jen.. I am hoping for your approval soon so we could have a real get together in US..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Thanks!! We were just talking.. I told my husband that he would receive an e-mail from CRIS since I changed his password. Then I was surprised when I received an e-mail from CRIS, too.. When I opened, can't believe what I saw.. APPROVAL!!! I was wondering what about I-130 so I checked the site and I saw the both petitions were approved..

I really hope to do the NVC with you and Jen.. I am hoping for your approval soon so we could have a real get together in US..

I truely hope so Candid! I am so happy to see you got approved today. I believe there was another approval NOA1 07/18....maybe VSC is working backwards ;)

Hopefully I am within approval range(NOA1 07/10)....but then again stranger things have happened

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

I truely hope so Candid! I am so happy to see you got approved today. I believe there was another approval NOA1 07/18....maybe VSC is working backwards ;)

Hopefully I am within approval range(NOA1 07/10)....but then again stranger things have happened

I guess so.. Nobody really knows how they work.. But the subject of the e-mail from CRIS is service information request.. I was wondering if it has something to do with the request my husband did yesterday..

Holy kittens!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks..!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.