geovanna83

VERMONT IS WORKING FAST

60 posts in this topic

It clearly states that the K1 visa is the fastest way to the US. My finacee and I wanted desperately to get married in her home country, but we sacrificed that for a faster process. I guess you should have done your homework. Now you're paying the price for being an idiot. :bonk:

The proccessing timelines for all types of visa's change all the time. A spousal visa often comes with more perks...this is just ONE OF THE REASONS why many people choose it.

Nothing clearly states that K-1 is faster and no visa is necessarily 'better' than the other...it's a matter of personal choice. K-1 just happens to be faster at the present time.

To call someone an idiot for their choice is against TOS and is not going to be tolerated.

:yes:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
It clearly states that the K1 visa is the fastest way to the US. My finacee and I wanted desperately to get married in her home country, but we sacrificed that for a faster process. I guess you should have done your homework. Now you're paying the price for being an idiot. :bonk:

The proccessing timelines for all types of visa's change all the time. A spousal visa often comes with more perks...this is just ONE OF THE REASONS why many people choose it.

Nothing clearly states that K-1 is faster and no visa is necessarily 'better' than the other...it's a matter of personal choice. K-1 just happens to be faster at the present time.

To call someone an idiot for their choice is against TOS and is not going to be tolerated.

If I'm banned for calling someone an idiot then I wouldn't want to continue posting here anyway. I want everyone here to be approved ASAP! To wish bad things or make negative comments towards someone during their celebration is bad karma. It could cost NoTime4You more waiting. Who knows. :whistle:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Oh man, I should have read the whole topic before hitting add reply. To FB I'm going...

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

If I'm banned for calling someone an idiot then I wouldn't want to continue posting here anyway. I want everyone here to be approved ASAP! To wish bad things or make negative comments towards someone during their celebration is bad karma. It could cost NoTime4You more waiting. Who knows. :whistle:

Exactly my point of sowin' and reapin'! I know I am in for a long wait choosing the CR1 route but it's the route for me and it does me NO good to be negative, jealous, bitter, angry, hateful & resentful of someone who chose a different route and is approved faster. I congratulate and move on in my journey. No one can plant seeds of negativity, jealousy, bitterness, anger, hatredl & resentment and honestly expect to receive good things.

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

If you choose to wait to get married because your visa process

you are pathetic

to wine after only 4 moths even worse

But really to me waiting to get married to get your visa faster seems to me like a marriage for a green card

Since we the ones married to our husband and have real commitments wait longer

at the end of it it will make our marriages stronger

when you are basing it on merely nothing

As for you since you been nasty to all those who waited longer I hope that when you and your fiance finally do get together

it doesn't last!!!!!!

and that is the cost of you attacking K-3 applicants

HAVE A NICE LIFE

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Timeline

If you choose to wait to get married because your visa process

you are pathetic

to wine after only 4 moths even worse

But really to me waiting to get married to get your visa faster seems to me like a marriage for a green card

Since we the ones married to our husband and have real commitments wait longer

at the end of it it will make our marriages stronger

when you are basing it on merely nothing

As for you since you been nasty to all those who waited longer I hope that when you and your fiance finally do get together

it doesn't last!!!!!!

and that is the cost of you attacking K-3 applicants

HAVE A NICE LIFE

Tisk tisk.. Do you want to join your classmates in the principal's office? Karma people...it will all come back sooner or later. Watch out! :jest:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Asking someone to be sensitive to those who had it worse than them is not bad karma. Nor is it jealous, hateful, bitter, etc. Calling people names...a whole large group of people...and in their own "territory" so to speak, as in this thread... Please grow up!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

YOU ARE ONE TO TALK!!!!! SHAD!!!!!

Edited by ArubaDolphin

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Timeline

I'm going to explain my original comment one last time for those of you that are a bit slower (special) :) Obviously the orginal poster was angry because her K-3 process is taking longer than the person celebrating their NOA2 approval. They were upset and jealous, hoping to rain on the celebration. Ironically their screen name is NoTime4Haterz :lol: They also stated they should have went for the K1. After the generous wishes for more time on my approval I proceeded to call them an idiot, no because they applied for the K-3, but because they put other people down for their mistake.

:P

Asking someone to be sensitive to those who had it worse than them is not bad karma. Nor is it jealous, hateful, bitter, etc. Calling people names...a whole large group of people...and in their own "territory" so to speak, as in this thread... Please grow up!

Wahhhh...wahhhh. My bike is slower than yours so I hope you fall off! How childish is that...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Is this still happening?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Is this still happening?

I would comment, but judging from his picture, life has been cruel enough to him. I won't insult him any further than fate already has.

PS--to the "special ed teacher" I already got my approval... :lol:

Edited by notime4haterz

Timeline
Is this still happening?

I would comment, but judging from his picture, life has been cruel enough to him. I won't insult him any further than fate already has.

PS--to the "special ed teacher" I already got my approval... :lol:

Glad you enjoyed my picture. I will send you the next one in 4 months of us in the States :rofl:

Timeline

I'm sure you will...but it will probably be of you alone, when your girlfriend gets to the US and ditches you for a better looking guy! :yes:

PS- So glad you're confident. I know you're a noob, but you do realize there's a chance of being put into AP right? Post interview? So don't tell your girlfriend to quit her day job just yet!

Edited by notime4haterz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.