almaty

Octuplets' family reportedly faces foreclosure

43 posts in this topic

CNN) -- The California home where Nadya Suleman plans to raise her 14 children is at risk of foreclosure, CNN affiliate KTLA reported Wednesday.

Records show a notice of mortgage default was filed Feb. 9 against the home where the octuplets' mother is living.

Los Angeles County property records show a notice of mortgage default was filed Feb. 9 against the home of Suleman's mother, Angela Suleman, the station reported.

Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and the three-bedroom house could be sold at an auction beginning May 5, documents say.

Suleman has said that she was raising her six children in her mother's home and planned to raise her newborn octuplets there.

News of the foreclosure is the latest twist in the tale of Suleman and her children.

Suleman, 33, had the octuplets through fertility treatments, despite being single and already having six young children and no clear source of income.

The television station could not reach Suleman or her mother for comment, because the phone number at the home had been disconnected.

A spokeswoman for Suleman recently quit because she had been flooded with death threats from people angry that Suleman is receiving disability payments and food stamps to help raise her children. Watch former spokeswoman for octuplets' mom on Larry King Live »

That spokeswoman, Joann Killeen, told CNN's Larry King on Monday that grandmother Angela Suleman had taken care of Suleman's six children at the home while Suleman was on bed rest for 10 weeks before giving birth to the octuplets.

"Grandma is tired," Killeen said. "Grandma and grandpa are in their 70s. You know, they've raised a daughter. I'm sure they didn't think that they were going to be helping to raise six children."

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is SOOOO much that can be said about this woman that this doesn't even begin to cover it all, but:

If she cared so much for the 6 kids she had, why would she spend money getting pregnant AGAIN instead of paying to make sure she could keep a roof over their heads? Oh, wait, I didn't need to ask that question, did I? She expects the taxpayers and generous donations to pay for it all. She can say she doesn't want that, but her actions prove otherwise.

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

america needs to help that young mother out and pay off her mom's house and lay $$$ on her for life...

see the past history of america and abnormal birth numbers..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
america needs to help that young mother out and pay off her mom's house and lay $$$ on her for life...

and it's all just in time for cali to have a budget approved :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:rofl::thumbs: ..good call

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:rofl::thumbs: ..good call

:thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and the three-bedroom house could be sold at an auction beginning May 5, documents say.

I like the way Octomom was able to look straight into the camera and claim she can support all her kids and that she didn't have collagen injections for her lips. Who's she foolin'?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

good point..sounds like ..less and less gullibles every day

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

she should get some of the stimulus package... because she didnt get some of the stimulus package to get pregnant

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

I thought the Sulemans lived in Whittier/Orange County so why would L.A. county be involved :blink:

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Obviously a stoning is in order. Let's all take out our frustrations on what's wrong with America on this one person. Seems fair to me.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Obviously a stoning is in order. Let's all take out our frustrations on what's wrong with America on this one person. Seems fair to me.

aw sister purple, the young lady is naive and probably low iq baseline..she had 6 kids prior and now 8 more..i think, being a parent should equal some responsiblity ..like supporting your kids..emotinally and be able to provide for them..her efforts to talk on nbc...was not well recieved by main stream america ...14 kids ..all young ages and 8 lump together..will they get the nuturing that each child should be entitled too?

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

aw sister purple, the young lady is naive and probably low iq baseline..she had 6 kids prior and now 8 more..i think, being a parent should equal some responsiblity ..like supporting your kids..emotinally and be able to provide for them..her efforts to talk on nbc...was not well recieved by main stream america ...14 kids ..all young ages and 8 lump together..will they get the nuturing that each child should be entitled too?

Her situation is, to say the least, challenging and as it goes, I don't think she made very good choices, nor is she thinking through the consequences of her actions.

That being said, the media is responsible for creating from this rather sad and pathetic person a monster, someone who is now the object of much hatred and verbal abuse.

I am also very disturbed by the Dr's actions, or at least what I have understood of them so far.

So, from my perspective, the story from this situation should not be about how to demonize someone who, as you pointed out, is probably not the brightest bulb in the box but about how best to manage the situation and move forward to create the best life possible for her kids so that they do not repeat her mistakes.

She seems to believe that being a parent in itself is a career and that she only has to 'sell her story' for everything to be ok again' This is not a good thing, and can only have come about because of the voyeuristic desire of so many to focus in on someone's troubles, use that to make one feel better about oneself by hurling abusive statements willy nilly.

However slinging mud is not going to change or educate anyone so I can't quite see how yet another story about the families woes is going to achieve anything except further vilification.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I can't remember if I read or saw her in an interview say how she idolizes Angelina Jolie, that she is a good mom, willing to take care of many children, and still doesn't sacrafice her beauty. I guess this nut job thinks she is the second Angelina, isnt that why she had the cologen injection, to immitate Jolie's lips?

I think the irresponsible doc that implanted all those eggs should take some responsibility. The lady has no naturally conceived children, each were invitro with same doc. He knew she'd get pregnant with 1 egg, yet he gave her 6.

I still wonder, how this unemployed mother was feeding 6 kids while going to school, and was able to afford invitro once again. I mean its like $12-16K a pop.

Grandma is in arrears on the mortgage like $23K... dont they start foreclosure after like 2-3 months of no payment???

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan