Cobbs

Wife is Psycho

120 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
[/size]

SOMETIMES, WE JUST HAVE TO PLAY DETECTIVE: SORRY WE GOTCHA!!!!! : :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

U r right no reason for u to stay in america..no need for people lyk u ....

leaving my green card behind is not a very good idea because its my property now...

the green card is intended to allow you to have cohabitive relationship with the wife, and everythign else that comes with it is liagniappe. it is not a piece of property that you can beg, borrow, or steal, although that appears to be your intent.

i'm looking forward to seeing you deported when it expires. america is just too easy on people like you.

ching chong cha????....cha chong ching??? justashooter....cha!!!! cha!!!!!

Edited by Aussielad

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:unsure:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
well this is a forum, we arent required to write in the queens english at all times are we?? so chill out

im not gonna apologise for calling her a crazy beach.. because she subjected me and my house mates thru hell, and i really dont see why anyone else should be held responsible for other peoples craziness.. she got that way thru taking loads of drugs and partying hard... i feel sympathy and i would show understanding to people who got that way thru no fault of their own.. but when its because of ones irresponsible actions then why should we feel pity???

you try living with someone thats unpredictable see if you like it

^^ Well, I'm not going to get into a shouting match with you. I was just highlighting that it's wrong to call people who have diagnosed mental illnesses and such "crazy beaches", as you put it. When they can't get the right medical help or support, then no wonder they turn to other means. Yes, they can put you through hell, but sometimes it's beyond their control. I know a guy who's dating someone with clinical depression and he finds it hard, but he sticks by her because he acknowledges that it's an actual illness and he knows she loves him. Let's be a little more understanding of the people suffering from the illness, hey? I don't think they voluntarily wanted to have the illnesses or impose on people in the first place.

And also, it helps to be able to write clearly to some degree so people can see what you're reading. :) It prevents any misunderstandings or misinterpretations.

Magpie.

does this mean i should cancel the swimming pool of jello and the hbo jello wresting ppv? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

OP - Sorry to read about this difficult situation. This immigration and quick marriage process is sometimes a leap of faith.

One request, please - please be responsible about birth control. Bringing a child into this mix would not be good, and I think you agree.

Take Care!

does this mean i should cancel the swimming pool of jello and the hbo jello wresting ppv? :unsure:

=D No. In fact, I'll provide the jello.

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Africa
Timeline
...... AND JUST SO YOU "justashooter'" I HAVE A 10 YEARS CARD SO DEAL WITH IT !!!!!

so we are now burdened with one more leech upon society who will never amount to anything. wonderful.

i hope the sacrifice of 2 years of your life was painful enough, and that your wife makes the rest of your sad little life just as bad, whether you leave her, or not. either way, you entered into this game a looser, and will remain so for the duration, and while we may have to pay for it, you have to live it.

Justashooter, you dont even kow me and you are judging me.....I pray to God almighty that you pass through what I am passing through and you will by God's grace.... I bet if she hurts me in some kinda way ur crazy self wouldn't be saying this.. And I am suspecting that you have a mental illness too cus you sound so crazy and meaningless and it seems like you have so much pain and anger built inside you...I tell you what, the internet is not the place for you "mr justashooter" get a life and move on, if you say i got into this marriage for GC then that is it .... Damn!!

Edited by Cobbs

OP - Sorry to read about this difficult situation. This immigration and quick marriage process is sometimes a leap of faith.

One request, please - please be responsible about birth control. Bringing a child into this mix would not be good, and I think you agree.

Take Care!

Sorry about your situation, wish I could help, but one thing comes to mind, keep a journal of her outbursts and etc. Especially when it comes to the family threating you. Also true, pratice safe sex, its best for her, you and possibley a innocent child. Good luck

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Justashooter, you dont even kow me and you are judging me.....I pray to God almighty that you pass through what I am passing through and you will by God's grace.... I bet if she hurts me in some kinda way ur crazy self wouldn't be saying this.. And I am suspecting that you have a mental illness too cus you sound so crazy and meaningless and it seems like you have so much pain and anger built inside you...I tell you what, the internet is not the place for you "mr justashooter" get a life and move on, if you say i got into this marriage for GC then that is it .... Damn!!

one of the marvelous things about being a little older is that if you keep your eyes open, by the time you get there you have seen just about everything. you can then put all of the young people who are screaming at the top of their voices that they are "unique", and "different from everybody else" into neat little boxes based upon their behaviours and the things they say. i put you into a box, and you will stay there, or not, based upon what you do and say.

as for being in your shoes, let me tell you about my ex-wife, or not. i'll just tell you she was a piece of work that makes your wife look like strawberry shortcake. the 15 years i managed to stay married to her gives me all the authority i need to speak on the subject of difficult wives. yours isn't schizophrenic, so stop your bitching and call me in 15 years. her problems are not so great, and your response to them isn't, either. if she sticks a knife ito your belly some afternoon, we can compare scars.

as for anger, no, i'm just intolerant of whining children who think this country is Burger King, where you can "Have It Your Way". America is not Burger King. it is a place where people who work for a living and take care of business at home are respected, and people who do not are shunned. it's up to you to decide how you want to be seen and treated. man up fella, cause you are the one who chose to step to the front of the line.

the internet and it's forums belong to all of us. you will find few friends here if you spend your time whining and seeking support for your senses of entitlement. as for the green card, do something with it. get a job, pay your taxes, join the army, or at least get an education. any way you go about it, be a man.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Any kind of mental illness really is not a joking matter. :ranting:

Sir, you have more problems on your hands than you wifes alleged mental illness. Your wife and her mother are enmeshed, pretty badly it seems. Your wife needs to learn to stand on her own two feet, apart from her mother. There are things between a husband and a wife that are sacred. If you really want to save your marriage you need to find a GOOD psychologist and psychiatrist someone who can PROPERLY diagnose your wife and then monitor her medication should she need medication. First get your wifes mental status stable and then you can work on your marriage. When you have established a good relationship with the DRs then they can help you work on the issues within your marriage.

If you really truly love her, then you need to take a step back, look at the situation and find out how you can help her, once she is stable then you can work on the issues of the marriage in a RATIONAL manner. There are lots of functioning adults in society who live productive and successful lives, it is a very obtainable goal.

Unfortunately because of the continent that you are from people automatically think SCAM!!!( :secret: YES people... AFRICA is a continent not a country :bonk: ) That is a shame really....I hear it plenty ;) don't waste your time in an argument with them about your intentions. Ignore them. Wade through the BS that is so freely dished out on VJ and use the advice that actually means something to you and your situation

You can do this, it is not going to be easy, but the pay off of having a healthy happy wife and marriage are worth it. It is easy to turn and walk away, it takes a much stronger person to stay.

(L) P

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
And I am suspecting that you have a mental illness too cus you sound so crazy and meaningless

You must be a psychiatrist, cause you sure are keen to be diagnosing mental illnesses. Have you yourself been evaluated? I seriously think you should.

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Some people marry for better or worse, then there are some that marry to better themselves, or their situation.

People that marry where they do not love, will convience themselves that the person they married do not love them.

If you married for love and you think your wife needs help, shouldn't you be the one to help her and be there for her ? After all you married her, was she acting crazy (as you put it) then ?

When family members need help were there to assist them because we love and care about them. How could you think to turn your back on your wife and run out of her life at a time like this? Have you tried to get her some medical help?

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

this thread is dead. the OP has refused to follow THE MAN RULES, so has run back to whine with his buddies about all of the nasty people on VJ who are not sympathetic to him.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Please I do not want any one to jugde me for no reason... All I am asking for is a piece of advice on what to do right now...I created this new account to remain anonymous.

Ok my wife is crazy, yes she is crazy, we met online back in 2004 everything was going good we were both loving it all that in a nut shell we decided to get married, when I gat over here I found out a lot of things that she didn't tell me. Ok first of all she didn't tell me she has a mental disorder called Schizoprenia not until I experience one of her episodes and that was like 10days after I gat over here, I didn't like what I saw. I confronted her about it and she told me she didn't tell me because if she had told me I might not have married her...

Now we have been leaving together now for 2years and its been one problem to another, everything that we do is what she tells her mum is like I am married to her mum cus her mum makes the decison for her, when I say everything I mean everything she even tells her mum if we made love with or without a condom.....Also I'd like to ask y'all if you are married is it true that you can't make friends with the opposit sex ??? Because thats what her parents says, that I shouldn't hang around with single men, we are both young under 25...............Her family sees me as a bad guy which I am not, they have a problem with the way I dress who I talk to and who I don't talk to and also wants me to take her everywhere I go like if I had to run to store I have to ask her would you like to come I agree take her places but everywhere ???or if a friend says come hang out with me I must take her along....You can imagine she doesn't have friends, don't have a liecense, she always in the house, now this is not my fault that she doesn't have friends or liecense but for some reasons she thinks its my fault

The point I am trying to make her is that there is no trust between us two, she and her mum always thinks I am cheating on her and its not like she has ever caught talking to some girl. OK there is guy she said she's "working" for and all that and the calls her like every 2hrs even up to 1AM in the morning and she will be on the phone with him, I never questioned her or anything because I do trust her, but why is it so hard for her to trust me.....I have to talk to her like I am talking to a 6yrs old girl .This is not the first time this is happening.... She always says I don't talk to her and I spend more time with my friend than I do her which is a fat lie, whenver I say something to her she doesn't give me a good advice and this is because of her disorder like if I need to talk to my wife about anything I can't because it's like talking to a brick wall and whatever I say don't say this to anybody this is between you and I and I want it to remain a secret, the first things she does is call her mum and tell her mum what I say DO NOT TELL ANYONE, she does something bad in a minutes and the next minutes she turns around and I say I don't remember saying or doing that .. I am honestly tired of this married, this isn't what I signed up for, the mistake we both made was when she came to visit me back in Africa she only stayed for 8days that didn't give me time to know her very well in person and what she does and stuffs.... I really don't know what to do at this point and everything I say complain about something she's doing or not doing her mum will say because I have my green card now that's why I am saying that and honestly its not...... Not only I am not happy with marriage my life is in danger too because her sister threatened me that she will get someone to iron me out...its obvious I am living among people that don't like me and before things gets outta hand or anyone gets hurts I want to be out of here, I am so far away from home and I have a family that loves me so dearly..... There are lots of things I'd like to put down here, I am not myself right now

If you were in my shoes what would you do... I am only 24yrs old

my thoughts to you is to run away .....fast .You are still very young and should have no problem getting somebody else.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
well this is a forum, we arent required to write in the queens english at all times are we?? so chill out

im not gonna apologise for calling her a crazy beach.. because she subjected me and my house mates thru hell, and i really dont see why anyone else should be held responsible for other peoples craziness.. she got that way thru taking loads of drugs and partying hard... i feel sympathy and i would show understanding to people who got that way thru no fault of their own.. but when its because of ones irresponsible actions then why should we feel pity???

you try living with someone thats unpredictable see if you like it

^^ Well, I'm not going to get into a shouting match with you. I was just highlighting that it's wrong to call people who have diagnosed mental illnesses and such "crazy beaches", as you put it. When they can't get the right medical help or support, then no wonder they turn to other means. Yes, they can put you through hell, but sometimes it's beyond their control. I know a guy who's dating someone with clinical depression and he finds it hard, but he sticks by her because he acknowledges that it's an actual illness and he knows she loves him. Let's be a little more understanding of the people suffering from the illness, hey? I don't think they voluntarily wanted to have the illnesses or impose on people in the first place.

And also, it helps to be able to write clearly to some degree so people can see what you're reading. :) It prevents any misunderstandings or misinterpretations.

Magpie.

No,where's the jello party ? :dance:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.