Y's_habibitk

Your first/best concert

92 posts in this topic

The one I had the most fun I was 15 years old, Ramones, Viper, Raimundos and Sepultura (you won't recognize the brazilian bands).

Nessa, only a spasticated mong retard won't know who Sepultura are (although they suck since Max left).

oiiiiiiiiiiiii you......... dont slag off my mates, or no more Slayer guest list for you Mister :bonk: I am Sepultura's UK promoter hahahahahaha

I wasn't slagging them off, you silly moo - re-read my post.icon_rolleyes.gif

You slagged off my mate Derrick coz you said they suck since Max left, I will give you that Soulfly are great, but Cavalera Conspiracy.....even with Max and Igor who I love dearly aint that great

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First concert was New Kids on the Block .... and my mother came with me because I was about 11 or 12 I think.

Best concert is a tie: Nine Inch Nails in Baltimore in 1995 or Beastie Boys in Atlanta area in 2005ish.

The scary thing is that New Kids on the Block have returned to the music scene. I think just about everybody is cashing in on the "80s wave of nostalgia" these days. I wouldn't be surprised of Vanilla Ice tried something too.

it's sick...a bunch of 40+ guys acting like they're teens....horrible. and i totally liked them when they were the 'new' 'kids' on the block. now they're 'the douches dancing with girls they probably can't bang on the block.'

The one I had the most fun I was 15 years old, Ramones, Viper, Raimundos and Sepultura (you won't recognize the brazilian bands).

Nessa, only a spasticated mong retard won't know who Sepultura are (although they suck since Max left).

oiiiiiiiiiiiii you......... dont slag off my mates, or no more Slayer guest list for you Mister :bonk: I am Sepultura's UK promoter hahahahahaha

Guess I am a retard. Never heard of them. :wacko:

Brazilian thrash metal band, tex. One of the very best. Huge in the 90's.

OK you only get a little slap now

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
First concert was New Kids on the Block .... and my mother came with me because I was about 11 or 12 I think.

Best concert is a tie: Nine Inch Nails in Baltimore in 1995 or Beastie Boys in Atlanta area in 2005ish.

The scary thing is that New Kids on the Block have returned to the music scene. I think just about everybody is cashing in on the "80s wave of nostalgia" these days. I wouldn't be surprised of Vanilla Ice tried something too.

it's sick...a bunch of 40+ guys acting like they're teens....horrible. and i totally liked them when they were the 'new' 'kids' on the block. now they're 'the douches dancing with girls they probably can't bang on the block.'

If they renamed themselves the "Old Perverted Men in Rehab", I would go to their concerts. :P

i absolutely know sepultura and slayer. loved them when i was an angry teenager...not so much now

Timeline

Well far out....cool...or whatever the kids say nowadays.

'they' say badass ;)

Timeline

'they' say badass ;)

Cool...........oops I mean, Badass. :thumbs:

Timeline
REALLY HARD TO CHOOSE, SO MANY AWESOME ONES. GRAND FUNK RAILROAD WAS THE FIRST!

You saw Grand Funk? I didn't think anyone would remember them.

I remeber them well but can't remember them ever coming through where I can see them play.

Most likely GWAR Nov 07 here in Indy was the best. Skyforger in Dortmund Feb 05 probably followed that up. We got to talk and drink beers with the band afterwards. Pretty sweet.

Gwar are great fun, did you get covered in fake blood hahahahaha

REALLY HARD TO CHOOSE, SO MANY AWESOME ONES. GRAND FUNK RAILROAD WAS THE FIRST!

You saw Grand Funk? I didn't think anyone would remember them.

I saw them in 74 ...er maybe it was 76 or 76...those years all seem to 'melt' together :P

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

So hard to choose. Best is a toss-up between U2 (my all-time favorite band) in Seattle on their last tour and Schelmish in Munich in 06. I had missed every U2 concert since 1987 for some lame reason or another (ok, they were all valid reasons, but still) and FINALLY made it to that show, and I wasn't disappointed. Actually thrilled that I'd missed the Zooropa tour :) Schelmish is just awesome and it was with the man so that made it even better.

I really REALLY want to see Corvus Corax's version of the Cantus Barunas. I doubt anyone knows what I'm talking about...maybe Wacken does.

I was thinking the same thing and I had to laugh because I turn my head to the right and there's a Sepultura CD on P's shelf :lol:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

most of the concerts I have been to you guys wouldn't even know who they are ..lol all of the concerts I have been to were for Christian bands etc...

my favourite concerts were the Hokus Pick ones.. they were always so much fun

I have also been to a few Geoff Moore and The Distance concerts too...

mvSuprise-hug.gif