Your first/best concert

92 posts in this topic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

First concert was Whitesnake at Wembley arena in 1987. I was 16, and Coverdale & co were riding the crest of a wave at the time. Great stuff.

The best? Well actually, that happened just last year. As you may be able to see from my siggi, I'm a big Slayer fan. And there's nothing quite like seeing a massive, legendary band, in a small, intimate setting. And that's what Wolverhampton Civic Hall is.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline
The one I had the most fun I was 15 years old, Ramones, Viper, Raimundos and Sepultura (you won't recognize the brazilian bands).

Nessa, only a spasticated mong retard won't know who Sepultura are (although they suck since Max left).

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline
oh yeah...grateful dead before jerry died...was about 15.....can't remember it :innocent:

I wish I had got to see The Grateful Dead. Their fave song of mine is "Throwing Stones", gotta love that tune. :yes:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I went to see Bryan Adams/Loverboy with my cousins, that was my first concert.

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

The one I had the most fun I was 15 years old, Ramones, Viper, Raimundos and Sepultura (you won't recognize the brazilian bands).

Nessa, only a spasticated mong retard won't know who Sepultura are (although they suck since Max left).

oiiiiiiiiiiiii you......... dont slag off my mates, or no more Slayer guest list for you Mister :bonk: I am Sepultura's UK promoter hahahahahaha

First gig was years ago I was taken to Yes

Best gig that is a hard one............been to so many so it changes all the time, but anything hard and heavy, or the Goo Goo Dolls have a massive thing for John Rzeznik

The one I had the most fun I was 15 years old, Ramones, Viper, Raimundos and Sepultura (you won't recognize the brazilian bands). Then I've seen other brazilian bands, Ziggy Marley, i can't remember what else.

My dream was to watch a Pink Floyd concert back in 79. But i was still a baby, unless i go back in time it won't happen :P

Anytime you want to see Seputura give me a PM and I will get you on the list.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
First concert was New Kids on the Block .... and my mother came with me because I was about 11 or 12 I think.

Best concert is a tie: Nine Inch Nails in Baltimore in 1995 or Beastie Boys in Atlanta area in 2005ish.

The scary thing is that New Kids on the Block have returned to the music scene. I think just about everybody is cashing in on the "80s wave of nostalgia" these days. I wouldn't be surprised of Vanilla Ice tried something too.

God it must have been about 30 years or moresince that Yes show, I still have a stack of old programmes, think I might even put some of them up on ebay before I move to the states

Timeline

Guess I am a retard. Never heard of them. :wacko:

First concert was New Kids on the Block .... and my mother came with me because I was about 11 or 12 I think.

Best concert is a tie: Nine Inch Nails in Baltimore in 1995 or Beastie Boys in Atlanta area in 2005ish.

The scary thing is that New Kids on the Block have returned to the music scene. I think just about everybody is cashing in on the "80s wave of nostalgia" these days. I wouldn't be surprised of Vanilla Ice tried something too.

VANILLA ICE PERFORMS AT DENVER NUGGEST GAME

Posted by kurtmichael on Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vanilla Ice recently performed at the halftime show of a Denver Nuggets basketball game. Ice rocked the show with a revamped version of "Play That Funky Music," then brought the house down with "Ice Ice Baby."

I would rather be at NIN any day

Timeline

oiiiiiiiiiiiii you......... dont slag off my mates, or no more Slayer guest list for you Mister :bonk: I am Sepultura's UK promoter hahahahahaha

I wasn't slagging them off, you silly moo - re-read my post.icon_rolleyes.gif

Guess I am a retard. Never heard of them. :wacko:

Brazilian thrash metal band, tex. One of the very best. Huge in the 90's.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :