@@@@@@

hi there everyone

143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I read the first few posts and the last few posts and nothing in between. You disgust me. You are wasting resources that could be used on people in actual relationships. If you dont want to be in your current country and want to move to the USA find some other way to do it i.e. a work visa. And I feel very sorry for the guys who you are playing.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP has got to be a troll or seriously hasn't got a clue.

That's what we thought. She's just trying to get some angry responses. No way this person is this clueless!

love1.jpg

My heart belongs to you!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

please help me .........or do send me a private message

thank you

hope i can hear alots of opinion or advices

clyn

CLYN MY DEAR,YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOUR SELF ,IT'S AMAZING YOUR POST GOT 7 PAGES OF REPLIES PROBABLY IN JUST A SEC,-WHEREAS MY POST ABOUT TAX RETURN

HAS BEEN TOTALLY IGNORED AND DIDN'T GET MUCH OF HELP.ANYWAY,I THINK YOU DESERVE A LIL CONSIDERATION IN HERE ESP FROM OTHER FILIPINAS

I THINK YOU PUT YOUR SELF INTO THIS HOLE AND YOU NEED TO PULL YOURSELF OUT OF THERE.THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU NOW AND NOT YOUR BF'S

YOU'RE GETTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS IN HERE WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE-YOU MADE A CHOICE GIRL THAT IS WHY YOU'RE STRUGGLING RIGHT NOW

MY ADVICE IS TELL YOUR FIRST BF'S TO CANCEL THE PETITION AND TELL HIM EXCATLY WHY-AND BEFORE YOU SAID YES TO THE SECOND BF,MAKE SURE

IT'S OVER BETWEEN YOU AND THE FIRST ONE AND MAKE YOUR SELF SURE TOO THAT THIS SECOND GUY IS WHO YOU WANT.RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A JOKE

IT HAS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND HONESTLY.AM NOT JUDGING YOU OR WHATSOEVER COZ I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP YOU

HAVE WITH YOUR FIRST BF-HE'S PROBABLY AN #### AND NOT TAKING CARE OF YOU..YES?WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE OUR PARTNER FOR LIFE

SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE US HAPPY ETC.....SO YOU NEED TO MAKE A CHOICE THAT YOU'LL NEVER REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Edited by wemissedbigdaddy

LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD. IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUST, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERSE. LOVE NEVER FAILS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

im so disgusted right now...here i am apart from my fiance iv been with 2 years (living with as well) waiting and hoping i get my visa to be with him, because when im without him, every inch of my body hurts.

AND UR POST MAKES ME WANNA PUKE..... so the one who gets the visa first , or with the most money gets ur heart?

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
......ANYWAY,I THINK YOU DESERVE A LIL CONSIDERATION IN HERE ESP FROM OTHER FILIPINAS

......THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU NOW AND NOT YOUR BF'S

......YOUR FIRST BF-HE'S PROBABLY AN #### AND NOT TAKING CARE OF YOU..YES?..........

Are you serious?????????

What 'consideration' does she deserve exactly?

And what is there here for the 'other filipinas to consider'?

She is on a family immigration site where some people have waited months and sometimes years to be with their loved one and then she admits to basically leading two guys on-and waiting to see who can get a petition for her approved first.......

This IS NOT 'all abut her'....Helloooooo have you forgotten that there are two unsuspecting guys to consider here...AT LEAST ONE of which she has promised to marry....

The original fiance is 'probably an ####... and not taking care of you'...#######? How the heck do you know? Assume much? That comment of yours speaks volumes-you are justifying the attitude the OP has on baseless assumptions about the petitioning USC guy.....

There is really only ONE #### here---and that's the OP!

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

u all need to calm down...she is just a fake poster...dont get so riled up.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
......ANYWAY,I THINK YOU DESERVE A LIL CONSIDERATION IN HERE ESP FROM OTHER FILIPINAS

......THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU NOW AND NOT YOUR BF'S

......YOUR FIRST BF-HE'S PROBABLY AN #### AND NOT TAKING CARE OF YOU..YES?..........

Are you serious?????????

What 'consideration' does she deserve exactly?

And what is there here for the 'other filipinas to consider'?

She is on a family immigration site where some people have waited months and sometimes years to be with their loved one and then she admits to basically leading two guys on-and waiting to see who can get a petition for her approved first.......

This IS NOT 'all abut her'....Helloooooo have you forgotten that there are two unsuspecting guys to consider here...AT LEAST ONE of which she has promised to marry....

The original fiance is 'probably an ####... and not taking care of you'...#######? How the heck do you know? Assume much? That comment of yours speaks volumes-you are justifying the attitude the OP has on baseless assumptions about the petitioning USC guy.....

There is really only ONE #### here---and that's the OP!

i don't think this lady deserve any consideration at all. whatever her reason is......it is wrong to play with people's feelings......that "bidding" comment really pissed me off. she is a shame for all filipinas here in VJ. she is probably so desperate to get to the US that's why she will do every thing to find someone who will petition her. if she only knew that life here is not always milk and honey but oh well I hope the negative comments she got here will open her mind as to the consequences of what she is doing.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline
u all need to calm down...she is just a fake poster...dont get so riled up.

Amen to that!

I posted to her but after all this and no reply from her I believe it was a non-sense post

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
It did have some good entertainment value, but on that point, I am EXTREMELY bored and nothing is on the tv. :dance:

Ang hirap sa inyo,masyado kayong mga judgemental...as in perfect mga pagkatao nyo...she's probably doing a terrible choice sa life nya but lets be considerate-in the first place it's her life and not ours-Why can't we be all gratefull na we're here in America having the good time our life with our loveones-but instead we focus on this kind of immaturity.We all made bad choices and there was a time that we asked someone to help us and give us advice.Ang gagaling ng mga pinagsasabi nyo regarding sa post ng pinay na'to...so,now you're thinking you're cool and impressive????I dont think so!But yeah,she didn't respond to any of this mga ' PERFECT AT MAGAGALING'..which is a good thing for her not to REPLY,in the first place...I wasn't gonna get my self into this post but as i go over readin the replies-it was dissapointing If you have nothing to say or at least some good and polite advice..just SHUT UP!

LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD. IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUST, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERSE. LOVE NEVER FAILS.

i guess you cant blame people here to be mad and so judgemental to clyn coz a lot of people suffer a lot just to be with the one they love...and here she is hurting two guys and even fooling them for visa sake.

maybe you have a perfect visa journey that you cant feel what others feel especially those who got denied even their relationship is true...

whether her post is true or not still thats not nice thing to do.

God bless you clyn wherever you are.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It did have some good entertainment value, but on that point, I am EXTREMELY bored and nothing is on the tv. :dance:

Ang hirap sa inyo,masyado kayong mga judgemental...as in perfect mga pagkatao nyo...she's probably doing a terrible choice sa life nya but lets be considerate-in the first place it's her life and not ours-Why can't we be all gratefull na we're here in America having the good time our life with our loveones-but instead we focus on this kind of immaturity.We all made bad choices and there was a time that we asked someone to help us and give us advice.Ang gagaling ng mga pinagsasabi nyo regarding sa post ng pinay na'to...so,now you're thinking you're cool and impressive????I dont think so!But yeah,she didn't respond to any of this mga ' PERFECT AT MAGAGALING'..which is a good thing for her not to REPLY,in the first place...I wasn't gonna get my self into this post but as i go over readin the replies-it was dissapointing If you have nothing to say or at least some good and polite advice..just SHUT UP!

:bonk: english only when outside of the regional forums, thanks.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

o ok

lemme do that then

dear *poor lil angel*

i understand ur pain , and what ur going thru....

i am sure it must be hard to wait around to finaly move to the us, i mean finaly marry the man u love...and i understand that it s always good to have a back up

plan...i mean if one guy gets sucky, throw him away and take the other one....i think they should totally give u ur visa, actually u should get 2 cuz u diserve it, it must be hard keeping up with 2 fake online relationships, i bet ur phone bill is huge, maybe u should ask for a lil donation, we ll all give you 20 bucks, and hope that can help you feel better....

i hope you get it before anyone else, u sure diserve it the most

and i hope ur life is filled with money in the land of opportunities,

best luck

muuuuuuuah

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
i guess you cant blame people here to be mad and so judgemental to clyn coz a lot of people suffer a lot just to be with the one they love...and here she is hurting two guys and even fooling them for visa sake.

maybe you have a perfect visa journey that you cant feel what others feel especially those who got denied even their relationship is true...

whether her post is true or not still thats not nice thing to do.

God bless you clyn wherever you are.

i agree....she blatantly mentioned in her post about the bidding thing so i can't imagine what kind of morals she has. as far as i know filipinos are conservative and kind-hearted people that's why it disappoints me to read a post like this from a filipino.

See, where you made your mistake was going for 2 men from the same country. Try Canada next time, it's close to the US, so if the 1st one falls through it's a short move up north...

Why are we all hating on her, her 2 fiance's threw in 1000$ to the USCIS pot. Maybe they can buy some extra coffee and get them to work faster?

Anywho, if you are a troll, come back cause it's funny and if you are serious well, it's already been said...

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.