@@@@@@

hi there everyone

143 posts in this topic

b]SIS IONTOG MO KAYA ANG ULO MO SA PADER NANG MALINAWAN YANG UTAK MO SA SINASABI MO,,[/b] :bonk: PERO ANG GAWIN MO NALANG KUNG CNU YONG NAUNA SYA NALANG PILIIN MO,NG HINDI KA MAHIRAPAN MAGISIP..PINAY KA DIBA,, :yes:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh my goshhhhhhhhh...I wish you came from other planet...No wonder why a women like you is what makes other women who are serious with their relationship have hard time to be with their husbands or fiance...a women like you is what makes people judge filipina's... Its really embarrasing... :bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

please help me .........or do send me a private message

thank you

hope i can hear alots of opinion or advices

clyn

omg get that flag off your profile. how embarrassing! :angry:

OMG, this is why filipinas have a bad rep.... don't even think about sending another petition!! withdraw your existing petition so the genuine couples that applied after you can be 1 step closer to being with there fiances...

:(

I'm not saying all filos are like this twisted person, im a filo, but i came to Oz when i was 1 so i consider myself a full aussie... but when I went back to the philippines for a holiday, with my aussie bf at the time, nearly every girl I spoke to would ask where I got the "white guy" from and if i could get them one too.... it was so disrespectful, frustrating and extreamly embarassing....

My fiance now, his mother told him to stay away from filipino girls coz theyre bad... lol

when he told his mum that he wanted to marry me, he had to explain that i grew up in Australia so im not just marrying him to get to the US... lol

its pretty sad how filipino girls are portrayed....

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

you shouldnt have another man if you really love your present bf,this is not a contest of who will win to petition you....

Nauunawaan mo ba ang mga sinasabi nila dito na base sa post mo lumalabas na ginagamit mo lang sila makarating ka lang sa America kaya nasabi nila na ito ay FRAUD....

Bakit kailangan magkaroon ka ng isa pang lalaki sa buhay mo neng?

Ang pagpetisyon ay hindi superquicky yan na kapag pinitisyon ka eh approved ka kaagad kailangan maghintay ka at dumadaan sa proseso yan.Ngayon pag nalaman ng USCIS na dalawa petisyon mo magiging resulta ng denial yan...mededenied visa mo..

Ganun pa man kung nacancel ang una mong petisyon at nagpetisyon ang bago mong syota....

May mga cases na kailangan ipaliwanag sa consul bakit nagkaroon ka ng petisyon dati kasi lalabas sa record nila yan...

Neng, kayo bay okey pa ba ng bf mo na nagpetisyon sa yo??

October 26, 2009 >AOS package sent thru USPS priority mail (day1)

October 29, 2009 >Item delivered Chicago IL, 60680 (Recieved Date) (day4)

November 3, 2009 >Notice date for I-485, I-131, I-765 (NOA's) (day9)

November 6, 2009 >Recieved in the Mail (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Touched (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Notice date for biometrics letter (day12)

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

November 27, 2009 >Biometrics Appointment Done (day33)

November 27, 2009 >Touched :D(day33)

December 16, 2009 >Touched EAD "Card Production Ordered" (day53)

December 16, 2009 >Touched AP (day53)

December 17, 2009 >Touched EAD (day54)

December 17, 2009 >Touched AP (day54)

December 18, 2009 >Touched AP (day55)

December 21, 2009 >Recieved Advanced parole in the mail (day58)

December 21, 2009 >Touched EAD"Card production ordered" (day58)

February 04, 2010 > Interview @ 12:30 pm,done and approved (day103)

February 11, 2010 > Welcome Letter Aarrived

February 16, 2010 > GC Recieved

Timeline

Not all filipina's are like that though,its just they picked up the wrong girl....

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

tsk...tsk...tsk... people like you are the reason why Philippines has a highest case of "FRAUD" and why a lot of FAMILIES and COUPLES suffer coz' they are accused or victims... And even if their relationships are for real, still they can't be together... hope this will make you think. And whatever reason you have, don't even think that you'll be able to convince the people that you're not into green card or whatever. As what the previous comments say, if you really love your BF (The one who petitioned you) you wouldn't even dare communicate with other guys (just because there's no feedback yet from the petition) and mislead them to something. Like you're single and you're worth to be petitioned.

And another thing, common sense.... everything is high-tech and centralized now...so, u really think US Embassy or USCIS wouldn't see that you were petitioned twice... AMERICANS are not stupid... think girl...have conscience!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
I'm not saying all filos are like this twisted person, im a filo, but i came to Oz when i was 1 so i consider myself a full aussie... but when I went back to the philippines for a holiday, with my aussie bf at the time, nearly every girl I spoke to would ask where I got the "white guy" from and if i could get them one too.... it was so disrespectful, frustrating and extreamly embarassing....

My fiance now, his mother told him to stay away from filipino girls coz theyre bad... lol

when he told his mum that he wanted to marry me, he had to explain that i grew up in Australia so im not just marrying him to get to the US... lol

its pretty sad how filipino girls are portrayed....

Its very sad actually ... My fiance lives in a small town with a population of 1100 ... there is one filipino lady married to a US citizen who she met online ... They have a little girl together and she works 2 jobs (12hour days) to keep there family going because her husband has medical problems and cant work... They been married 6-7 years, and in that time she has worked and worked to also sponsor her sister and mother to enter the US .... They're definately not always portrayed fairly ...

Today is the Tomorrow, you worried about Yesterday .....

05-Dec-04 Shay and I met online.

17-Feb-07 Shay came to visit me Australia for 5 and half wonderful weeks.

---

02-Oct-08 Shay lodged 1-129F

07-Oct-08 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA1 had been approved

07-Jan-09 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA2 had been approved

14-Jan-09 NVC notification recieved

29-Jan-09 I recieved pk 3 in the mail

29-Jan-09 I recieved passport in the mail

04-Feb-09 I went for my police check

20-Feb-09 medical

24-Feb-09 Picked up medical results *PASSED*

26-Feb-09 mailed pack 3

02-Mar-09 Embassy received pack 3

24-Mar-09 Interview @ 9.00am

!!!!!!!! VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!

27-Mar-09 Visa Arrives in Mail

---

14-Apr-09 Departing for the US

---

02-May-09 Wedding Day

Timeline

i have known a pinay in washington whom i called Ate...petitioned her parents and made her nieces go to school and help her siblings financially......

i shared this post to my fiance and know what he told me to be kind to this girl and that shes misguided...Hope that she comes back and realized that....

Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

please help me .........or do send me a private message

thank you

hope i can hear alots of opinion or advices

clyn

How can you be playing with 2 men's hearts and minds. This is not a game and you are in my eyes obviously just trying to get to the USA any way and the fastest way you can. The petition I-129F process is long and you have only waited 5 months and have another man hooked into filing another one! My petition took a little over 5 months. There is a place for scamming women like you and that is on the US Manila embassy, US Statre department, US Dept. Of Homeland Security, and USCIS 10 year banned list to be considered for any petition to the USA. It is visa fraud that you are attempting. If you had a true loving relationship with the first man you would have never even thought of hooking a second man. It is the types like you that make legal immigration more difficult for the rest of the true law abiding people.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
i hear you and understand of ur lately reaction

but i was thought that my friends told be that its okay to get do two petitioner filed me anyway its not my profile wil be check its the profile of the men....

its just like a bidding style , who is the more capable man on me will be the one to have more action by the law firm

and one thing i was really wonder till now havent heard an approval from my old bf

and ops my new bf havent started yet, okay?

Well I would suggest you have someone petition you for the right reason. Your post alone states that you are just looking to get a visa to the states. This is for people in a real relationship that is looking for help reuniting with loved ones. If i am reading this wrong forgive me but I can't in good conscious give any help in a situation like this. And as far as i know you can not have 2 active k-1 petitions active at the same time.

OMG is this for real?

Bidding style?? Are you up for auction??!!??!? Blalalalalaal...do I hear 10 let me hear 10!....lol Are you fraudulent Phil girls going by the pound these days? You should stay in the Philippines, cause you might find a "nice" man to give you a green card, one that will sell you as a prostitue. All BS aside both petitions will be denied. You must somehow trick one of the men in to cancelling their petition.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

#######! either this chick Got NERVE or she's got a mental disorder!.

I hope they schedule her interview and kick her a$$ out of the consulate immediately.

What a waist of time for people who are applying for a visa based on good faith intention to marry.

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
What is wrong with two men? I have a husband and a man I live with in America. While my husband rots in Albania, my special friend and I go for long walks in the park, take baths together, and cuddle at night. He loves when I brush his long black hair and feed him jerky. Did I mention that my devoted friend is only 11 years old?

But unlike the OP, my other man is a dog. An actual dog. Lab-Corgie mix.

yikes!

i hear you and understand of ur lately reaction

but i was thought that my friends told be that its okay to get do two petitioner filed me anyway its not my profile wil be check its the profile of the men....

its just like a bidding style , who is the more capable man on me will be the one to have more action by the law firm

and one thing i was really wonder till now havent heard an approval from my old bf

and ops my new bf havent started yet, okay?

Well I would suggest you have someone petition you for the right reason. Your post alone states that you are just looking to get a visa to the states. This is for people in a real relationship that is looking for help reuniting with loved ones. If i am reading this wrong forgive me but I can't in good conscious give any help in a situation like this. And as far as i know you can not have 2 active k-1 petitions active at the same time.

OMG is this for real?

Bidding style?? Are you up for auction??!!??!? Blalalalalaal...do I hear 10 let me hear 10!....lol Are you fraudulent Phil girls going by the pound these days? You should stay in the Philippines, cause you might find a "nice" man to give you a green card, one that will sell you as a prostitue. All BS aside both petitions will be denied. You must somehow trick one of the men in to cancelling their petition.

I will open the bidding at $.05

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Hello fraudster, welcome to VJ.

See this forum is based on "family immigration", not "how to get in the US no matter who petitions". So since you love neither guys, and seems as though you are looking for a ticket into this country, I'd recommend not filing at all. Not only will 2 petitioners cause you much drama and a denial of visa, but you are hurting two guys who have no clue they are with a fraudster chick.

:thumbs:

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
People like you are the one of the reasons that people like me have to wait so long to be with our loved ones.

I hope they do both file so that you are exposed as the fraudster you are and are never able to get a greencard.

I hope you feel guilty that I have to wait so long to be with my partner.

I really do.

Good luck. I hope everything turns out exactly the way that Karma intends it to.

100% agreed with you. We are waiting for a long time because of people like this girl.

Edited by B&Y

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Wow......when I read this thread I had to check my pc because I thought I got into the evil version of VJ. My fiancee and I will soon begin the long process and we don't need this kind of jokers making it any more difficult than already is. I will visit her next month and we know, even though we don't want to think on this, that the day I have to come back will be very hard on us. The distance between us will be unbearable then. And cases like the one posted here makes it almost impossible for those like us that want to be together for real. Shame on you........

PEACE............

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.