@@@@@@

hi there everyone

143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
i hear you and understand of ur lately reaction

but i was thought that my friends told be that its okay to get do two petitioner filed me anyway its not my profile wil be check its the profile of the men....

its just like a bidding style , who is the more capable man on me will be the one to have more action by the law firm

and one thing i was really wonder till now havent heard an approval from my old bf

and ops my new bf havent started yet, okay?

Perhaps you haven't heard, USCIS is not a new version of Ebay honey. You pick 1 man, yes one, and fall in love and then when you decide that you cant live without each other and want to move. You dont go around gathering boyfriends, and asking each to file a peition. If your not really after a green card, what are you after, a record of bfs?

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

please help me .........or do send me a private message

thank you

hope i can hear alots of opinion or advices

clyn

am sorry you get ...some words...which is not good to hear nor to read.

Since ,your new bf doesn't filed yet...think it many times....their is a tendency ...you will be

fraud when it is confisticated and no chance to enter in the states if thats happen. Your dream to come on states

will be lost.

Be patient your old bf called you...maybe he has a big reason why he didnt communicate for how many months.

Don't jump into another worries since it is not yet done.

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I debated whether or not to respond to this post because it's not anything new, but I just wanted to vent. I want to say that I find it really enfuriating that we all, with genuine relationships who just want to be with our loved one, have to go through inordinate amounts of red tape to do so (!), while there are people who are so flippant about spending their life with someone, just as long as the right criteria are met (citizenship).

Chelsea and Arturo

2-14-2009: I-129F mailed to VSC

2-18-2009: NOA1

2-19-2009: check cashed

06-23-2009: NOA2 date

06-25-2009: NVC received

7-21-2009: NVC mailed out

7-23-2009: Embassy received

7/31/2009: Medical appt.

9-10-2009: Interview Passed!

9-28-2009: Entry to U.S.

10-9-2009: Civil ceremony!

10-30-2009: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD applications

11-6-2009: NOAs for AOS, AP, EAD

11-12-2009: touch for AP

12-1-2009: biometrics

12-2-2009: touches for AOS/EAD (after biometrics)

12-17-2009: case transfered to CSC (touch)

12-28-2009: EAD ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

12-30-2009: AP ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

1-14-2010: Greencard ordered!

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline
OMG... where is the popcorn

:thumbs::pop:

Pass it around.

Can I get a cold beer wit dat?

wow, what a wicked mind. At least tell the first boy to withdraw the petition so he can move on with his life and not waist it on you. It's just a sane thing to do. We're only judging based on the info. you've provided, and so far you just don't look good in this forum. wow!

MAKE IT TWO COLD BEERS FOR ME, PLEASE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

i hear you and understand of ur lately reaction

but i was thought that my friends told be that its okay to get do two petitioner filed me anyway its not my profile wil be check its the profile of the men....

its just like a bidding style , who is the more capable man on me will be the one to have more action by the law firm

and one thing i was really wonder till now havent heard an approval from my old bf

and ops my new bf havent started yet, okay?

Don't listen to them. They are jealous, you have TWO fiances and they only have one. It is no problem. Just write a letter saying you are willing and able to move to the USA and marry, within 90 days, the first guy that can get you a visa. Then send this to each man that offers to file an I-129f for him to submit with his petition. Then the first one that gets the visa WINS and the prize is YOU!!!! Lucky guy. Hey get that letter out now so the first fiance can send it in as a modification to his petition.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

thank you

clyn

hi there,

i dont want to judge you coz maybe you have your own reason why you are doing that to your boyfriends..remember karma will get you and you are hurting two people so double karma will hit you.

fix it and be with the person you truly love and dont let anyone expect for nothing...to spend all the money for the petition is not easy..i hope you have a heart to even feel what they will feel about it.

you know before when i used to get online in a internet cafe there was a woman who kept on bragging that her bf petition her already but then she still chat with other guys...when her bf's mom pretend to be a guy and chat with her then her mom ask her "if i come in the philippines are you gonna meet me?" and she said yes...and when she open the cam she saw her bf's mom...she was crying so much in the cafe asking for forgiveness..then her bf told her that he never petition her yet..i guess until now she still get online looking for someone just to be in usa.

i hope you are not like that.. God knows what your intention is...maybe He will give it to you but if your intentions are not good..then you will face the consequences of your actions.

about your question...just have one petitioner at a time because it will look like you are fishing for americans just to be in the usa have your bf cancel the other petition...a lot here have done that so just do that. remember once the embassy found out you have two petitioner in same time you will be on fraud...once you will be deny because of fraud...no visa for life.

God bless you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

When you sign that intent to marry paper, you're telling the USCIS that you're engaged. You are engaged to the petitioner. Do you understand what that means? That means you want to marry him, and spend the rest of your life with him. Going to the US is not your goal, spending your life with your fiance is.

So... why in the hell are you trying to get engaged to another guy at the same time? Stop scamming American men. You won't have a better life here, especially if you don't give a ####### about your fiance. My advice: Break it off with both guys, and forget about going to the US. Or better, let both of them petition for you. I honestly hope you get permanently banned from the US for immigration fraud. People like you are why those of us with real relationships have such a hard time.

10-28-2008 - I-129F petition in the mail

11-03-2008 - NOA1

03-26-2009 - NOA2

04-23-2009 - P3

06-11-2009 - P4

07-16-2009 - interview - APPROVED

07-22-2009 - visa in hand

08-05-2009 - US entry

09-13-2009 - wedding

10-20-2009 - AOS application in the mail

10-28-2009 - NOA

11-25-2009 - biometrics appointment

12-18-2009 - EAD approved

12-22-2009 - EAD card received

01-28-2010 - interview - APPROVED

02-12-2010 - green card received

11-07-2011 - I-751 petition in the mail

11-10-2011 - NOA

12-30-2011 - biometrics appointment

08-13-2012 - approval

03-28-2013 - N-400 application in the mail

04-02-2013 - NOA

04-30-2013 - biometrics appointment

06-13-2013 - interview - APPROVED

08-26-2013 - oath

Hi girl, your friend is not right when she told you it's ok to have two petitioners at the same time. I suggest that if you don't love your first boyfriend anymore then tell him and cancel the K1 process.. and maybe if all things are fine with your 2nd boyfriend then maybe that's the time to start the K1 process again with him as your petitioner.. Remember, God will help you only if you have good intentions..

April 25, 2008 Meet online

June 2[/i]8, 2008 He came to meet me.

June 29 Engagement

July 6 Sad day!! craig flight going back

July 15 K1 visa starts..send the petition CSC

July 24 check cash

July 25 Got our NOA1 hard copy.. yay!!

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 2 case forward to USEM

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Dec 18,22 Medical Exam.. PASSED!

Jan.13 Interview... PASSED!

Jan 15 Visa on hand!! soooooooo happy

Feb 5 Flight.....philippine time

Feb 5 Thanks God....wer happy together forever..

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April, 2 2009 Applied AOS

April 28, Biometrics

April 29 Case transfered to CSC[/i][/b][/size]

May 28, 2009 EAD received

Aug. 11, 2009 Greencard received

People like you are the one of the reasons that people like me have to wait so long to be with our loved ones.

I hope they do both file so that you are exposed as the fraudster you are and are never able to get a greencard.

I hope you feel guilty that I have to wait so long to be with my partner.

I really do.

Good luck. I hope everything turns out exactly the way that Karma intends it to.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

thank you

clyn

omg get that flag off your profile. how embarrassing! :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
I debated whether or not to respond to this post because it's not anything new, but I just wanted to vent. I want to say that I find it really enfuriating that we all, with genuine relationships who just want to be with our loved one, have to go through inordinate amounts of red tape to do so (!), while there are people who are so flippant about spending their life with someone, just as long as the right criteria are met (citizenship).

As the other Chelsea petitioning for my man from Guatemala, I have to second this post/vent! It is ridiculous that we are having to wait so long to be with our other halves just because they have to do double, triple checks because of dealing with people like you. This is not a game nor is it just a way to get to the US - you are breaking somebody's (or two somebodys') heart and it is unacceptable. Just tell your first bf to withdraw the petition because you are not really in love with him and then tell the 2nd guy that he is better off without you. I feel sorry for both of them.

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
People like you are the one of the reasons that people like me have to wait so long to be with our loved ones.

I hope they do both file so that you are exposed as the fraudster you are and are never able to get a greencard.

I hope you feel guilty that I have to wait so long to be with my partner.

I really do.

Good luck. I hope everything turns out exactly the way that Karma intends it to.

x1000000000

The OP has got to be a troll or seriously hasn't got a clue.

Don't listen to them. They are jealous, you have TWO fiances and they only have one. It is no problem. Just write a letter saying you are willing and able to move to the USA and marry, within 90 days, the first guy that can get you a visa. Then send this to each man that offers to file an I-129f for him to submit with his petition. Then the first one that gets the visa WINS and the prize is YOU!!!! Lucky guy. Hey get that letter out now so the first fiance can send it in as a modification to his petition.

You're too funny, I love your posts :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

thank you

clyn

WOW WOW WOW. Are u serious? Do u have a heart? I don't even know what to say. You are playing two innocent guys to get to the US. If u don't know then I will inform u that it takes a lot of money and time to file for file for u plus u are hurting these guys who don't seek anything from u but just mutual love. Guy #1 loved and trusted ur love to file for u so just be nice to tell him that u dont love him anymore. because if u do u wouldnt do what u r thinkinh of.

What u intend to do is fraud so just do the right thing and it will take u a long way. My advice is do not let guy # file for u. Let number 1 withdraw the application and u can go ahead with number 2.

K1 TIME LINE

AUGUST 18TH 2008---------FORMS SENT TO VSC

AUGUST 20TH 2008----------NOTICE ONLINE FOR NOA1

JANUARY 28TH 2009---------FIRST TOUCH

JANUARY 29TH 2009---------RFE( INITIAL EVIDENCE)

FEBRUARY 5TH 2009---------SENT REQUESTED DOCUMENTS

FEBRUARY 9TH 2009---------REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE RECEIVED AT VSC

MARCH 17TH 2009-----------APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOA2 (Thank you God)

MARCH 19TH 2009-----------NVC RECEIVED PETITION

MARCH 20TH 2009-----------NVC SENT PETITION TO GHANA EMBASSY

JUNE 10TH 2009--------------PACKETS 3 AND 4 RECEIVED

OCTOBER 8TH 2009----------INTERVIEW DATE

OCTOBER 27TH 2009...........REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE (evidence from b4 I moved to U.S)

NOVEMBER 30TH 2009.........REQUEST FOR A LETTER( want me to explain why i used my sis' address

where i was staying temporary)

JANUARY 11TH 2010............ SUBMIT DOCUMENTS

FEBRUARY 12TH 2010............VISA APPROVED

FEBRUARY 19TH 2010............VISA RECEIVED

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS IN CONTROL, NOT HUMAN. THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION. HE NEVER FAILS HIS CHILDREN.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.