taj'samericanwife

lucky FEBRUARY 2009 FILERS

3,711 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
hello everyone, yes i am still alive! the past couple of weeks have been stressful and really busy for me, but it all paid off because I AM NOW A REGISTERED NURSE IN THE UNITED STATES! hell yeah! i took my nursing board exam and i passed! that means i am moving up my position at work from a nursing assistant to a nurse, plus more than double in my salary! :dance:

about my visajourney, i have just sent my AOS and the 400$ fee bill just came up last thursday. i am so lazy too update my timeline. but i will do it soon..dont worry you all. as soon as i talk everything out at work about changing my position i will sent in husbands ds 230 package. i will also be visiting him in a weeks time and will stay there until aug 8th. so if i sent his ds 230 package within next week hopefully we can land an interview within august and hopefully husband can get the visa in august and follow me within 2 - 3 months.

i am very happy at this point! :thumbs: i did everything myself, everything going okay with my husbands petition, i did it all by myself and of course visa journey. when people kept telling me it would take years to have my family here...well...look how GOD has been good and merciful to those who have been humble and patient...i am a real nurse now and i can support my family and stop depending on relatives...what a feeling :thumbs:

Hey Girl,

I am an ICU nurse. Welcome to the ranks! I wondered where you had been!

Betsy

Betsy El Sum

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everyone, yes i am still alive! the past couple of weeks have been stressful and really busy for me, but it all paid off because I AM NOW A REGISTERED NURSE IN THE UNITED STATES! hell yeah! i took my nursing board exam and i passed! that means i am moving up my position at work from a nursing assistant to a nurse, plus more than double in my salary! :dance:

about my visajourney, i have just sent my AOS and the 400$ fee bill just came up last thursday. i am so lazy too update my timeline. but i will do it soon..dont worry you all. as soon as i talk everything out at work about changing my position i will sent in husbands ds 230 package. i will also be visiting him in a weeks time and will stay there until aug 8th. so if i sent his ds 230 package within next week hopefully we can land an interview within august and hopefully husband can get the visa in august and follow me within 2 - 3 months.

i am very happy at this point! :thumbs: i did everything myself, everything going okay with my husbands petition, i did it all by myself and of course visa journey. when people kept telling me it would take years to have my family here...well...look how GOD has been good and merciful to those who have been humble and patient...i am a real nurse now and i can support my family and stop depending on relatives...what a feeling :thumbs:

Hey, good to hear you are doing well :dance:

I actually just peeked into your profile just the other day to see your stats to make sure you are alive :lol:

Congratulations on all the wonderful changes in your professional career!

I also hope to have such good news in the near future (No, I am not a nurse nor studying to become one, I just dress up like a nurse whenever Betsy lets me borrow her gear)

Right now, I am waiting for my medical and dental insurance to kick in on July 1. Gonna go and do all tests available to man, everything and anything that I can think of, and then find another job after I have used up the insurance pretty well ;) because any job I would start now the insurance would not start for what 30-90 days ...

So, I am gonna suck it up a little longer, and then I am hoping to come here and share good news with ya'll about finding a new job!

12/05/11.......................Filed I-751

12/06/11.......................NOA

01/03/12......................BIO

09/10/12..................... Approved

09/21/12..................... Received GC

well, i have read the guides, but i'm also super paranoid and cautious, and basically sick and tired of reading and reading and want a live answer. sorry if that bugs you.

The LingChe guide is the BEST guide to follow.

Since you need a live answer:

1. Call NVC and request your Invoice Identification number.

2. Then log into the NVC website, pay your AOS bill, send off the DS3032.

3. Get your AOS packet coversheet (about 2 days after you pay)

4. Send in your AOS packet

4. Then wait for your IV Bill to show up (it will be about 10 days or so after sending in the DS3032), pay your IV Bill.

5. Get your IV packet coversheet (about 2 days after you pay)

6. Send in your IV packet

7. Wait for case complete (about 24 days after you send in the IV packet)

8. Wait for your interview assignment (only assigned the 2nd week of every month for interviews the following month)

thanks mamacita! will do :thumbs:

As far as I've seen over the past several months, it's not really possible to get your IIN over the phone from the NVC operators anymore. They've been sending everything via email lately, and that seems to be speeding up the process quite a bit. Did you give them your email address when you called them for your case number?

02/13/09 -

:)

02/19/09 - I-130 mailed out

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

05/07/09 - NVC CASE COMPLETE!

06/23/09 - Received interview appointment letter via email! Yay!

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

08/21/09 - Visa received!

09/11/09 - POE (Alexandria Bay, NY)

09/28/09 - Received Permanent Resident card

06/28/11 - Sent 1-751 to VSC

07/29/11 - Biometrics appointment (OKC)

01/20/12 - I-751 approved!

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A NURSE!!!!!!!!!

Don't want to rain on your parade, but I can almost assuredly say that since you have yet to mail off the DS230 packet you won't receive an August interview. Packets are taking AT LEAST 10 days that to process and we will already be into June.

Just going off of the stats. I suppose it is possible, if you mail it off tomorrow.

Edited by WhidbeyGirl

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Here is where we stand as a FFFF group:

1 Visa in Hand

1 Approval

9 Scheduled Interviews

9 Cases Complete

So nearly 1/2 of our group is in the final stages!

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

TOTAL 80 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

TOTAL 29 DAYS

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

ok guys, just check the email today and am so happy!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On March 25, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Now all of this would have been so exciting if it was sent 3 months ago! :angry: my case is long complete and interview already scheduled. USCIS sucks

Edited by kevinbui86

Visa Journey

CR-1 Visa Journey

11/07/08 ............Married

02/13/09 ............I-130 sent

02/16/09 ............I-130 delivered

02/23/09.............NOA1

02/24/09.............Touched

02/28/09............ NOA1 Hard Copy

03/25/09.............NOA2

03/30/09.............NOA2 Hard Copy

NVC Journey

04/17/09.............DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

04/17/09.............DS-3032 sent (email+mail)

04/17/09.............AOS PAID (online)

04/20/09.............AOS package sent

04/20/09.............DS-3032 accepted

04/22/09.............IV Fee bill generated

04/22/09.............IV bill PAID (online)

04/27/09.............DS-230 sent to NVC

04/30/09.............Case under Final Review

05/07/09.............RFE (Ques 20 DS-230)

05/09/09.............Resend DS-230

05/13/09.............DS-230 Received and Under Review

05/20/09.............Case complete at NVC

Embassy Journey

06-08-09.............Case Arrived at Embassy in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

06-22-09.............Medical Exam

07-29-09.............Visa Interview

07-29-09.............Visa Approved

08-05-09.............Visa in Hand

08-24-09.............POE - (San Francisco, California)

09-04-09.............Green Card Arrived in Mail

12-04-09.............SSN Card Arrived in Mail

.png

Now all of this would have been so exciting if it was sent 3 months ago! :angry: my case is long complete and interview already scheduled. USCIS sucks

If it weren't funny, it would be sad ...

Or, is it the other way around?

12/05/11.......................Filed I-751

12/06/11.......................NOA

01/03/12......................BIO

09/10/12..................... Approved

09/21/12..................... Received GC

On March 25, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

:rofl:

Guess I'll get one of those too soon.

Just checked USCIS site:

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On March 4, 2009, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Edited by WhidbeyGirl

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

TOTAL 80 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

TOTAL 29 DAYS

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sincerely,

Man, you don't know how thankful I am that I am done with USCIS atleast for now (I mean we will enetually need to file to remove conditions). USCIS really sucks and they are the real nightmare in this whole process. I am also thankful that almost all of us in this thread are done with USCIS.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

Hey Guys am so happy almost everyone is aproved we had a hard time this last 2 months we just asking God help us to keep our faith ad touch us with patiente, my hubby is not getitng job for 3 weeks now my dad had a kinda brain sirgury, a valvle to control water at his brain and we got a RFE at email with 10 pages, and i was so scare think all was wrong.

So was too depress and we kinda couldn´t get an operator at nvc for over a week and when we talk to them told us it was a lil mistake about income taxes it showed like .35 cts extras and it was marked with and x. but took us like a week and half redo it and resend and till now machine is not update, doesnt say anything about the RFE, and i sent my AOS at june 9 and stupid company from here made a mistake and it leave Bolivia the 18 so hopely they will deliver it tomorrow, Thx alot Whidbey really feels nice read kinda someone even doesnt know u get worried.

So hopely for now on no more delays.

Gratz everyone and hope u have the nicer interview ever

Best wishes and hope God walk all the way with all of u

angelitos.jpg

We met each other on myspace July 06

Got married June 17 of 2007

Sweety return America to work since my country is death.

an1cERENw360530MDUybHp8MDAwMDExMWRhfEF0ZSBmaW4gZG8gbXVuZG8.gif

16 Feb sent I-130

18 Feb NOA 1

22 Feb NOA1 in mail

20 Mar NOA2

4 Apr NOA2 in mail

10 Apr Case number from AVR

14 Apr Call NVC gave our emails and they says they wil email IIN

15 Apr DS-3032 and AOS (I-864) Fee Bill Generated (received via email)

24 Apr DS-3032 accepted. (still waitng for tax)

27 Apr Avr SAd they mailed a package with instructions.

5 May Mailed I-864 (not sure if is any prob since we didnt get it yet at mail)

17May Paid Aos

22May RFE (Concern a few cents misisng at form from tax income)

3 Jun Mailed RFE

9 Jun Mailed AOS

24 Jun AOS Package Delivered

27 Jun AVR AOS under revision

07 Jul RFE again taxes

17 Jul Mailed RFE

31 July Case complete

10 Spet Interview schedule

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

Also thx Chrina and anny i really tried to do my timeline the best i could but seems i keep failing and am kinda lost

angelitos.jpg

We met each other on myspace July 06

Got married June 17 of 2007

Sweety return America to work since my country is death.

an1cERENw360530MDUybHp8MDAwMDExMWRhfEF0ZSBmaW4gZG8gbXVuZG8.gif

16 Feb sent I-130

18 Feb NOA 1

22 Feb NOA1 in mail

20 Mar NOA2

4 Apr NOA2 in mail

10 Apr Case number from AVR

14 Apr Call NVC gave our emails and they says they wil email IIN

15 Apr DS-3032 and AOS (I-864) Fee Bill Generated (received via email)

24 Apr DS-3032 accepted. (still waitng for tax)

27 Apr Avr SAd they mailed a package with instructions.

5 May Mailed I-864 (not sure if is any prob since we didnt get it yet at mail)

17May Paid Aos

22May RFE (Concern a few cents misisng at form from tax income)

3 Jun Mailed RFE

9 Jun Mailed AOS

24 Jun AOS Package Delivered

27 Jun AVR AOS under revision

07 Jul RFE again taxes

17 Jul Mailed RFE

31 July Case complete

10 Spet Interview schedule

Timeline

(ahem....ummm I think you mean Chris and Ani right?.....ahem hehe ;) )

Edited by MumtazG38

USCIS *CR-1*

Service Center : California Service Center

02-17-09 : I-130 Sent

02-18-09 : Received

02-24-09 : NOA1

02-27-09 : NOA1 HC

03-16-09 : NOA2

NVC

04-08-09 : C# Assigned

04-10-09 : DS-3032/AOS GEN

04-12-09 : DS-3032 emailed

04-21-09 : DS-3032 accpt

04-21-09 : AOS PAID

04-21-09 : IV bill GEN

04-28-09 : IV bill PAID

05-11-09 : IV pkg sent(NVC)

05-13-09 : Delivered

05-15-09 : Review(RFE)

07-24-09 : AOS pkg sent to NVC

07-27-09 : Delivered

07-28-09 : Review (RFE)

08-12-09 : Review

08-18-09 : Sign in Failed

08-19-09 : case complete

09-01-09 : Interview Scheduled

Embassy

09-14-09 : Forward Case

09-15-09 : Medical

09-19-09 : Case Received

10-16-09 : Visa Interview

11-14-09 : V.I.H

11-27-09 : POE (JFK, NY) = 9m 10d^^

COMPLETE TIMELINE LOCATED HERE. CLICK ABOUT ME.

Ya Ali Madad!

7iQqm4.pngVRGfm4.png

94W4m4.pngCTWvm5.png

Timeline

Congrats to you Taj!!!!! See, good things come to those who wait :D

Also congrats to you too Kevinbui....lol, although very very belated thanks to stupid uscis! You are so right....uscis is the huge butt cramp in this entire procedure! compared to uscis NVC is a breeze!

USCIS *CR-1*

Service Center : California Service Center

02-17-09 : I-130 Sent

02-18-09 : Received

02-24-09 : NOA1

02-27-09 : NOA1 HC

03-16-09 : NOA2

NVC

04-08-09 : C# Assigned

04-10-09 : DS-3032/AOS GEN

04-12-09 : DS-3032 emailed

04-21-09 : DS-3032 accpt

04-21-09 : AOS PAID

04-21-09 : IV bill GEN

04-28-09 : IV bill PAID

05-11-09 : IV pkg sent(NVC)

05-13-09 : Delivered

05-15-09 : Review(RFE)

07-24-09 : AOS pkg sent to NVC

07-27-09 : Delivered

07-28-09 : Review (RFE)

08-12-09 : Review

08-18-09 : Sign in Failed

08-19-09 : case complete

09-01-09 : Interview Scheduled

Embassy

09-14-09 : Forward Case

09-15-09 : Medical

09-19-09 : Case Received

10-16-09 : Visa Interview

11-14-09 : V.I.H

11-27-09 : POE (JFK, NY) = 9m 10d^^

COMPLETE TIMELINE LOCATED HERE. CLICK ABOUT ME.

Ya Ali Madad!

7iQqm4.pngVRGfm4.png

94W4m4.pngCTWvm5.png

Tell those hormones to take a chill pill girl!!! :D

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

TOTAL 80 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

TOTAL 29 DAYS

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Tell those hormones to take a chill pill girl!!! :D

:rofl:

But Mumtaz was absolutely right :yes:

Your hormones rock, girl :P it proves my husband was so wrong when he read an article to me saying basically how stupid women become when get pregnant :lol:

bulgaria_mwp.gifusa_mwp.gif

CSC USCIS ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-02-19 : I-130 package sent_________________2009-02-20 : I-130 Received in Chicago, IL

2009-02-27 : NOA1 Approved____________________2009-05-04 : NOA2 Approved

NVC ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-05-11 : NVC case # assigned

2009-05-19 : DS-3032/AOS Bill Generated__________2009-05-20 : DS-3032 e-mailed; AOS/I-864 Bill (paid online $70)

2009-05-26 : Sent In Completed I-864

2009-06-04 : e-mailed DS-3032 accepted by NVC____2009-06-04 : IV Fee bill generated, paid online $400

2009-06-08 : DS-230 mailed to NVC

2009-07-10 : Case complete - in 141 days

2009-07-21 : Interview expedite request e-mailed to NVC

2009-07-27 : NVC replied NO to expedite request

2009-07-29 : NVC e-mailed an interview date for Sept.15th

2009-08-07 : Case left NVC

2009-08-10 : DHL shipped file

2009-08-12 : Case received in USEM, Sofia

2009-08-24 : Medical scheduled

2009-08-25 : Interview re-scheduled

2009-08-28 : Visa in hand

2009-09-01 : US entry - Boston, MA

2009-09-15 : Welcome letter sent (21st Sept received)

2009-09-30 : GC production ordered

2009-10-08 : GC received

2010-02-01 : little D was born :)

VSC ~ROC~ Journey

2011-06-03 : mailed ROC package

2011-06-06: ROC NOA1

2011-07-08: Biometrics appointment

2012-02-25: GC Approval

2012-03-....: PGC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.