Lovebirdsssss

WHY USCIS IS SUCH A BIG PIECE OF ######???

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
:huh: Your logic about USA is confusing me... But to reply to your first post TONS of people filed the 129F way before you, unfortunatly all you can do is waiting...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
So for example if we were approved on 26th is it OK that we still have no our hard copy? or probably we were touched only twice without any reason and we are still pending?

could be either.... or at worst an RFE

Oh!!!! Yes stupid RFE I almost forgot about it…well I check the list here and I know that we sent all required files, but ….as we know that is USCIS piece of ###### and they can ask about everything if I have ever been on the moon or if I have ever thought to be terrorist at stupid USA or…whatever just whatever….

USCIS piece of ##### and stupid USA ! Wow, you seem to not like Americans very much, are you sure that you wanna immigrate ? :blink:

You should read more exactly I Like Americans and that is why I want live there because I believe that only this people can change this STIUPID country with FUCKIN…Creations like USCIS I Used to leave there and I know some thing about America and Americans I don’t like America, But I like Americans

Meh, all countries governments are pretty worthless most of the time. I like russians for example.. and I certainly love my russian sweetness... but russian government? Nah, not for me.

I am sorry you are agitated at the USCIS. Believe me, a lot of us are. Not that will make you feel any better, but at least know there are other people who are feeling screwed and forgotton by USCIS.

To be honest with you, I think the whole immigration process needs a massive overhaul and serious reform. I understand they are trying to keep criminals out of the country, but criminals are criminals. It is like gun control. If a criminal wants to buy a gun, they will get a gun, illegally. The same is true for immigration. If a criminal wants in the USA, they will get in the USA. Immigration only hurts people who try to do it legally and lawfully.

Edited by ndalessandro

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

The waiting is a very stressful time. Some people on vj have been waiting over 6 months and MORE!!

Someone posted this in another forum: (not sure if link will work on here. If not, It's under USCIS Service Centre Forum: Topic- uscis service centre pictures, pretty amazing )

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=170347

It gives you an idea on how many applications the service centres receive...

hope you hear some good news soon... :thumbs:

ROC

06/01/2011 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

06/02/2011 - Package arrived and signed for at CSC

06/02/2011 - NOA receipt date

06/06/2011 - Check cashed

06/07/2011 - NOA arrived in the mail

06/15/2011 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/11/2011 - Biometrics appointment

02/02/2012 - Phoned USCIS and put in a service request

02/08/2012 - Email from USCIS confirming my request

02/11/2012 - Letter from USCIS - says i should receive news within 30 days

03/14/2012 - Phoned USCIS again. 30 days has passed. no news. Took details again.

03/15/2012 -Received letter from USCIS - have to go to interview April 24th

04/24/2012 - Interview and ROC approved!!

05/07/2012 - Received email, card production ordered

05/11/2012 - Green card arrived

N-400

06/22/2012 - Mailed N-400 package to Phoenix/AZ Lockbox

06/26/2012 - NOA date

06/28/2012 - Check cashed

06/29/2012 - NOA arrived in the mail

07/02/2012 - Biometrics appointment letter arrived in mail

07/19/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/30/2012 - Received text +email. Application placed in line for interview

07/30/2012 - Received text +email in evening - interview letter sent

08/03/2012 - Received interview letter

09/19/2012 - Interview - passed interview/test!!

10/24/2012 - Oath Ceremony!

Filed: Timeline

As other posters already said, waiting is VERY stressful, and all of us get frustrated with it (I know I did, and big time). However, if you really think the US are stupid and Europe is better, you'd better reconsider your choices, and think about staying in Europe. There are way too many people, here and elsewhere, who don't weigh the pros and cons of immigrating to another country hard enough beforehand, and end up being miserable. Even when I got mad at USCIS during the wait for NOA2, I knew that my future was not in Italy, but in the US, and that I would do my best to build a new life for myself here - and I am 48 years old, not young like many of you here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
They can take 6 months or longer. The wheels of bureaucracy turn very slowly, patience is needed.

Yes my friend, but I wish that my petition has been approved in 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Days Please consider this and identify in my situation….. As I wrote many of my friends was approved in 60 – 100 days why not me??????? :(

Hey that was BEFORE USCIS increased the fees, from what USCIS was saying, the increesed fees will speed things up. I wonder what happened.

In our case we lucked out and filed just after the big IMBRA snafu of 2006, the centers were idling waiting to deal with the IMBRA RFEs, the I-129F we used had the IMBRA section so did not get hung with an RFE.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
I have been waiting for 9 months!!! No RFE, no NOTHING!!!! NO REASON!!!! So please, if you want to talk about unfair, Step aside my Friend, Because you are going to hear it from ME!!!!!

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I have been waiting for 9 months!!! No RFE, no NOTHING!!!! NO REASON!!!! So please, if you want to talk about unfair, Step aside my Friend, Because you are going to hear it from ME!!!!!

Isn’t it ridicules? How crazy is this fuckin… USCIS Have you tried to call them maybe you should make some noise around your case …I don’t want how to advise you even if I really want…

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I have called about a million times. My lawyers have sent formal inquiry's, my congressman has contacted them twice. I have been to an info pass appointment and the guy there emailed CSC to ask #######???

Next I need to contact Senator's, Ombudsman and finally I have decided to write to Michelle Obama for help.

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

My case was approved on 16/01/2009at VSC and got NOA2 on hand on 24/01/229 . BUT, We never get email from CRIS or even touch now. So MAYBE your NOA 2 is on the way to your fiance's home. Many peoples who didnt get email or touch but the get NOA2. I maybe should say Congratulations to you now......?????

Good Luck !

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You probably need to calm down, you won't get anywhere swearing and shouting. You probably got a touch as they are looking at your case. Be thankful that they are actually working on it one way or another. Patience is needed as you will go through the exact same things when you adjust status, remove conditions, etc etc.

Filed: Country: Israel
Timeline
:huh: Your logic about USA is confusing me... But to reply to your first post TONS of people filed the 129F way before you, unfortunatly all you can do is waiting...

PEOPLE! ITS NOT THE WAITING. IT'S THE FAIRNESS!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A QUEUE! LEAVE IT TO AMERICA TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT A STUPID QUEUE IS AND HOW IT WORKS!

Filed: Country: Israel
Timeline

PEOPLE! ITS NOT THE WAITING. IT'S THE FAIRNESS!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A QUEUE! LEAVE IT TO AMERICA TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT A STUPID QUEUE IS AND HOW IT WORKS!

Then again neither do the Israelis.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So for example if we were approved on 26th is it OK that we still have no our hard copy? or probably we were touched only twice without any reason and we are still pending?

could be either.... or at worst an RFE

Oh!!!! Yes stupid RFE I almost forgot about it…well I check the list here and I know that we sent all required files, but ….as we know that is USCIS piece of ###### and they can ask about everything if I have ever been on the moon or if I have ever thought to be terrorist at stupid USA or…whatever just whatever….

USCIS piece of ##### and stupid USA ! Wow, you seem to not like Americans very much, are you sure that you wanna immigrate ? :blink:

You should read more exactly I Like Americans and that is why I want live there because I believe that only this people can change this STIUPID country with FUCKIN…Creations like USCIS I Used to leave there and I know some thing about America and Americans I don’t like America, But I like Americans

Just be patient.. and try to follow up. Im sure youll get something from them. btw, drop the name calling!

Edited by GloriaLuvsMoto2

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

Well, we didn't have a touch at all after July 10 2008 until all of a sudden we got approved January 8.

I know how you feel as we were in that same situation. Seemed like all other June filers got cleared out 2 months before us.

Stay calm and patient. There is no system to USCIS. It is just a government agency like in every other country. Start bugging them once you hit the 6 months mark. No reason to wonder about anything else. It will just make you more upset.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.