Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello.

I got very important point and I want to discuss about this. Leaving a baby in child care is considered child abuse, and working parents are very careless for their children. It is not going good. This is very interesting posting. I just want to say that every mother who are working they should little think about that.

Thanks for posting.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hello.

I got very important point and I want to discuss about this. Leaving a baby in child care is considered child abuse, and working parents are very careless for their children. It is not going good. This is very interesting posting. I just want to say that every mother who are working they should little think about that.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for your input! That was very helpful! :luv:

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi everyone! Sorry it's taken me a little while to get back in here, I have been so busy studying up on the K1 and also getting info for my baby, as I'm about to apply for his dual citizenship. This thread moves fast! LOL.

Thankyou all for the lovely welcome :)

Awwwwww - congrats. :thumbs: Do you have a little boy or a girl? What's their name? etc, etc. :D

Hey Staashi! I have a little boy, his name is Tyrese Joaquin. He was born on December 17th 2009, here in Australia. I was supposed to have a C sect on December 14th, as my baby was breech but on the day of the surgery, they did a scan and realised that he had turned and was engaged!

So long story short, water broke the next day and I was drip induced on the 17th ... 3.5 hour labour and gave birth naturally to a 10 lb 15 oz baby! And nooooo stitches LOL.

I also have a beautiful 8.5 year old son :).

Here is a pic of my latest ... I hope it doesn't come out too big!

SAM_0176.jpg

family2.jpg

PFvGp11.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hello.

Thanks for posting.

And all along I thought we needed an income for stuff like baby food, diapers, heating, and rent. :lol:

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline

Jaime, wow, 10 lb 15 oz! Congratulations on quick labor and natural childbirth! Tyrese is sooooo beautiful.

Vi, glad you are having so much fun in Peru!

I'm the USC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hello.

Thanks for posting.

oh really....... :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Hello.

Thanks for posting.

WOW :blink:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Joined VJ just for that gem, I guess. :lol:

I'm the USC.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
And all along I thought we needed an income for stuff like baby food, diapers, heating, and rent. :lol:

:lol:

@jaimemcd: holy cow. What a big baby! Kudos to you! And congratulations he is adorable!!

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline

redblue, congratulations. If it was me, I'd deliver where my husband is.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

Hello.

Thanks for posting.

very important post indeed. single moms should let the baby starve to death to livem in the streets with him, since they wouldn't have the money to pay rent. Also she should leave the baby naked because she won't have money to buy clothes or diapers and clean his butt with leaves. food, who needs food? let's just take the baby to the streets and beg for free food.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
I'm so glad Wardeworth posted their wise advice ..... I have to go quit my job now so my son doesn't experience any more child abuse ....

UGH!!!

WOW I should have thought twice about sending them to preschool or letting them stay with my mom. :lol: I guess that's pretty careless of me... lol

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg