Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ok i'm eating chinese food, after realising i hadnt eaten for a while and now shes kicking...i guess she was hungry!!!

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

chrissy, when zaid was inactive for 2 days is when i went into labor!! Maybe your almost there! My ob always said if he didnt move to drink cold juice and lay on my left side..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
what the hell is wrong with these doctors??? I am so mad right now, I have to vent... Ben has been constipated for ten months now and it gets worse and worse. I feel they don't take this serious at all! Whenever it gets worse they just bump up his laxatives. He is taking twice the adult doese of miralax and four times the recommended dose of another laxative. Nothing works. His rectum keeps bleeding, he can't have a bm by himself and his hemorrhoids are getting bigger the more he tries to push. I was hoping they would do some testing before giving him all this #######.

He has been pushing and crying for 2 days now, today is the 4th day without a bm. I called the gastroenterologist but she wasn't there, then called the pedi who said he will call me back but he never did. I just called the doc office again but they're gone! :angry:

My kid is miserable and not eating, he keeps pushing but there is only blood coming out but the doctor doesn't feel it's anything out of the ordinary. We are supposed to get him yet another laxative from the pharmacy and call back monday.

I am contemplating taking him to Germany for an evaluation. I just don't understand why the hell they can't just do a sonogram if everything fails. Something is wrong with him but it seems like no one will listen.

Stef - I am so sorry to read this about Ben. I mentioned to my MIL your situation and she offered a couple of suggestions - she said that you should try child suppositories just to help move the old fecal matter out. She also said that if you could start giving Ben chamomile tea which has been used for centuries as a digestive aid will begin to soften the matter in his colon. One other thing, I would try two items - have you tried giving Ben Activia? I also might try DanActive. I would rather use one of those two items along with chamomile tea before I started loading him up with adult strength laxatives. Also, I do know that chronic use of laxatives begins to desensitize the colon and rectum, thus it becomes counterproductive.

I realize that my suggestions are just small things compared to a big problem, but give them a shot...what can it hurt?

Edited by Staashi

Hey Ladies. I was just wondering if its normal for a baby to breathe deeper and faster when asleep. Sometimes when hes sleeping, not all the time, he has really deep breathing and you can see his whole chest move. It seems like it happens when hes dreaming or something. When hes awake he never breathes like this.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

@Chnst: i'm so sorry to hear about Ben. I'd go see all doctors i could get an appointment, until one of them did something about it.

@vi: you get used to it. i have tattoos, used to take birth control shots, so if i can handle needles, i can definitely handle waxing. about the doctor's appointment, if they made an appointment for Ben, i drove there n they told me to come back, i'd definitely demand they'd see me. if u're not good at being a b!tch, u can always ask nicely for them to see her because of something, even if u have to lie you're worried about something

@eric: i dont know about sleeping, but Ben does that every now n then when he's eating, mostly when he starts eating and he does it so fast like he hasnt eaten for weeks lol i guess he forgets to breathe

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

thank you guys for your suggtestions. I think I'm going crazy sometimes, seeing him like that. We have an appointment monday but if it starts bleeding again I will just take him to the ER and insist on a sonogram. We tried yogurt but he can't have anything dairy bec it constipates him. I will try chamomile tea. anything. Someone told me to let him drink his bathwater, I would do anything at this point to help him. I just don't understand how they can just medicate him like crazy before they even know why he is so constipated.

@Eric: breathing patterns change when Baby is asleep. They usually breathe slower and deaper but esp. during REM sleep they can breathe faster temporarily (dreams etc). This is normal unless you hear wheezing sounds from his chest, or his skin beneath his rib cage/sternum gets sucked inward when breathnig in or there are long pauses in between breaths- ask your doctor.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline
@vi: you get used to it. i have tattoos, used to take birth control shots, so if i can handle needles, i can definitely handle waxing. about the doctor's appointment, if they made an appointment for Ben, i drove there n they told me to come back, i'd definitely demand they'd see me. if u're not good at being a b!tch, u can always ask nicely for them to see her because of something, even if u have to lie you're worried about something

Nessa I have tatoos, I'm not afraid of neddles, but again brazilian waxing, noooooooooooooo way . I think I'n not good being a ###### but when I told my hubby he called inmediately to complain and luckily he remembered the girl's name.

Today we had a party for Sofia, a Welcome Home baby party, we had a great time, great friends, delicious food, good weather, we are very happy ,I'll post some pics later.

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
thank you guys for your suggtestions. I think I'm going crazy sometimes, seeing him like that. We have an appointment monday but if it starts bleeding again I will just take him to the ER and insist on a sonogram. We tried yogurt but he can't have anything dairy bec it constipates him. I will try chamomile tea. anything. Someone told me to let him drink his bathwater, I would do anything at this point to help him. I just don't understand how they can just medicate him like crazy before they even know why he is so constipated.

Hi everyone; I recently started reading this thread and it's very helpful :D

Chsnt... I know exactly what your poor baby is going through; been there last month and it was a complete nightmare for me!! My mother in law recommended Prune juice and I gotta tell you it worked like magic with me! Also wheat bread try to get him to eat one wheat toast and drink half a cup of prune juice. I really hope it would work for him...I hate to know he is going through such pain :(

lyrics.jpg

Timeline

lol vi, u cant say u think u cant handle until u try :P

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sofia is soooooo cute :)

Zaid is OFFICIALLY walking, he has been taking steps for a few weeks now but he is officially walking clear across the house like a lil mummy. Im hoping by next saturday he is confident enough to be walking around for his first bday party!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

@Chnst: I know it is very crunchy but maybe a chiropractor can help with Ben"s problem. I can only imagine in how much pain he must be. Good luck.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

one week to go!

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

woohoo chrissy.

and yay for Zaid walking.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

how do you pronounce zaid?

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline