stephanieh_67

SCAMMED FOR A GREEN CARD

72 posts in this topic

YES, IT IS TRUE. I WAS A SUCKER AND BELIEVED ALL HIS LIES. ALL THE PROMISES THAT ABDESLAM CHAHIR MADE TO MY DAUGHTER WERE BROKEN. AFTER HE CAME HERE TO THE USA, HE BECAUSE EMOTIONALLY, VERBALLY AND ABUSIVE IN GENERAL. LADIES, BE CAREFUL.

Our <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->K1<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> journey:

May 14,2004-sent I-129F to Nebraska

May 25,2004-NOA1

wait,wait,wait,wait, getting impatient,wait somemore..........

August 17,2004-NOA2

September 9,2004- <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->NVC<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> forwards petition to Casablanca

October 11,2004- Abdeslams' medical exam

November 5,2004- Abdeslams' interview

back to waiting......

APPROVED!!!! need to wait 2-4 weeks for security checks ~BLAH~BLAH~BLAH

I MISS MY ABDESLAM!!!!

November 15,2004- My Abdeslam has his VISA in hand!!! YIPPI......less than two weeks to clear!!! Thank you GOD....you are awesome!

December 11,2004- Meeting my Abdeslam at JFK!!! YES, FINALLY!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

March 4,2005- Sent the massive amount of paperwork for AOS....waiting time again.....

August 24,2005 - Our AOS interview in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Are we almost done with this ?????? <head spinning>

August 24,2005 - AOS APPROVED in 5 minutes!!!!!! YIPPIE

August 27,2007 - Living life in Wisconsin

JAN 2009 : I WAS A SUCKER AND WAS SCAMMED BY ABDESLAM CHAHIR FOR A GREEN CARD!!!!! HE WAS EMOTIONALLY, VERBALLY & ABUSIVE AFTER HE CAME HERE TO THE USA. TOTAL EMOTIONAL DRAMA! HE GOT HIS CARD AND GOT HIS COLLEGE DEGREE AND I GOT NOTHING FROM THIS FAKE MARRIAGE.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Im sorry you are going through this hurt (F)

care to elaborate as to why you think his poor abusive behavior means he scammed you for a greencard?

bad behavior or being a horrible excuse for a spouse doesnt automatically put someone in the scammer collumn.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

5yrs?? and its all scam hmmm..drama

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Sorry it didn't work out. If he was abusive and bad to you from the time he came here, then why did you put up with him? Could've just divorced him early on. Then he would have gotten nothing. Not sure if I understand your situation correctly, but did he leave you once he got his citizenship? Is that why you're saying it was a fake marriage? I mean, I went through a bad first marriage with a mena guy. However, as bad as it was, I know that his intentions were never for greencard only. We were just incompatible...

5yrs?? and its all scam hmmm..drama

[/quote

Yeah, a scam. You do not know the whole story so i wouldn't expect you to understand.

Our <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->K1<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> journey:

May 14,2004-sent I-129F to Nebraska

May 25,2004-NOA1

wait,wait,wait,wait, getting impatient,wait somemore..........

August 17,2004-NOA2

September 9,2004- <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->NVC<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> forwards petition to Casablanca

October 11,2004- Abdeslams' medical exam

November 5,2004- Abdeslams' interview

back to waiting......

APPROVED!!!! need to wait 2-4 weeks for security checks ~BLAH~BLAH~BLAH

I MISS MY ABDESLAM!!!!

November 15,2004- My Abdeslam has his VISA in hand!!! YIPPI......less than two weeks to clear!!! Thank you GOD....you are awesome!

December 11,2004- Meeting my Abdeslam at JFK!!! YES, FINALLY!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

March 4,2005- Sent the massive amount of paperwork for AOS....waiting time again.....

August 24,2005 - Our AOS interview in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Are we almost done with this ?????? <head spinning>

August 24,2005 - AOS APPROVED in 5 minutes!!!!!! YIPPIE

August 27,2007 - Living life in Wisconsin

JAN 2009 : I WAS A SUCKER AND WAS SCAMMED BY ABDESLAM CHAHIR FOR A GREEN CARD!!!!! HE WAS EMOTIONALLY, VERBALLY & ABUSIVE AFTER HE CAME HERE TO THE USA. TOTAL EMOTIONAL DRAMA! HE GOT HIS CARD AND GOT HIS COLLEGE DEGREE AND I GOT NOTHING FROM THIS FAKE MARRIAGE.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It does seem that he was with you for some time. Can you please go into more details as to what makes you think he used you as opposed to just a bad marriage?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm sorry, girl. Hugs.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Drama, drama, drama - do we all really need these warnings? Life happens - sorry things didn't work out but what all failed MENA marriages must be classified as green cad scams? Hope you can heal and move on.

D.

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

Its true, because we hardly ever get to hear the other side of the story. .........only anger blame and teh scapdegoat he wanted a free ride to america. how free is it if there is 5 yrs of crying and blaming???sounds like torture prison

DEC 2004 Approved

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Timeline

What up with all these anger chicks crapping on ur little mena parade.??

DEC 2004 Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nobody has the right to attack the OP and claim that she is stirring up drama. It could happen to anybody, no matter how secure you think your relationship is. I read all the posts in another related thread about "Oh I'm sorry for you but that would never happen to me". ####### ever. It could happen to any of us. It happens to more people than you would realize because the majority of them don't post about it on VJ.

Don't add insult to injury by jumping her case. She came here for support. She feels that she was used by this guy, nobody knows her marriage better than her.

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.