basam

very big problem about k1 visa

55 posts in this topic

she broke my heart and i want to be with the new girl can i go to states and ask the imigiration there because i dont know how can i contact the # 1 and i want to be with one # 2 i know its hard ????

I'm sorry she hurt you, but that doesn't mean you can do what you are proposing. I know there are people who have filed for a K1, came to the US, didn't get married and returned within 90 days and then successfully applied for a 2nd K1. You can come here and talk to immigration and they will tell you the exact same thing. Your new girlfriend needs to petition either a spousal or fiance visa for you. You can't use this K1 to marry her.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Hi,

Sure you can do that! Just cross out the name of the first girl and write the name of the new girl on the petition . You should be good! No problems... :thumbs:

If only this was so easy...

You do need a new petition!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Yes, contact the Embassy to stop the visa process and get your passport back. Once that is done, your new girlfriend can petition for a K-1 visa for you and go through the same process. Of course, the two of you will need to spend time together and create evidence that this romance is real.

Your new girlfriend can come to Egypt and if the two of you agree, you can get married in Egypt. Then she can return home to the U.S. and begin the process of obtaining a visa for you. It will take at least a year, probably more.

These things happen. I hope you are not just trying to find some way to immigrate to the U.S.

about my previous comment in this topic, yes, its visa fraud but there are lots of tourist here who got married and applied AOS.. surething he's like playing in fire but what i really wanted to imply is... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!! apply and wait

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Apparently you just want to go to the US whoever you have to get married with... If I can feel it, the immigration will feel it also = FRAUD

Yep... the OP clearly appears more interested in achieving his own brand of the American dream ..... than in any shared romantic dream with a true love.

On the other hand, on this glorious day, with that inspiring speech given on the Mall by our nation's 44th President -- really, who can blame him?

I feel oh so proud to be American today.

Is it any wonder that applicants from around the world should want to immigrate to this nation, to prosper in this nation, to live freely in this nation, and in due course to become proud Naturalized citizens of this nation?

If they can do so legally through the constricted available channels of family based, or employment based, or the diversity lottery based immigration systems - they do so.

And if they cannot - is it really any wonder that they seek to circumvent these constricted channels?

I do NOT condone illegal immigration or any attempt to defraud the legal immigration system. On the contrary! As I (like you all) patiently pursue LEGAL immigration status for my fiancee I feel a resentment to those who would take that which is not rightfully theirs.

However in the spirit of generosity this historic day engenders, and in the spirit of pride in this nation and its history of openness and diverse immigration from all corners of the Earth, I do understand the sentiment of a man from Egypt who would beseech us for assistance in how he, too, can share in the fortunes and benefits that this country offers.

And so I concur with the advice of all those posters who replied to him - do it legally and follow the process. Abort your current K-1 process since it has no hope of culminating in legal status. And, if your goal is true - begin the process patiently again with a new petition based upon your new relationship. Then, provide all necessary explanations to the authorities as to why you are deserving of immigration status. If it is meant to be - it will be.

Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If the original fiance was out of the picture wouldn't just accepting a k1 visa when there is no relationship be an issue. You are taking something to don't qualify for. Using it to enter the US would be even worse.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

am I the only one that smells troll here ? besides, he could come and marry the 2nd girl. he would just have to return home before the 90 days is over. and file for spouse visa. would still have an uphill battle with lots of red flags though.

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
hi ! u cannot marry others but the petitioner and since she broke up with you, though without the knowledge of embassy, its still not recommended. The best thing is to wait again or try to apply for a touirist visa and marry ur girlfriend here then adjust status=) (that is if ur gf is a us citizen)

NO NO NO! This is visa fraud. VJ does not condone or approve of any posts on this site "encouraging" people to break the law.

Offering this guy advice and good luck? Are you serious? I know that this website is designed to help people, but do people really think that you should offer help to EVERY CLOWN that comes along? Even if they are trying to commit fraud?? Weird. The guy admits in the very first post that he KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT his first fiance. Sounds like true love to me!!!

People in REAL, LOVING and TRUE relationships continue to face mounting immigration difficulties because of all the fraud perpetuated in this country. And you want to exacerbate the situation by helping people defraud the US gov?

Edited by nycgirl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Offering this guy advice and good luck? Are you serious? I know that this website is designed to help people, but do people really think that you should offer help to EVERY CLOWN that comes along? Even if they are trying to commit fraud?? Weird. The guy admits in the very first post that he KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT his first fiance. Sounds like true love to me!!!

People in REAL, LOVING and TRUE relationships continue to face mounting immigration difficulties because of all the fraud perpetuated in this country. And you want to exacerbate the situation by helping people defraud the US gov?

exactly, if you did not know much about woman number 1# why would you want to marry her? other than just to get in to the country marry this stranger and disappear.

and how heart broken do you need to be to pick up where you left off with woman 2#, smellys like a big herring with a beak full of rotten fish.

if you would have checked from this sight many if not all of us are having to wait to be with our loved ones, thats what you do when it is real

and personally god help my heart if i lost my best friend and fiancee.i certainly would not be in the mood to meet someone else if ever.

i think you need a reality cheque as i suspect woman 1# received in the mail, i wont wish you good luck but wish you no harm, from reading your statements when turning up at the embassy try to not carry that huge red flag in with you for woman 2#. with less fraud or suspected fraud taking place we all might get through this process a little bit quicker to be with our loved ones and family.

hello everyone here i find this site after long time searching so please i know here is best place and alot of ppl can help m

i was in realtionship with woman since 2007 and we request k1 visa to go to married here in the US

and few month ago while im waiting for my visa she want to broke up with me i dont know why and she didnt answer my email and i dont know anything now about her , and then i have met another gurl online and she also from US , so the problem now i was going to call the embassy to take my passport because i wait so much time they said they will send me the visa in few days and now i have question . can i married the girl that im in realtionship with her now , i dont mean the one broke up with me i dont mean the one file and request the k1 visa for me , i mean the one with me right now and can i married her while i go to the states , please tell me how can i married the girl not my fiancee on the k1 and where we can married and what paper we need and what she can do and what she need to do before i go to states and what should i so before go to the state , and the enbassy dont know anything about we broke up , please help me , i dont want to wait for another year to get new visa to go to states , thanks so much

So let me get this straight, you meet this girl the love of your life, someone you want to spend the rest of your days with. You're prepared to cross continents to be with her, leaving your friends, family and country behind.

For some reason the relationship breaks down and you haven't been able to contact her to find out why. So rather than trying to find out how this happend contacting her friends and family, doing anything possible to recover your lost relationship, reconcile with your fiance. You instead in the space of a few months find a new girl who also happens to also be the love of your life your life, someone you want to spend the rest of your days with. Who you're prepared to cross continents to be with her, leaving your friends, family and country behind.

And you don't think this sounds in the slightest bit suspicious? And you expect sympathy and support from the people on this site who have to go through emotional and beaurocratic hell to be with the ones they love?

If this is a serious post then your only option is to inform the embassy of your change in circumstances and re-apply for a K1. And hope that they don't (like the majority of people who have posted) think you're only out to get into the US at any cost!

Edited by Stan1234

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Totally true!, this is an offense for all of us who are fighting really hard to be with someone we know and love, if he is saying he wants to be with #2 so bad then tell her to live with you in Egypt, they got nice pyramids out there!. I know If I get denied the visa then I will move to his country and bye bye USA.

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
hello everyone here i find this site after long time searching so please i know here is best place and alot of ppl can help m

i was in realtionship with woman since 2007 and we request k1 visa to go to married here in the US

and few month ago while im waiting for my visa she want to broke up with me i dont know why and she didnt answer my email and i dont know anything now about her , and then i have met another gurl online and she also from US , so the problem now i was going to call the embassy to take my passport because i wait so much time they said they will send me the visa in few days and now i have question . can i married the girl that im in realtionship with her now , i dont mean the one broke up with me i dont mean the one file and request the k1 visa for me , i mean the one with me right now and can i married her while i go to the states , please tell me how can i married the girl not my fiancee on the k1 and where we can married and what paper we need and what she can do and what she need to do before i go to states and what should i so before go to the state , and the enbassy dont know anything about we broke up , please help me , i dont want to wait for another year to get new visa to go to states , thanks so much

You're going to have to cancel the I-129F petition from your first relationship and do it ALL OVER AGAIN :/ Sorry to tell you that, but the only reason you are even able to have an interview is because your first fiancee filed paperwork. Your new fiancee will have to either come see you and file the I-129F when she goes back to the US or you will have to marry her in your country and file for a K-3... Be careful with filing another I-129F so soon after your first one too because it may cause suspicion of your motives.

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~08/31/2011~ OUR SON WAS BORN!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/19/2012~ ASC Biometrics Appointment

~11/05/2012~ Production of 10-year GC ordered

~7/1/2014~ Our son's first trip to Morocco

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

~6/13/2018~ Off to Morocco, my parents in tow!

~10/23/2018~ Interview, approved

~11/7/2018~ Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I took that as arabicenglish as he doesnt know of her whereabouts. not that he did not know her as a person. He said he tried to email her and then said that. :unsure:

I dont think anyone was trying to help him commit visa fraud, cept one who suggested that.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
about my previous comment in this topic, yes, its visa fraud but there are lots of tourist here who got married and applied AOS.. surething he's like playing in fire but what i really wanted to imply is... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!! apply and wait

Thankfully, it's near impossible for the OP to even contemplate this kind of fraud. Getting a tourist visa as a non-fabulously wealthy single egyptian male who's already applied for and received a K-1 is about as possible as a cow jumping over the moon.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.