babyshaq4

Prayers for my AOS!!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hey friends,

Yesterday I got an email from the CRIS which stated that the status of my EAD was: "Card production ordered." My family and I cried over it, because things are starting to look up for us. In five days, I'm scheduled for my AOS interview (VD against me). With this good beginning, and with the grace of God, I know I will be fine. I want to take this chance to give my thanks to some of the most amazing people of this forum, personally, for your prayers and advice on my situation. I know I have been on your prayer lists and prayers do work. Friends like phoenixwine22, Alexpapa, Jhunjhun, keweul, Boaz, envy me, link09, CARIBBEANGIRL04, and so many more. Guys...thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything. You have shown your support and have proven to be very caring people. Thank You!

" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

My Timeline

Entered the USA on July 22nd, 1999 on B1/B2 (I-94 valid through January 2000)
Second marriage to the Love of my life on August 5th, 2006
Son born on September 30th, 2007
Son born on August 26th, 2009
Deported/Removed from the US on August 19th, 2010
Filed an I-824 (01-06-2011)
I-824 Approved (01-21-2011) and Forwarded to NBC
Email From The NVC (02-07-2011) Case Received and Case Number Assigned
AOS and IV invoices fees on February 11th, 2011
AOS and IV invoices fees pay on February 14th, 2011
AOS and IV Documents requested by the NVC on February 15th, 2011
AOS and IV Documents sent to the NVC on February 28th, 2011
Case closed on March 15th and Sent to US Consulate - VISA INTERVIEW ON MAY 4TH, 2011 AT 7:30AM
VISA DENIED FOR UNLAWFULL PRESENCE ONE YEAR OR MORE (QUALIFY FOR WAIVER)
Waiver of Inadmissibility filed on May 11th, 2011 in Yaounde, Cameroon.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck to your upcoming interview.....I'm very positive that everything will go alright!

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

:goofy: Babyshaq, be Confident that you will have a good interview!

Be confident that the person who will sit from you across the desk will be a Kind, Respectful person.

Be confident that in a few days you will be posting here with GOOD news!

I wish you all the best, and I will of course pray for you :star: as I do for ALL of us!

Filed Chicago LockBox 11-06-08

Filed I-4-85 / I-765

Received NOA 11-13-08

Biometrics Appt. 12-09-08 - Completed -

Jan 03 2009 Received Letter for Interview: Feb. 05 Yaaayyy!!

Jan 14 2009 Emailed by CRIS: AP I-131 Approved

Jan 15 2009 Emailed by CRIS: EAD I-765 Approved

Jan 20 2009 AP received by mail

Jan 28 2009 EAD card received by mail

Jan 30 2009 Applied for Social Security Number

Feb 05 2009 Interview! Success!

Feb 10 2009 Received Social Security Card in mail

Feb 23 2009 Received 'Approval of I485 and I130' in mail

Received Green Card in the mail!

To Everyone: Be Positive! Your GreenCard is Coming!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

BabyShaq - I have been following your posts - how did your interview go? I'm hoping you heard good news!

N-400 Journey

June 9th 2012 - Application sent

June 14th 2012 - NOA sent

June 28th - Biometrics letter sent -- July 26th Appointment date

July 12th 2012 - Early Biometrics/Walk-in

August ( ) - Interview letter received -- September 14th Interview date

September 14th 2012 - Interview! Oath date in hand, September 20th @ noon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.