EZ3145

tracking cell phone logs. Help please

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I communicate with my fiancee by purchasing a prepaid calling card and calling her mobile phone. How do I keep records of this communication as proof of our on-going relationship??. please help.

save the calling cards that you had purchased. you can tape them on a bond and make a photocopy. spare some time to talk to her either on yahoo, skype, live, etc. and print the conversations that you have had. print your current emails. the dates indicated will tell that your relationship is still ongoing.

Philippines1049-1.jpg

honeyandbaby.jpg

Dec. 5, 2007 - Met on Cherry Blossoms

Dec. 13, 2007 - Officially on

Jan. 7, 2008 - He proposed online and I happily gave him my YES!

April 27, 2007 - He arrived in Manila; I picked him up at the airport.

May 14, 2008 - His departure. Saddest moment so far :'(

K1 Application Timeline

Oct. 22, 08 - I-129F Sent

Oct. 24, 08 - I-129F NOA1

Jan. 09, 09 - I-129F RFE(s), Court Seal & Stamp

Jan. 20, 09 - RFE Reply(s)

Jan. 22, 09 - I-129F NOA2 Approved

Feb. 13, 09 - NVC Received

March 26, 09 - Interview Date: APPROVED!!!

May 7, 09 - Arrival (Oregon, USA)

May 16, 09 - Wedding Day (Wohooo!)

Oct. 10, 09 - Green Card Received (Yeeheeyyy!)

DSCF2810-1.jpg

Kevin and Maria

Thank you, guys, for all the advice and help and for always being there for us. Such a great community of people!

If you haven't seen our video of our visa journey, please visit HERE

I communicate with my fiancee by purchasing a prepaid calling card and calling her mobile phone. How do I keep records of this communication as proof of our on-going relationship??. please help.

Where do you purchase the calling card? I get mine from comfi.com, and they can show you your purchases history. When I filed for K-1, I included a comfi statement showing thousands of dollars spent on calling cards. I didn't have proof that I called HER exact number, but I had plenty of other evidence (and I'm sure you can too)

Love timeline:

??? 2003 -------> Started chatting regularly, became good friends

Nov 2004 -------> Fell in love

Jan 2006 -------> Met (in person) for first time

Apr 2008 -------> Wedding

Jun 2008 -------> Closed on house together

K-1 timeline:

Jun 11, 2007 -------> I-129f sent

Mar 20, 2008 -------> Visa in hand

AoS/EAD/AP timeline:

Apr 26, 2008 -------> Wedding

Apr 28, 2008 -------> Filed (forms mailed)

Apr 30, 2008 -------> Forms received by USCIS

May 06, 2008 -------> Cashed check posted to account

May 10, 2008 -------> NOA1 received for EAD, AP, and AoS

May 10, 2008 -------> Biometrics appt date received

May 28, 2008 -------> Biometrics for EAD & AoS

Jun 11, 2008 -------> AoS case transferred to CSC

Jul 05, 2008 -------> AP Approval

Jul 09, 2008 -------> EAD approval

Jul 14, 2008 -------> EAD and AP received

Jul 17, 2008 -------> AoS approved (card production ordered)

Now for my obnoxious signature Meez©:

0605_10033471973.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

When we had our interview they would not accept my calling card logs as proof of the relationship. They wanted more hard evidence (e-mails, letters, cards).

PM me if you have any questions.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Phone conversation or online conversation are the part of proving on-going relationship.........i would agree with keeping save the prepaid cards.....on top of that, you can save ur online chat, you can also prove your on-going relationship by sending each other cards on various occasion. I u can buy prepaid card on internet, you can also show the internet card puchasing transaction to the CO........its pretty easy and simple to do these kinda stuffs.....

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

I also communicate with my fiancee using pre-paid phone cards. True, sometime it is not possible to get phone logs from those cards. That's the down side. I also save all my original cards, even from before we got engaged. I asked my attorney, and she said it is not a problem, they appreciate that phone cards do happen.

For my peace of mind, however, I purchased a re-chargeable phone card which allows me to track purchase history as well as call logs. I have records that are consistent for the past two months, and some print outs from early months too. This option is certainly more expensive, so I understand why you use pre-paids. I also, try to call at least once or twice a month using AT&T or something, for shorter conversations.

Good luck.

Call the company where you get your calling cards and see if they have a data base with you pin #, they keep track of the time used on your card and #'s dialed. I did this and they emailed me the call records just in time for the interview

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

wow this pst kinda scared me because i use yahoo or msn messenger to do the voice chat and webcam with me wife and like how can you record and we do that do both of us have high speed intrebet and when you have that who would be taht would be wasting time to do the chats and emails you know but the thing thats scaring me is yeah if soemone is ask me to prove on going relationship then.... what you people suggest for me, should i just start doing the chats and keeping print out for them just to prove it other people what the.... i guess one need to do that whom relationship is NOT real why the heck i need to do that,

wow this pst kinda scared me because i use yahoo or msn messenger to do the voice chat and webcam with me wife and like how can you record and we do that do both of us have high speed intrebet and when you have that who would be taht would be wasting time to do the chats and emails you know but the thing thats scaring me is yeah if soemone is ask me to prove on going relationship then.... what you people suggest for me, should i just start doing the chats and keeping print out for them just to prove it other people what the.... i guess one need to do that whom relationship is NOT real why the heck i need to do that,

I saved 1 million words of chat logs. I printed them all, and then sellected 1 out of every 10 pages as a sample for my wife to show at interview. Also have many emails, regular lettsers too. Fortunately I did not have a calling card, so was easy to get the bills online showing the phone calls.

In my opinion, phone logs and chat logs are good points in showing an ongoing relationship but they are not the only methods. If for some reason you can not provide these logs, try finding another avenue. Do you have pictures together? Letters? Gifts? Have you sent money? Etc.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

In my opinion, phone logs and chat logs are good points in showing an ongoing relationship but they are not the only methods. If for some reason you can not provide these logs, try finding another avenue. Do you have pictures together? Letters? Gifts? Have you sent money? Etc.

For what it is worth, you can go online to "PennyBoss" and they have a number of calling cards you can buy that keep of log of all calls, just like a regular phone bill. I was using the "Continental Card" to call my fiancee (now wife) and we continue to use the same "card" to call friends and family. The is no "card" really and you can use PIN-less dialing from the phones you list to that card. Also try going online to "Jaxtr", which gives you a number to dial for each of your overseas contacts and gives phone call records.

That being said...I took all our phone records for the K-1 interview in Kiev and for the AOS interview in the USA and no one had any interest in looking at them. They used some (exactly 4) photos for "proof of relationship" and that is ALL. Didn't even LOOK at the stack of stuff I brought. Your consulate may vary.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

With msn messenger you save the chat log, which shows that webcam/voice was activated. You can save the logs out every session or you can let them accumulate over time. Yahoo also has a preference where you can save the chat logs also.

hey there

I am also preparing for my interview now and was wondering how exactly can you see on messenger when the web camera was activated, cause we are using messenger too.... saving all our conversations, but dont really see this feature

ROC

01/13/2012 - package delivered at CSC

01/17/2012 - check cashed

--/--/---- - NOA1

01/25/2012 - Bio Letter received (dated 01/20)

02/03/2012 - Biometrics Appointment done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.