Israeli assault targets symbols of Hamas power

307 posts in this topic

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
When are the Hamas going to realize it's not in their best intrest to ** with Israel?!!! :wacko:

It's like poking a Kodiac bear with a stick... all you do is piss 'em off!

Are you saying that Hamas' rockets which killed no Israelis warrented killing over 300 Palestinians? How many Palestinian lives are worth one Israeli life?

HUH ???

You did just say that no Israelis were or have been killed by hamas' rockets attacks. You really need to do some updated reading and research on that incorrect statement.

How many Israelis died from Hamas' rockets that were launched before Israel started this slaughter of Palestinians? Please provide your source.

Hamas doesn't rack up the kills because they crappy technology. They shoot hoping they hit a bus full of kids. The only way they get the big kills is by suicide bombing. They are lower than dogs.

I can agree with this statement.

Hamas- NOT the Palestinian people. I believe that democratic vote for Hamas in the past was a punishment vote against the previous Palestinian Authority for its lax attitude at not pushing enough for Palestinian rights.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline
i think you are the one who needs to do some updated cause he was almost close

as matter of fact Hamas rockets just killed one Israeli women thats all and Israel killed 350 Palestinian so far just in 3 days

maybe hamas just has crappy aim.

That's what I'm talking about!!! :lol:

Guess they better get some better bottle rockets!!! :P

So to answer an earlier question, 1 Israeli = 350 Palestani :unsure:

So to even things out, we should make sure both sides are equally equipped and they can have their battlefield away from civies. That would take care of a couple of collateral problems on both sides and idiots can butcher themselves for all they want.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes but the wars that are fought in the name of GOD are by far most the bloodiest and hardest won. ask the RUssians....

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Timeline
No kidding. It is just stupid when people bring their deities into human affairs. For **'s sake. If there is a god, he/she/it has no bearing on the outcome of either battle or visa processes. VJ sheesh.

If they want to believe that God will save them, it's fine by me - let them believe what they want. :lol:

Well yes... once they're dead and all.

Thanks for your reply. The last paragraph of my post was meant only as a personal note about my experiences with Kodiak bears...not anything related to the issue at hand. The mention of Kodiak bears in the second paragraph of my post is meant to encourage you to read up on the history of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict in order to put it into context.

PS...I've never seen a grizzly bear in the wild. How about you? I have seen two-year-old Kodiak bear cubs in the wild...and they were bigger than any brown bear I've ever seen while hiking here in Washington State!

No problem Pangga. I'm afraid I missed the second paragraph, and you are quite correct.

I'm afraid I've only seen our big furry friends in zoos, not in the wild. :( Then again, I don't know how close I'd really want to get to one!!! :lol:

Bah... Da Bears suck.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hamas- NOT the Palestinian people. I believe that democratic vote for Hamas in the past was a punishment vote against the previous Palestinian Authority for its lax attitude at not pushing enough for Palestinian rights.

I disagree. If the people of Gaza voted Hamas in because the other guys "didn't push enough",

they are not merely uninvolved bystanders in the war against Israel. They cast their vote

and now must face the consequences.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
if you believe in GOD it really doesn't matter if you have a good weapons or not

Israel had the best weapons in the world before 1973

USA was helping and supporting Israel with Weapons and with everything they needed .

and no one was helping Egypt and we had so older weapons then them

but with our believing and with our trust in GOD we beat the legend of Israel in 6 days and they were crying to USA asking them to tell Egypt to stop the war and we kicked their butts our of Egypt forever .

I think you got your wires crossed here mate. :lol:

Israel kicked Egypt's butt, as well as Jordan's, Syria's and other nations (Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq, Sudan, Saudi Arabia)

that contributed troops and arms.

Israel captured the Gaza Strip and Sinai from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria,

all in 6 days.

It was so bad, your Arab buddies call this humiliating defeat al-Naksah ("temporary setback") :lol:

yeah it happened and thats right we call it like that .but where are they now???

but do you know what Israel call that day when Egypt kicked their butt outta Egypt ?????

believe it or not mate someday there will not be something called Israel

I wish Immigration would read this #######, figure out who HOTGUY is and not let this ####### into our country. Disgusting.

Timeline

I disagree. If the people of Gaza voted Hamas in because the other guys "didn't push enough",

they are not merely uninvolved bystanders in the war against Israel. They cast their vote

and now must face the consequences.

Yeah... OK.

I guess those that voted for Bush must be fearful of reprisals for having so much blood on their hands in Iraq then.

Same weak logic, M.

Timeline
** COMPUTERIZED WAVE BACK TO HERMANA LEN **

good, I was feeling unloved.

But HAL 9000 loves everyone sister Len. Of course, some more than others, just to differentiate the riff raff from the cool cats like you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

But HAL 9000 loves everyone sister Len. Of course, some more than others, just to differentiate the riff raff from the cool cats like you.

Hermana Len RAWKS!!! :dance:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

you better quit doing that or you'll get a computer virus.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!