Nagishkaw

Israeli assault targets symbols of Hamas power

307 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
When are the Hamas going to realize it's not in their best intrest to ** with Israel?!!! :wacko:

It's like poking a Kodiac bear with a stick... all you do is piss 'em off!

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
When are the Hamas going to realize it's not in their best intrest to ** with Israel?!!! :wacko:

Are you saying that Hamas' rockets which killed no Israelis warrented killing over 300 Palestinians? How many Palestinian lives are worth one Israeli life?

HUH ???

You did just say that no Israelis were or have been killed by hamas' rockets attacks. You really need to do some updated reading and research on that incorrect statement.

Sorry, but no country anywhere in this world (especially Israel) would let terrorists launch rockets into their country and just sit back and say "Hit Me One More Time" and not do anything about it. Did the U.S. just sit back and do nothing when we were attacked on September 11 or when the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor...... I don't think so.

Israel is really "pissed off" at Hamas and I don't blame them for doing what they have to do. Unfortunately in war people live and people die.... It's really sad, but Hamas is to blame for their own civilian deaths. None of this would have happened if they had just quit teasing and poking that Kodiac Bear

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Are you saying that Hamas' rockets which killed no Israelis warrented killing over 300 Palestinians? How many Palestinian lives are worth one Israeli life?

HUH ???

You did just say that no Israelis were or have been killed by hamas' rockets attacks. You really need to do some updated reading and research on that incorrect statement.

Sorry, but no country anywhere in this world (especially Israel) would let terrorists launch rockets into their country and just sit back and say "Hit Me One More Time" and not do anything about it. Did the U.S. just sit back and do nothing when we were attacked on September 11 or when the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor...... I don't think so.

Israel is really "pissed off" at Hamas and I don't blame them for doing what they have to do. Unfortunately in war people live and people die.... It's really sad, but Hamas is to blame for their own civilian deaths. None of this would have happened if they had just quit teasing and poking that Kodiac Bear

i think you are the one who needs to do some updated cause he was almost close

as matter of fact Hamas rockets just killed one Israeli women thats all and Israel killed 350 Palestinian so far just in 3 days

yeah thats right no country anywhere in this world would like other countries to launch rockets into their country but can you think about that its Palestinian country . go back before 1984 there was nothing called Israel on the map .so what Hamas is doing now they trying to defned their country and they try to get back their country that Israel stolen it since 60 years ago.

if you don't blame Israel for killing 350 women,old men,children so i guess you have to see a doc then.

as matter of fact Hamas is really pissed off at Israel cause they want to live in peace and they can't cause Israel is killing Palestinian people every single day

look at the picture we are talking here about a country which have the newest air force , army,tanks,nuclear,............attacking so week country which don't have anything but some rocks ..no medicine no food no army no tanks they don't have even guns

and you don't blame them what a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

HUH ???

I think we need to be careful about inflammatory rhetoric which demonizes one side or the other...especially when we are discussing the Palestinians and the Israelis. It only serves to alienate. Before the term "terrorist" is used, maybe we should talk about what that means...and put some context to it. If you believe that the Palestinians and the Israelis are at "war", is there any attack by either side that should be called a "terrorist" attack?

I also do not believe in minimizing the grievances of the Palestinians, as there are many who believe them to be legitimate. Any non-revisionist history of this conflict will enlighten you as to why the Palestinians have not "quit teasing and poking that Kodiak bear". The Pearl Harbor analogy is not appropriate. The current conflict (war) has been going on for more than 50 years...and it did not start with a Pearl Harbor-style attack.

I am not trying to support one side or the other. There is plenty of blame to go around. All I am trying to do is to keep the discussion in context and free of demonization.

By the way, I worked my way through school by working in the canneries (and fishing) in Kodiak, Alaska. I enjoyed hiking and camping there. I saw many Kodiak bears in the wild. They are majestic creatures to behold. The only Kodiak bears that you can get close enough to...and poke with a stick(!)...are the ones who feed daily at Kodiak's garbage dump.

Timeline
cycle continues... everyone hates Hamas for firing rockets then Israel for retaliating, then suicide bombers

if everyone hates Hamas do youthink there is someone loves Israel ??!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

There's only one way to take down a bear.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

There's only one way to take down a bear.

True.

And it's not by throwing "darts" at it!!! :lol:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Timeline

they will never ever stop fighting Israel you know why ? cause they are fighting for their country and for their rights .

Israel is not like what do you think buddy someday Israel will understand that they were wrong to f..k with Arabs as they understand that with Egyptian

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Exactly.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Alrighty then! :thumbs:

:whistle:

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Since Iraq has no weapons o mass destruction and it seems Aghanistan doesnt have bin Laden. lets just stir some things up a bit to make ourselves feeel big. ok first pizz off the arab world, and let Israel wipe Palestine off map. then we got 1 billion upset and half them suiting up or Jihad. k then we push India attack on Pakistan , upset another billion in China and there you go 1,2, and 3 billion fighting it out til the bitter end. NOW Thats a WAR!!! Mission accomplished George!!! enjoy your retirement

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HUH ???

How many Israelis died from Hamas' rockets that were launched before Israel started this slaughter of Palestinians? Please provide your source.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
Since Iraq has no weapons o mass destruction and it seems Aghanistan doesnt have bin Laden. lets just stir some things up a bit to make ourselves feeel big. ok first pizz off the arab world, and let Israel wipe Palestine off map. then we got 1 billion upset and half them suiting up or Jihad. k then we push India attack on Pakistan , upset another billion in China and there you go 1,2, and 3 billion fighting it out til the bitter end. NOW Thats a WAR!!! Mission accomplished George!!! enjoy your retirement

What did GW have to do with the Hamas attacks on Israel, and the Israeli retaliation? :unsure:

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

Timeline
I think we need to be careful about inflammatory rhetoric which demonizes one side or the other...especially when we are discussing the Palestinians and the Israelis. It only serves to alienate. Before the term "terrorist" is used, maybe we should talk about what that means...and put some context to it. If you believe that the Palestinians and the Israelis are at "war", is there any attack by either side that should be called a "terrorist" attack?

I also do not believe in minimizing the grievances of the Palestinians, as there are many who believe them to be legitimate. Any non-revisionist history of this conflict will enlighten you as to why the Palestinians have not "quit teasing and poking that Kodiak bear". The Pearl Harbor analogy is not appropriate. The current conflict (war) has been going on for more than 50 years...and it did not start with a Pearl Harbor-style attack.

I am not trying to support one side or the other. There is plenty of blame to go around. All I am trying to do is to keep the discussion in context and free of demonization.

By the way, I worked my way through school by working in the canneries (and fishing) in Kodiak, Alaska. I enjoyed hiking and camping there. I saw many Kodiak bears in the wild. They are majestic creatures to behold. The only Kodiak bears that you can get close enough to...and poke with a stick(!)...are the ones who feed daily at Kodiak's garbage dump.

And I think you are taking my example way too literally. :whistle:

Pick another bear shall we?! :D

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

HUH ???

How many Israelis died from Hamas' rockets that were launched before Israel started this slaughter of Palestinians? Please provide your source.

Hamas doesn't rack up the kills because they crappy technology. They shoot hoping they hit a bus full of kids. The only way they get the big kills is by suicide bombing. They are lower than dogs.

Edited by LuckyStrike

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG