46 posts in this topic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty nice work. Thanks for doing that...i just found out that i have 40 persons before me that is nothing!!! :thumbs:

2008-09-05 Married in Rosario, Argentina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CR-1 Visa

USCIS STAGE | I-130 Form

2008-10-10 | I-130 sent to CSC.

2008-10-20 | I-130 NOA1 Letter Received

2009-02-04 | FINALLY TOUCHED!!

2009-02-05 | Touched

2009-02-05 | I-130 Approved NOA2 (108 Days)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right Now: Getting together all the paper work to fly trough NVC stage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Useful links:

LingChe NVC Shortcut

Igor's List (Track Monthly Filers)

Igor's List Track Log:

2009-01-05 [Position 45]

2009-01-12 [Position 44]

2009-01-19 [Position 40]

2009-01-26 [Position 40]

2009-02-02 [Position 29]

Thanks, captain! :-)

Also I just browsed through the profiles of some members that are still waiting for approval at VSC from February and I saw that there were a lot of inactive users (last visit Feb/March) and one for example that had in their signature their timeline of NOA 2 and packet 3 etc. but obvisously did not really update the VJ timeline and that's why they are still in the list. Is there a way to eliminate those people? I mean, I would guess that people that don't come back for such a long time are done with the process...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's a cool list. I'd like it if the beneficiaries country showed up next to the User ID...maybe a country flag there or something...

NOA 2. Really?

well done Cap'n! looks good, I like the other ppls ideas of going by NOA1 date if that would be possible?

K1 129 days to approval

K1 179 days to interview

EAD 45 days to approval

AP 45 days to approval

AOS 69 days to approval

30676823812870142081311.th.jpg 29163923186364479831311.th.jpg 24342521234856493351311.th.jpg 28087022132678138331311.th.jpg

Nick and I in Sept '11, 2 pics of Ryan - 2 yrs old - handsome as EVER!, and one of the whole family (including Shan's mom) at Becca's 16th birthday dinner.

tND8m4.png

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
well done Cap'n! looks good, I like the other ppls ideas of going by NOA1 date if that would be possible?

It would be a good idea. I know the timelines are currently calculated using the sent date which can be misleading. I.e ours took three weeks to get to VSC since it was sent from overseas.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you for the list !!!

Though I still can't understand how some applications can go from a NOA1 to a NOA2 in 2 months or even less ... while others sit and sit :huh:

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

Filed: Other Country: Thailand
Timeline

This is great thanks. I agree that it should be listed by NOA1 date rather than sent date.

I-130
22-08-2008 Mailed I-130 from Thailand
17-04-2009 K-3 Interview - Approved: Was Issued CR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-175
02-03-2011 Mailed I-751 from Michigan

3/21/2011- NOA1

4/18/2011-Biometrics

N-400
GC-Date: 5/1/09
Sent: 3/22/16
Cashd: 3/25/16
NOA: 3/25/16
Fprints: 4/22/16
In Line: 4/28/16
Int Ltr: 6/28/16
Interview:
Oath:
Field Office: Detroit

Divorced 11/19/2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
would it be possible to sort the data by noa1 date instead of sent date? i feel that would create a more accurate estimate.

Done :). You can sort by either the date sent or NOA1 (NOA1 is now the default).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Timeline

WOW! Great job, thank you for doing this!! And thanks for making NOA1 the default sort, since it's the "anchor point" of being in the system, I think it makes the most sense.

Couple things:

- A tiny nitpick: 'Igors List' should be 'Igor's List'.

- If I recall correctly, Igor filtered out timelines that had clearly either been abandoned or were so far out of the mainstream as to be statistically unhelpful. Are you doing anything like that?

- The very last stat is "Unapproved petitions." Does that mean denials? It shows zero items, is that correct?

Timeline

I have PM'd over a hundred people (those unapproved from roughly July or later) and asked if they can update their timeline if they have new information to add :). I hope this cleans up the list some.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

- A tiny nitpick: 'Igors List' should be 'Igor's List'.

Updated.

- If I recall correctly, Igor filtered out timelines that had clearly either been abandoned or were so far out of the mainstream as to be statistically unhelpful. Are you doing anything like that?

Not filtering right now.

- The very last stat is "Unapproved petitions." Does that mean denials? It shows zero items, is that correct?

Not sure why it showed zero items. Unapproved should be all the petitions that do not have NOA2's. You may have loaded the page when I was updating something. Check now :).

Filed: Timeline

Not filtering right now.

Not sure if you're planning to, but I think it would be helpful.

Not sure why it showed zero items. Unapproved should be all the petitions that do not have NOA2's. You may have loaded the page when I was updating something. Check now :).

Yes, it's showing correctly now, thanks!

Timeline

Any ideas on filtering criteria? I would love to but I am not sure how to properly filter out timelines that are old yet the people are still waiting.