46 posts in this topic

According to the IGORS list I moved up 2 spots from 69 to 67 since yesterday,it was LAST UPDATED 19DEC 2008. First of all whats this IGORS list and who does updates this? I have posted similar articles but no responses... anyone? I checked this VJ alot lately and its very hel[pful, like some I wish I would am known this sites before I went to Philippines and educated myself in the system...

post-56272-1230063431_thumb.jpg

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
According to the IGORS list I moved up 2 spots from 69 to 67 since yesterday,it was LAST UPDATED 19DEC 2008. First of all whats this IGORS list and who does updates this? I have posted similar articles but no responses... anyone? I checked this VJ alot lately and its very hel[pful, like some I wish I would am known this sites before I went to Philippines and educated myself in the system...

Igor's list is not generated by VJ admin, but rather by a member using VJ data. I do not know who the member is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

There is a member here who uses the timeline data on VisaJourney to make a list. It is automated and updates hourly. If you enter your timeline information here it will end up on Igors list.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Timeline

Igor's list was created by Igor of Igor & Elina. As julez says, it's not maintained by Visa Journey. He put it together on his own time by reading VJ data. Since he hasn't been seen around VJ for over 6 months, I'm not even sure that he's actively maintaining or developing it anymore. But it's a great tool, it would be cool if Ewok and Igor could work a deal where it could eventually be integrated into VJ.

Timeline
Igor's list was created by Igor of Igor & Elina. As julez says, it's not maintained by Visa Journey. He put it together on his own time by reading VJ data. Since he hasn't been seen around VJ for over 6 months, I'm not even sure that he's actively maintaining or developing it anymore. But it's a great tool, it would be cool if Ewok and Igor could work a deal where it could eventually be integrated into VJ.

The type of lists he is making should not be hard to duplicate. Since he has not been around in a while I would be happy to recreate them. Give me a few days :). I want to make them look nice and integrate into the timeline system well.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Timeline
The type of lists he is making should not be hard to duplicate. Since he has not been around in a while I would be happy to recreate them. Give me a few days :). I want to make them look nice and integrate into the timeline system well.

Very cool! (be sure to still call it Igor's List. :D )

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Completed! Please take a look and let me know what you think! There are still some tweaks I can make to improve the ease of use but the general function should be complete:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php

As a note, the new list can show many extra options including sorting by Form, Visa, Service Center and by NOA2 Status.

Hey, I like the new design.

However I would prefer to see the latest 20 approvals of one center as was the case for the old one. I think that gives people a better impression of what's going on.

Also, I put in K1 but still got the I130 forms for the K3. Is this a mistake or did I do something wrong?

Thanks for recreating this list.

thanks for creating the new list! however, there are still duplicates. i imagine the only way to clean it up would be to delete members that have been inactive for awhile from vj. i moved from 222 to 231.

Timeline
Hey, I like the new design.

However I would prefer to see the latest 20 approvals of one center as was the case for the old one. I think that gives people a better impression of what's going on.

Also, I put in K1 but still got the I130 forms for the K3. Is this a mistake or did I do something wrong?

Thanks for recreating this list.

I checked and it worked. I may need to make it more user friendly.... Here is a direct link to what you are looking for:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...r=2&option=

I also made the recent approvals show the last 15. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Completed! Please take a look and let me know what you think! There are still some tweaks I can make to improve the ease of use but the general function should be complete:

As a note, the new list can show many extra options including sorting by Form, Visa, Service Center and by NOA2 Status.

Well done!

I was just browsing the list and my immediate thoughts were how did we go from #245 on what I'll call Igor1, to #334 on Igor2?? Then I noticed that Igor1 only includes those petitions within the CSC processing time which is currently 2008-07-04.

So I started picking out random names in the beginning of the unapproved list on Igor2, and just about every one of them have not been seen on the site since February, March or April of 2008. I'm assuming they lost interest and haven't updated their timelines or the relationship fell apart and the petitions were dropped. I guess it makes a good argument to keep your timeline updated.

Great list though!

Bob

Trying to figure out how to explain to Patricia we lost approx 90 places in line (or queue as she would say).

2009/08/06 Wedding Date. Married on a sailboat off Florida's west coast.

I-485

2009/10/07 Sent

2009/10/14 NOA Date

2009/10/23 Bio Apt Letter Received

2009/10/28 Transferred to California

2009/11/10 Biometrics Apt

20xx/xx/xx Interview Date

2009/12/01 Card Production Ordered

2009/12/07 Card Received

EAD

2009/10/07 Sent

2009/10/14 NOA Date

2009/10/23 Bio Apt Letter Received

2009/11/10 Biometrics Apt

2009/11/23 Card Production Ordered

2009/12/03 Card Received

AP

20xx/xx/xx Sent

20xx/xx/xx Arrived

20xx/xx/xx NOA Date

20xx/xx/xx Approval Date

tpjees.png

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well done!

I was just browsing the list and my immediate thoughts were how did we go from #245 on what I'll call Igor1, to #334 on Igor2?? Then I noticed that Igor1 only includes those petitions within the CSC processing time which is currently 2008-07-04.

So I started picking out random names in the beginning of the unapproved list on Igor2, and just about every one of them have not been seen on the site since February, March or April of 2008. I'm assuming they lost interest and haven't updated their timelines or the relationship fell apart and the petitions were dropped. I guess it makes a good argument to keep your timeline updated.

Great list though!

Bob

Trying to figure out how to explain to Patricia we lost approx 90 places in line (or queue as she would say).

Yeah I wondered why I'd dropped a few places in the new list then realised there are several outside of VSC's current processing times. I like it though.

Edited by Laura+Tom

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Ewok you're a :star:

I like the filter function which will take me right where I wanna be.

Just a thought ...is the list based on the date sent or on the NOA1 date?

I think it will be quite accurate if it's based on the NOA1 date, taking into account that when people update their timeline the date should be the one printed on their NOA1 and not the date they received it in the mail, as some people have done.

If it's based on the date sent, it cant be all that accurate as some people us US MAil and others a courier.

Just my 2 cents worth

Our K1 Journey Timeline

06.00.1998 - Met Online

12.22.2008 - I-129F received by VSC

12.22.2008 - NOA1 issued

04.08.2009 - NOA2 in 107 days - Igors List #174

04.14.2009 - NVC sent to Consulate in South Africa

04.29.2009 - Consulate received

05.04.2009 - Packet #3 received

05.08.2009 - Packet #4 received

05.14.2009 - Medical - Passed

06.22.2009 - Interview - APPROVED

06.29.2009 - Visa in hand

08.06.2009 - POE - Boston

08.22.2009 - Returned to South Africa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
would it be possible to sort the data by noa1 date instead of sent date? i feel that would create a more accurate estimate.

agree! as long as people know to put the actual NOA1 date in their time line. I came across a couple of people that have put their NOA1 date as the day they received it in the mail

Our K1 Journey Timeline

06.00.1998 - Met Online

12.22.2008 - I-129F received by VSC

12.22.2008 - NOA1 issued

04.08.2009 - NOA2 in 107 days - Igors List #174

04.14.2009 - NVC sent to Consulate in South Africa

04.29.2009 - Consulate received

05.04.2009 - Packet #3 received

05.08.2009 - Packet #4 received

05.14.2009 - Medical - Passed

06.22.2009 - Interview - APPROVED

06.29.2009 - Visa in hand