29 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thanks for that excellent pic, steven :thumbs:

playobama.jpg

the play button right where his mouth is. :lol:

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good one!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

scientist don't represent the average joe-six-pack, screw science and its nerds,

Nascar and monster trucks FTW!

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
scientist don't represent the average joe-six-pack, screw science and its nerds,

HAL 9000 says screw you! :P

(but... what about monster truck driving scientists?)

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Ah, do you mean President (slurring as I type that) "Elect" Moonbeam?

I suppose he's a convert now that he's sat with the other crazy, Al Gore, the inventor of the Internet, and has become an instant expert, in an hour long meeting, on all things that afflict the planet, and all solutions that involve sacrifice by all U.S. residents, except Al Gore personally, and the other pompous liberals that "sacrifice" doesn't apply to as they preach to the masses what to do, and especially NOT to do for as we know they're smarter, they're "leaders" and must impose on us what's "good for us".......blah, blah, blah.......

You know, like Prez Moonbeam says, $6/ gallon gasoline is best for the nation and its people as, of course as we all know, he's all knowing, being the Messiah and all and he's going to lead us given his vast knowledge of such subjects.

Just say'n <shrug>... :devil:

P.S. I like the photo too.... :thumbs:

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I suppose he's a convert now that he's sat with the other crazy, Al Gore, the inventor of the Internet, and has become an instant expert, in an hour long meeting, on all things that afflict the planet, and all solutions that involve sacrifice by all U.S. residents, except Al Gore personally, and the other pompous liberals that "sacrifice" doesn't apply to as they preach to the masses what to do, and especially NOT to do for as we know they're smarter, they're "leaders" and must impose on us what's "good for us".......blah, blah, blah.......

You know, like Prez Moonbeam says, $6/ gallon gasoline is best for the nation and its people as, of course as we all know, he's all knowing, being the Messiah and all and he's going to lead us given his vast knowledge of such subjects.

Kaydee, just curious - do you keep up to date with the latest technology thats published in Popular Science, Scientific American, Discover, etc.? Your understanding of what we can or can't do in terms of technology seems off by about 30 years.

Kaydee, just curious - do you keep up to date with the latest technology thats published in Popular Science, Scientific American, Discover, etc.? Your understanding of what we can or can't do in terms of technology seems off by about 30 years.

Steve are you a glue sniffer?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

HAL 9000 says screw you! :P

(but... what about monster truck driving scientists?)

Ohhh hold your horses son, if they drive monster trucks they are not as nerd as we thought. Hallelujah!

And for all of y'alls that believe in that crazy "Big Bangaro" theory, I say screw you! Read the bible, god created the universe, period! Like we come from a fish, that Derwein was bananas y'alls...

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

If you really want to please the crowd with NASCAR or monster trucks, get yourself killed or at least severely injured, no other scientific value other than that. Ha, some idiots think a Ford is better than a Chevy when both vehicles have to be built within a micron of each other, or be disqualified. Millions of people will be out driving today to watch their favorite football team lose, who cares, like NASCAR, the winners are the ones that are willing to spend the most bucks.

And what does FTW mean, web can't even agree, for the win, for teh win, f--- the world, feel for the wimp describes it best.