gethere

VERMONT?????????

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
Does anyone have an approval this week? ANYTHING HAPPENING HERE????????????????? Any August NOA2s floating around??? I just want some Merry Christmas news!

No me though,still waitting and waitting and waitting and waitting. Those people are unbeliaveble.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
Does anyone have an approval this week? ANYTHING HAPPENING HERE????????????????? Any August NOA2s floating around??? I just want some Merry Christmas news!

No me though,still waitting and waitting and waitting and waitting. Those people are unbeliaveble.

Me neither. I wonder if they work during the Xmas week, which is next week??? That means they might slow down even more. Ghrrr.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Me neither. I wonder if they work during the Xmas week, which is next week??? That means they might slow down even more. Ghrrr.....

They have 25 and 26 off. Of course they will probably are not going to do anything in the 24 and the day after because they have to talk how they Christmas was. Well i'm living in two days to see my fiance but i hope when i come back i better see an approved letter in the mailbox.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

if you look at your NOA1...the timeframe given is 90-120 days i believe. your congressman prolly wont do much right now as your still in the timeframe. have patience, looks like your right around the corner.

also if you take a look at this site : https://www.visapro.com/Vermont-Service-Center.asp

it will help you to see what month they are working on.

i know its hard, but you will have to wait til you hit atleast the 120 day mark before getting your congressman involved. there are ppl inline ahead of you since March, june, july, aug, still waiting, just give it some more time. I know its hard, but you will get thru it.

and yes, its the holidays, they will be slower approving ppl

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

still not NOA2 not even a touch it seems like Vermont is so slow now .

some CSC Sept filers got their NOA2 ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i think VSC Sept filers still in the waiting room :crying:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

When I filed the Vermont was the fast one, and everyone was bitching about CSC.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

don't pay attention to the number of approvals. you've only been waiting for 3 months, you probably need to allow 4-6 months to get your noa2 so just try and keep yourself busy until then. you'll get there eventually.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It was 141 days before we got approved, It will happen, you can write you congressman but he will be told you are within processing time lines and that is what he will report back to you. Until you get outside the dates listed by USCIS they really will not do much.

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

We're still waiting, been waiting 4.5 months now.. I see that CSC are onto September filers now though.

Hang in there, you have a lot of time left before you can officially do anything about it.

Patience is a virtue. That what most of us here have to learn. Others more than most. Just like myself.

And me. I have a NOA2, have had since 18th November. We are delayed at NVC. Seems there is no end to the process.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.