44 posts in this topic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Today is my last day of classes too! I'll I have is my colloquium on Monday and a final paper due the 19th.

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hey everyone, don't ask me why I am up so early. My husband's sleep schedule is totally off so he has me up early. Thought I would check in and say hello.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am sooo tired this morning. Christmas shopping is becoming quite a pain in the #######..im kind of thankful i just work the next 3 days and wont have time to do much else.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I haven't done any real Christmas Shopping since I had a full time job and a paper route. That we before my trip to Egypt in 06'. I miss the shopping and having money part of working. :(

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have a lot of shopping to do. So far, I have bought the kids two things a piece. Money is tight for us this year so I am praying that we can make it a good Christmas for them. I hope to finish 12/19 with a shopping fiasco with my friends at work. We do it every year, pile in a van and finish up our shopping lists the weekend before Christmas.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ughh Christmas shopping I have nothing done!!!! I have to take everything home to Wisconsin so I have to be conscious of the size of things. Such a pain!! We fly out the 19th so that leaves me with 8 days to finish it.....I'm hoping Sunday to drag hubby and kiddos to the mall... *face of doom...*

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We will only be there for 4 days and the options are well...limited LOL! I might end up doing some of it there but I know that I won't be able to find a lot of what I was thinking of getting there.

Any ideas what to get for a 21 year old married Army guy? I have to get my BIL something and I hardly know him so it's pretty difficult..

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I love Amazon!!! did tons of shopping there the other night really easy and inexpensive... I work retail so i hate being amongst the shoppers and the stress.

Olivia congrats on almost being done phew!

S and S you're still here girl????? does he wonder yet about this site you're on???

Zaidsmommy i really miss the pics but love the one you choose

ok started the finishing touches of my redecorating the house whoooooot i love the new cutains i put up.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
h22.gif

My last class with Dr. Sansone, I wrote 27 papers for that man and now he says that they are good, but not in the format he stated, oh and he tells me this last night 10 hours before everything is due, so screw him. Oh well, pray for me people. lol :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.