Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
We are Out of Bondage :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: package sent on 3-12-09... :whistle::whistle: Now im singing, this is what I do best. Thank You God....

I would like to know how everyone tracks there package from NVC to the Embassey???

Thanks for the support this site has really help me.

Congratulations!!! Way to go :dance: :dance: :dance:

To track DHL packages, I just did a search for 'DHL' on VJ website, there are many discussions about it.

E.g.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172384

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=127513

It will be two months on the 16th of March. I call them often and as of 3/11 we were still in (AP). :help: us all God. Im remaining claim for the most part, but as for my SO he is ready to throw in the towel and have me come to him. Faith will conguer this milestone, I pray that we all will overcome this solitude.

Peace and Blessing to All.

"Delay, is Not a Denial"

You have almost identical timeline to me. I too had my NOA2 on Jan 14, and I'm counting my "stuck at NVC" from Jan 22. That makes today Day50. I think I (and you) should be out either today or Monday at the latest. Hang in there!! You've almost made it. Don't lose faith now.

We are Out of Bondage :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: package sent on 3-12-09... :whistle::whistle: Now im singing, this is what I do best. Thank You God....

I would like to know how everyone tracks there package from NVC to the Embassey???

Congratulations!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I went to DHL site to track our package, and I think lucky-Kookie too. Of course the only way I have to know these are ours is by destination (Bangkok, Manila)

Ours says:

Tracking Number 9136860611

U.S DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Portsmouth, NH 03801

United States

Bangkok, Thailand

Ship date: 3/13/2009

Pieces: 1

Total weight: 3.6 lbs

Shipment reference: EXP 12 MAR 2009A

Service: Next DayMore info

Description: US DIPLOMATIC PAPERS

Lucky/Kookie:

Tracking Number 9136860703

U.S DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Portsmouth, NH 03801

United States

Manila, Philippines, The

Pieces: 2

Total weight: 36.6 lbs

Let the race begin :) Who will arrive first?

Note that their Lucky's pouch is 36.6lbs, ours is 3.6lbs - I guess that means 10X as many Philippines packets go out as Thailand?

Hey, I saw your tracking number and it shows that it has been delivered today. same thing as mines. tell me when you are calling your USEM ha. thanks.

Yes, I saw that too, about it being delivered. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether those are really our cases.

If you scroll back, you'll see that Todd mentioned that I looked for the wrong shipping reference "EXP 12 MAR 2009A" - should look for 13 MAR instead, and it will go out in today (Monday Mar 16) DHL pickup. I'm not sure about that, since in past posts on VJ about DHL, I've seen the instructions to enter the PREVIOUS day reference to the day we were told it was released. That's what I did.

Anyway, either it's there at the embassy, or it will be very shortly.

I wasn't planning to call the embassy. I was just going to wait till my fiancee tells me that she gets Packet3 from them.

I've already sent her everything - I134, tax returns, etc. And she' s already done the medical, police, single status long ago (back in Jan when we got our NOA2).

So I hope we can turn around the Packet3 very quickly, and get our interview scheduled.

Good luck Lucky, and good luck everybody!

All the newcomers, welcome and don't lose faith. All the oldtimers, please keep posting about your progress.

Ron, I hope you are right about the dates. That would mean my case got to HCM last Monday instead of today and I am 1 week further into this than I thought. That would be a change in this process!!!!!

And you can really get an interview in 4-6 weeks in Thailand? I am praying that we get an interview date in May! Mail delays may play a part of the wait, I think... :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
It will be two months on the 16th of March. I call them often and as of 3/11 we were still in (AP). :help: us all God. Im remaining claim for the most part, but as for my SO he is ready to throw in the towel and have me come to him. Faith will conguer this milestone, I pray that we all will overcome this solitude.

"Delay, is Not a Denial"

You have almost identical timeline to me. I too had my NOA2 on Jan 14, and I'm counting my "stuck at NVC" from Jan 22. That makes today Day50. I think I (and you) should be out either today or Monday at the latest. Hang in there!! You've almost made it. Don't lose faith now.

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey!

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

"Delay, is Not a Denial"

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey!

glad to hear your case has moved.

OURS IS STUCKED AT THE USCIS, the letters i mention earlier were from USCIS. our cas has not been forawarded to NVC yet so means still on the process for security check/AP. sorry, i think i posted my inquiry in the wrong forum..but thanks to all who responded. godbless!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Excellent! :thumbs:

Good luck with the rest of the process!

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

Timeline
Ron, I hope you are right about the dates. That would mean my case got to HCM last Monday instead of today and I am 1 week further into this than I thought. That would be a change in this process!!!!!

And you can really get an interview in 4-6 weeks in Thailand? I am praying that we get an interview date in May! Mail delays may play a part of the wait, I think... :angry:

Todd,

Ok, so here's the first link I recall seeing about this subject.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2560588

It's from the Sept 08 CSC forum, from back when we were all waiting for our NOA2s. Sigh. Seems so long ago. Can you imagine that there's a filer, Akiko, still stuck there, who had her NOA1 around the same time I did in Sept? And here I've finished NOA2, and even AP@NVC, and she's still in limbo at CSC waiting for her NOA2. She "graduated" to the 6-month club already. Sigh - the torment of this system just shows no mercy, does it?

Anyway, Karri - who was sort of our moderator-in-charge on that forum, posted the details about looking up DHL packages. And she points out that you're supposed to use the PREVIOUS DAY's tracking code. Is this all just some urban myth? Possibly. I really don't know.

As to interview dates, I know from others on the sawasdee3 (Thailand) thread that throughout Jan/Feb those who got their Packet3 and responded were being issued Interview dates roughly 2-3 weeks after the embassy got their packet3. That's what gave me my optimism. But we won't know for sure till we get it in there. Someone tonight on sawasdee thread said he is submitting his packet 3 and hoping for an interview in May. :( So we could have more waiting ahead of us yet.

Congratulations!!! Way to go :dance: :dance: :dance:

To track DHL packages, I just did a search for 'DHL' on VJ website, there are many discussions about it.

E.g.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172384

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=127513

i called USEM call center today and they still dont have it. even if DHL shows that whatever was sent last friday was recieved yesterday. I even asked to talk to the supervisor because I bought an $18 pin just to talk to them. US embassy manila shows that the $18 pin can be used for 3 calls. So i budgeted my calls having the first call to ask wheather they got the forwarded case from NVC, I was planning to have the second call to set an appointment by thursday and the 3rd was supposed to be when i needed to make a follow up on the visa after my interview. I was surprised that the agent told me that the pin is only good for 2 calls. That pissed me off and made me look for a supervisor.

I showed this supervisor where i found the information, and she agreed and apologized. that was a misinformation! i was forced to email a complaint because of this,

Anyway, after NVC forwards the case to the consulate, when is the best time for me to call if they sent it last friday february 13 to set an interview date?

Thank you.

Arrived Honolulu June 8, 2009
Got Married: June 17, 2009
Applied for SSN Card: June 19, 2009
Received SSN Card: June 25, 2009
AOS Timeline[
Sent AOS Packet: July 8, 2009
NOAs for AP and EAD: July 23, 2009
NOA for AOS: July 27, 2009
Biometrics date for my K2: Aug 22, 2009
Biometrics for me: Aug 20, 2009
Notice date for biometrics: July 31 and Aug 4, 2009
RFE received and AOS resumed: Sept 3, 2009
AP and EAD approved: October 22, 2009 (MY BIRTHDAY!)
AP approval notice received in the mail: Oct 25, 2009
EAD approval notice mailed: Oct 28, 2009

LIFTING CONDITIONS:
APPROVED FOR BOTH me and my daughter: 3/12/2012

NATURALIZATION:
Filed: 9/13/2012
I797C: 9/17/2012
Interview: 1/3/2013
Oath: 2/13/2013

IR5 (MOM)

NOA1: February 27, 2013

NOA2: November 19, 2013

NVC Received: Dec 19, 2013 but assigned an SDO case number

NVC changed case number to MNL: 1/23/2014

Paid AOS fee: 1/25/14

IV Invoice via email: 1/30/14

Paid IV: 1/30/14

CASE COMPLETE: 3/7/14

NVC Schedule: 4/10/2014

Hey you guys!! I was able to get a hold of an agent without calling the paid Call center service here at our US embassy manila. She said that they got an electronic notice that they just got my case today however, they still dont have the case yet. I really dont get that. It may be something like just on their computer it shows that they got a notice and will still review it. I asked when do i need to call back like next week, and the line got disconnected.

Arrived Honolulu June 8, 2009
Got Married: June 17, 2009
Applied for SSN Card: June 19, 2009
Received SSN Card: June 25, 2009
AOS Timeline[
Sent AOS Packet: July 8, 2009
NOAs for AP and EAD: July 23, 2009
NOA for AOS: July 27, 2009
Biometrics date for my K2: Aug 22, 2009
Biometrics for me: Aug 20, 2009
Notice date for biometrics: July 31 and Aug 4, 2009
RFE received and AOS resumed: Sept 3, 2009
AP and EAD approved: October 22, 2009 (MY BIRTHDAY!)
AP approval notice received in the mail: Oct 25, 2009
EAD approval notice mailed: Oct 28, 2009

LIFTING CONDITIONS:
APPROVED FOR BOTH me and my daughter: 3/12/2012

NATURALIZATION:
Filed: 9/13/2012
I797C: 9/17/2012
Interview: 1/3/2013
Oath: 2/13/2013

IR5 (MOM)

NOA1: February 27, 2013

NOA2: November 19, 2013

NVC Received: Dec 19, 2013 but assigned an SDO case number

NVC changed case number to MNL: 1/23/2014

Paid AOS fee: 1/25/14

IV Invoice via email: 1/30/14

Paid IV: 1/30/14

CASE COMPLETE: 3/7/14

NVC Schedule: 4/10/2014

"Delay, is Not a Denial"

Congratulations :)

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2nd July 2008

NOA1 : 25th July 2008

NOA2 : 28th November 2008

NVC Received : 2nd December 2008

NVC Left : 12th January 2009

Consulate Received : 26th January 2009

Packet 3 Sent : 27th January 2009

Interview: 19th February 2009

Visa in hand : 24th February 2009

Flew to US: 28th February 2009

Wedding Day 10th March 2009 in snowy Colorado

AOS Journey

AOS package sent : 24th March 2009

NOA: 31st March 2009

AOS transferred to CSC: 13th April 2009

Biometrics Appt: 23rd April 2009

AOS approved 13th May 2009

Green Card received 9th June 2009

Stuck in AP at NVC thread

UK AOS Progress Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

"Delay, is Not a Denial"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

HOW LONG WERE YOU ON AP??

LUISH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hey you guys!! I was able to get a hold of an agent without calling the paid Call center service here at our US embassy manila. She said that they got an electronic notice that they just got my case today however, they still dont have the case yet. I really dont get that. It may be something like just on their computer it shows that they got a notice and will still review it. I asked when do i need to call back like next week, and the line got disconnected.

I got the same answer from the consulate for about a week after it left NVC. "we have the electronic file, but havent received the paper file yet".

I tracked it on dsl. I set it up so I was notified when the package was signed for. 2 days after it was signed for I emailed the consulate again and said "I believe the case was received on___ and signed for by _____, please advise....."

They wrote back and confirmed that they had received it and gave us an interview date.

:)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

I got the same answer from the consulate for about a week after it left NVC. "we have the electronic file, but havent received the paper file yet".

I tracked it on dsl. I set it up so I was notified when the package was signed for. 2 days after it was signed for I emailed the consulate again and said "I believe the case was received on___ and signed for by _____, please advise....."

They wrote back and confirmed that they had received it and gave us an interview date.

That's great :) When is your interview?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

That's great :) When is your interview?

April 13th :dance:

:secret: a year and 2 days after filing the first petition with VSC...not that im counting or anything LOL

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline
I went to DHL site to track our package, and I think lucky-Kookie too. Of course the only way I have to know these are ours is by destination (Bangkok, Manila)

Ours says:

Tracking Number 9136860611

U.S DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Portsmouth, NH 03801

United States

Bangkok, Thailand

Pieces: 1

Total weight: 3.6 lbs

Lucky/Kookie:

Tracking Number 9136860703

U.S DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Portsmouth, NH 03801

United States

Manila, Philippines, The

Pieces: 2

Total weight: 36.6 lbs

Let the race begin :) Who will arrive first?

Note that their Lucky's pouch is 36.6lbs, ours is 3.6lbs - I guess that means 10X as many Philippines packets go out as Thailand?

Hey, I saw your tracking number and it shows that it has been delivered today. same thing as mines. tell me when you are calling your USEM ha. thanks.

Yes, I saw that too, about it being delivered. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether those are really our cases.

If you scroll back, you'll see that Todd mentioned that I looked for the wrong shipping reference "EXP 12 MAR 2009A" - should look for 13 MAR instead, and it will go out in today (Monday Mar 16) DHL pickup. I'm not sure about that, since in past posts on VJ about DHL, I've seen the instructions to enter the PREVIOUS day reference to the day we were told it was released. That's what I did.

Anyway, either it's there at the embassy, or it will be very shortly.

I wasn't planning to call the embassy. I was just going to wait till my fiancee tells me that she gets Packet3 from them.

I've already sent her everything - I134, tax returns, etc. And she' s already done the medical, police, single status long ago (back in Jan when we got our NOA2).

So I hope we can turn around the Packet3 very quickly, and get our interview scheduled.

Good luck Lucky, and good luck everybody!

All the newcomers, welcome and don't lose faith. All the oldtimers, please keep posting about your progress.

I was released from NVC on Feb 26, 2009 and hope to have interview date in May also. Hope that we can meet and share a cheerful coffee in HCM

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.