Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

We are still at NVC form 5th Jan 2009. 35 days in AP. Yesterday received email from NVC that This petition is now eligible for further processing. The petitioner, beneficiary, and/or attorney of record will receive further instructions regarding the processing of this petition.

What does it mean??????????????

If it was in response to an email from you, it is the usual canned response. Quite a few have had those, and they don't mean a thing.

Sorry (F)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

She's right!!! This is the exact same email I recd but id didnt mean squat!!! I got excited for nothing.... sorry to say. But hang in there, your day will come. We were there for over 7 weeks!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

NVC is busy today..cant get through to bug them :(

I'll try later

did everyone enjoy their weekend on "the inside" lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'll try later

I was able to get through and I was given canned responses.

No update on either file. Lasy told me that AP is various gov't agencies checking your file.

I told my wife, I wish she was born here so we could have avoided immigration altogether.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
No sooner did I post, than did NCV finally respond that they sent the packet off to the embassy!!!! :dance:

Congrats bre-and-paul! Isn't it like wish come true?! Wish you a speedy and hurdle-free ride rest of the way.

Timeline
No sooner did I post, than did NCV finally respond that they sent the packet off to the embassy!!!! :dance:

awesome! good luck on the interview :)

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

I'll try later

I was able to get through and I was given canned responses.

No update on either file. Lasy told me that AP is various gov't agencies checking your file.

I told my wife, I wish she was born here so we could have avoided immigration altogether.

aww, my husband says that...why couldnt you have been born here?! heh that would make living there alot easier for me lol too bad im not fluent in arabic and independently wealthy ha!

well, i tried about 4 times today, i must have been calling in peak times or something..i'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks!

New to the forum...in AP since December 18th, someone please tell me we are getting close! :blush:

hey, its almost 7 weeks now since your case being stucked in NVC.. in our case,we are stucked at NVC for 2 weeks,..my Fiance keep calling the NVC and he advised to talked to the Supervisor and then when he called second day,he talked to Supervisor and told that we are still on AP..Then on the third day,my Fiance talked again to Supervisor,and he was told that it's out of AP and has been sent to consulate on thet day..

my Fiance advice is just keep calling,and talk to a Supervisor,.Good luck to you,I hope you'll be out of AP soon.

Great news - congrats!

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2nd July 2008

NOA1 : 25th July 2008

NOA2 : 28th November 2008

NVC Received : 2nd December 2008

NVC Left : 12th January 2009

Consulate Received : 26th January 2009

Packet 3 Sent : 27th January 2009

Interview: 19th February 2009

Visa in hand : 24th February 2009

Flew to US: 28th February 2009

Wedding Day 10th March 2009 in snowy Colorado

AOS Journey

AOS package sent : 24th March 2009

NOA: 31st March 2009

AOS transferred to CSC: 13th April 2009

Biometrics Appt: 23rd April 2009

AOS approved 13th May 2009

Green Card received 9th June 2009

Stuck in AP at NVC thread

UK AOS Progress Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Our case stuck in AP @NVC since 01/09/2009

My Journey K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Guyana

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-02

NVC Received : 2009-01-09

NVC Left : 2009-02-24

Consulate Received : unknown

Packet 3 Received : 03/05/09

Packet 3 Sent : 03/09/09

Packet 4 Received : 03/17/09

Interview Date : 03/30/09

Visa Received : 03/31/09

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Our case made it to the embassy in Zagreb yesterday around noon. My fiance couldn't resist emailing them so... he's the one who was given the info about my interview, too, haha. They were supposed to mail me my whateverstuff (instructions and interview information) yesterday, but I guess they're procrastinating a bit since I haven't received anything yet.

They told my fiance that my interview is scheduled for March 12th. Now I have to reschedule it for the beginning of April.

Either way, things are finally moving again, yay! :star:

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Timeline
Our case stuck in AP @NVC since 01/09/2009

sorry you guys are stuck too, but at least you have some good company, and know you arent alone :D

Our case made it to the embassy in Zagreb yesterday around noon. My fiance couldn't resist emailing them so... he's the one who was given the info about my interview, too, haha. They were supposed to mail me my whateverstuff (instructions and interview information) yesterday, but I guess they're procrastinating a bit since I haven't received anything yet.

They told my fiance that my interview is scheduled for March 12th. Now I have to reschedule it for the beginning of April.

Either way, things are finally moving again, yay! :star:

woohoo for movement and progress!

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.