Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

According to all our APers' current timelines, your case should be out any day soon, too, dzyrhetom!

Having been through it now myself, I advise calling every day because it seems they really have no idea what they're saying, and the information provided by one agent can be opposite to what the other one will say in a phonecall maybe even minutes apart.

On the other hand, I feel a lot better now, but I must admit I am just as worried about the outcome of the interview. The embassy employee said today they had nothing at all even mentioning the wait at NVC, butbut. You never know with them.

WOHOOO.... ohh yes, AT LAST NVC has COMPLETED our processing..They have already forwarded our case to the USEM...What a wonderful night it is for me here!!! Thanks God...

Ive just got an email from NVC tonight in replied from my inquiry and called them too right after I have read the letter and yes, indeed, its TRUE.....The packet 3 is on its way to USEM Manila.. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ohh btw, THANKS Badgerella...I think NVC released OUR case at the same ... So to all who are still there , dont lose hope! Soon NVC will release/ forward your case to the USEM.. Be positive...Goodluck to all of us....

Congratulations!!! :dance:

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

According to all our APers' current timelines, your case should be out any day soon, too, dzyrhetom!

Having been through it now myself, I advise calling every day because it seems they really have no idea what they're saying, and the information provided by one agent can be opposite to what the other one will say in a phonecall maybe even minutes apart.

On the other hand, I feel a lot better now, but I must admit I am just as worried about the outcome of the interview. The embassy employee said today they had nothing at all even mentioning the wait at NVC, butbut. You never know with them.

Perhaps the electronic copy doesn't show it, but I can tell you that my interviewer had the report in her hand, as part of the case. She mentioned it to me as she leafed through about half an inch of paper, all with boxes down the right hand side, and bits highlighted. That's when she said we had been quite a while in AP. I said yes...51 days! I was trying to read it upside down :lol:

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Thanks cdneh....for the encouraging words you always have for us here......and to all of us, Goodluck and HAVE a speedy process as we go through our journey....

07-07-08 - filed I-129f and sent it to VSC

08-25-08 - NOA1

12-10-08 - hard copy of NOA2 rec'd

12-17-08 - NVC received our case

12-18-08 - 02-03-09---- stuck at NVC

02-04-09 - NVC RELEASED/FORWARDED OUR CASE TO USEM, AT LAST!!!

02-11-09 - USEM received the hard copy of packet 3..

02-18-09 - Medical at SLEC...THANKS GOD, I PASSED !!!

03-04-09 - Interview @ USEM,VISA APPROVED!!! ( His WILL for us)

03-10-09 - Visa delivered(on hand).......@ 11:00 am

03-14-09 - FLYING time! >>03-14-09 ( US time @ 1 p.m) Arrived ...POE: DETROIT <<

MAY 17, 2009 - MARRIED !!!

AOS

11-03-09 - Mailed the AOS package

11-05-09 - Status Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

11-12-09 - Check Cashed (Online Banking)

11-13-09 - NOA's for I-485, I-765 , I-131

11-23-09 - Received Bio appt. notice

12-03-09 - Bio appt. Done @ memphis...Hassle free

12-21-09 - Touched (online status says that case was transferrred to CSC)

12-30-09 - Touched online (I-765 & I-131 Approved)

01-04-10 - I-131 Approval Notice rec'd

01-11-10 - EAD card rec'd..Yehey! & Apply for SSN ..02-22-10 - Finally got the SSN card

03-05-10 -Card prod. ordered

03-12-10 - GREEN CARD on hand

ROC- I-751

01-19-12- Sent the packet to Vermont Service Center

01-23-12- Cash the checked (2 yr GC expires on this day too),  01-28-12- NOA 1 received

02-28-12- NOA2 received -bio appt for 04-03

04-03-12- Biometrics done on this day

02-22-13- RFE rec'd & -02-28-13- RFE responded

03-14-13- Checked online status and it states: APRROVED!

~~NATURALIZED US CITIZEN on 10/23/2015~~

Mom's JOURNEY  : 12-29-17: I-130 petition sent to Chicago lockbox

1-03-18- Got a text & email from USCIS that application was received

1-08-18- rec'd hard copy NOA1 - I797,   7-02-18- I-130 petition for Mom approved- YAY!

08-23-18: Received an email from NVC with the case number MNL..Also paid the fees (AOS & IV)

10/16/18- Submitted all docs via CEAC, 10/25/18- Received an email stating " Case Completed/Documetary Qualified"

11/9/18: Received an email from NVC stating interview date,12/3/18: INTERVIEW DATE

Thanks cdneh....for the encouraging words you always have for us here......and to all of us, Goodluck and HAVE a speedy process as we go through our journey....

No worries...and all the best with the next bit! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Perhaps the electronic copy doesn't show it, but I can tell you that my interviewer had the report in her hand, as part of the case. She mentioned it to me as she leafed through about half an inch of paper, all with boxes down the right hand side, and bits highlighted. That's when she said we had been quite a while in AP. I said yes...51 days! I was trying to read it upside down :lol:

Ooo, so that makes us win. We were there for FIFTY TWO days!!! ;)

I have no idea what exactly is coming to them through actual mail, but he said nothing in the electronic file was showing the 7 week wait, or anything at all related to it. Either way, as long as it's some random cr*p, I don't care. I hope it'll be painless!

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Ooo, so that makes us win. We were there for FIFTY TWO days!!! ;)

I have no idea what exactly is coming to them through actual mail, but he said nothing in the electronic file was showing the 7 week wait, or anything at all related to it. Either way, as long as it's some random cr*p, I don't care. I hope it'll be painless!

heh..I count us at a tie...but either way you are out of there and on the way! Wishing you all the best for a painless process :thumbs:

WOHOOO.... ohh yes, AT LAST NVC has COMPLETED our processing..They have already forwarded our case to the USEM...What a wonderful night it is for me here!!! Thanks God...

Ive just got an email from NVC tonight in replied from my inquiry and called them too right after I have read the letter and yes, indeed, its TRUE.....The packet 3 is on its way to USEM Manila.. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ohh btw, THANKS Badgerella...I think NVC released OUR case at the same ... So to all who are still there , dont lose hope! Soon NVC will release/ forward your case to the USEM.. Be positive...Goodluck to all of us....

Congratulations - its wonderful to have escaped :)

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2nd July 2008

NOA1 : 25th July 2008

NOA2 : 28th November 2008

NVC Received : 2nd December 2008

NVC Left : 12th January 2009

Consulate Received : 26th January 2009

Packet 3 Sent : 27th January 2009

Interview: 19th February 2009

Visa in hand : 24th February 2009

Flew to US: 28th February 2009

Wedding Day 10th March 2009 in snowy Colorado

AOS Journey

AOS package sent : 24th March 2009

NOA: 31st March 2009

AOS transferred to CSC: 13th April 2009

Biometrics Appt: 23rd April 2009

AOS approved 13th May 2009

Green Card received 9th June 2009

Stuck in AP at NVC thread

UK AOS Progress Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Ok, ok, it'll be a tie. We can share the special ... place. :)

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!!! I am happy for you and your SO, Ann!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
hey guys,I just posted yesterday that we are on AP,..

The good news today,is we're out of AP!!yipie!!got our MNL number and our case was sent today:)

Congratulations!! That gives me hope too. We went into NVC same day as you, Jan 22. If you got out so quickly, maybe we can too. I just called them 10 minutes ago, we're still stuck tonight. But maybe next week :unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations!

Hmm... there seems to be a sudden batch of approvals.

Do you suppose they just hired some clerks there, and now all the AP cases are going to be plowed through in a hurry? That would be lovely!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Hmm... there seems to be a sudden batch of approvals.

Do you suppose they just hired some clerks there, and now all the AP cases are going to be plowed through in a hurry? That would be lovely!!!!!!!!

A bunch of THANKS to everyone espcially those who are always there for us as we go through this journey.. WE have been guided a lot becoz of you guys....I know there are still some things we need to do and accomplished.. So wish us luck guys.....

Again, Thank you so much!!!

07-07-08 - filed I-129f and sent it to VSC

08-25-08 - NOA1

12-10-08 - hard copy of NOA2 rec'd

12-17-08 - NVC received our case

12-18-08 - 02-03-09---- stuck at NVC

02-04-09 - NVC RELEASED/FORWARDED OUR CASE TO USEM, AT LAST!!!

02-11-09 - USEM received the hard copy of packet 3..

02-18-09 - Medical at SLEC...THANKS GOD, I PASSED !!!

03-04-09 - Interview @ USEM,VISA APPROVED!!! ( His WILL for us)

03-10-09 - Visa delivered(on hand).......@ 11:00 am

03-14-09 - FLYING time! >>03-14-09 ( US time @ 1 p.m) Arrived ...POE: DETROIT <<

MAY 17, 2009 - MARRIED !!!

AOS

11-03-09 - Mailed the AOS package

11-05-09 - Status Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

11-12-09 - Check Cashed (Online Banking)

11-13-09 - NOA's for I-485, I-765 , I-131

11-23-09 - Received Bio appt. notice

12-03-09 - Bio appt. Done @ memphis...Hassle free

12-21-09 - Touched (online status says that case was transferrred to CSC)

12-30-09 - Touched online (I-765 & I-131 Approved)

01-04-10 - I-131 Approval Notice rec'd

01-11-10 - EAD card rec'd..Yehey! & Apply for SSN ..02-22-10 - Finally got the SSN card

03-05-10 -Card prod. ordered

03-12-10 - GREEN CARD on hand

ROC- I-751

01-19-12- Sent the packet to Vermont Service Center

01-23-12- Cash the checked (2 yr GC expires on this day too),  01-28-12- NOA 1 received

02-28-12- NOA2 received -bio appt for 04-03

04-03-12- Biometrics done on this day

02-22-13- RFE rec'd & -02-28-13- RFE responded

03-14-13- Checked online status and it states: APRROVED!

~~NATURALIZED US CITIZEN on 10/23/2015~~

Mom's JOURNEY  : 12-29-17: I-130 petition sent to Chicago lockbox

1-03-18- Got a text & email from USCIS that application was received

1-08-18- rec'd hard copy NOA1 - I797,   7-02-18- I-130 petition for Mom approved- YAY!

08-23-18: Received an email from NVC with the case number MNL..Also paid the fees (AOS & IV)

10/16/18- Submitted all docs via CEAC, 10/25/18- Received an email stating " Case Completed/Documetary Qualified"

11/9/18: Received an email from NVC stating interview date,12/3/18: INTERVIEW DATE

hey guys,I just posted yesterday that we are on AP,..

The good news today,is we're out of AP!!yipie!!got our MNL number and our case was sent today:)

Congratulations!

K1 Journey

I-129F Sent : 2nd July 2008

NOA1 : 25th July 2008

NOA2 : 28th November 2008

NVC Received : 2nd December 2008

NVC Left : 12th January 2009

Consulate Received : 26th January 2009

Packet 3 Sent : 27th January 2009

Interview: 19th February 2009

Visa in hand : 24th February 2009

Flew to US: 28th February 2009

Wedding Day 10th March 2009 in snowy Colorado

AOS Journey

AOS package sent : 24th March 2009

NOA: 31st March 2009

AOS transferred to CSC: 13th April 2009

Biometrics Appt: 23rd April 2009

AOS approved 13th May 2009

Green Card received 9th June 2009

Stuck in AP at NVC thread

UK AOS Progress Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.