D-&-J

Recent I-130 Approvals (Nov. /Dec.) - NVC Process

812 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi!

I am curious as to how other recent approvals are doing at NVC. I would love to hear whether you have been able to send in the Choice of Agent or pay the AOS fee bill.

Our I-130 and I-129F petitions were approved on September 20. The I-130 arrived at NVC on September 26 and the I-129F arrived in Italy on December 1. We are going to schedule the K-3 interview and hope that our info for the CR-1 catches up so that my husband can enter with a green card.

I would love to hear about what progress others are making at NVC!

Citizenship

11/01/2011 N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX

11/28/2011 Placed in line for interview (no biometrics)

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Daniele & Jen - I think you mean to say 'November' instead of 'September' in your post :)

I just got approved on Dec 1 and am anxiously waiting for NVC to receive my applications. I am totally prepared to fire off all the paperwork to NVC once they have my case. Let's keep a track. I am shooting for an aggressive target of late Jan for an interview date...let's see how it plays out.

Timeline

Yes, I meant November! Thanks.

I have all my paper together too. I was hoping that the Choice of Agent and the AOS Fee bill would be generated by now. Back to waiting - except this wait will be much shorter than the last!!!

Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I checked thru the automated system and they haven't gotten mine yet, tho it was only approved Dec 1st, heh

Date of I-751 = 03/05/2011

NOA Date = 3/08/2011

Biometrics = 04/11/2011

Approved = 09/08/2011

Timeline
I checked thru the automated system and they haven't gotten mine yet, tho it was only approved Dec 1st, heh

Same here...I've been calling like six times a day to check in the AVR. I even went through an operator yesterday who seemed pretty annoyed (and I don't blame her) that I am inquiring about a case approved on Dec 1. :) hey...I welcome a week long wait (hopefully) compared to the gruesome 9-month-ever-increasingly-painful wait at the USCIS's fine facilities at Vermont Service Center.

Timeline

I found out that NVC had received the I-130 through the AVR and was able to get the NVC case number also. However, the AVR still says they have no record of the I-129F but I got the NVC case number and date it was sent to the consulate from the operator.

Citizenship

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

MsNoob, used LingChe NVC Shorcuts

and made it through NVC in 19 days.

Incredible...but true.

In theory, if you use the guide (or similar principles)

you can get through NVC well ahead of your

K3 interview.

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Timeline

I just ckecked with NVC automated system that NVC received and assigned my case number on Dec. 1.

Looks like NVC is moving.

CJ Vasani congratulations for your approval. It's been a long wait for you bud but not any more.

05-26-2008 Marriage

06-23-2008 Leaving my baby

07-29-2008 I-130 to Chicago lock box

07-30-2008 CSC received I-130

08-01-2008 NOA1

08-05-2008 Touched

11-25-2008 NOA2.

NVC journey begins

12-01-2008 NVC received

12-05-2008 NVC sent visa fee

12-23-2008 NVC received visa fee

12-dd-2008 AOS package received

12-dd-2008 AOS package sent to NVC

Wow! I am glad that I found this thread.....

Our I129 f and I130 got approved last Nov 26.

My husband called the NVC last dec 2 and got the NVC case #.

We're planning to pursue to CR-1

My husband asked the NVC if we can cancel the K3 but the agent said

that it will not hurt us if we will continue both...hmmm I am kinda confused!

How about your case guys? Since some of the people in this thread are in K3 category...

Thank you! :)

Edited by sweet_wifey22

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Our DS-3032 was sent and AOS fee bill was generated yesterday, Dec 3. The AVR message changed today.

The Journey...

2008.03.07 - Wedding in USA

2008.03.19 - I-130 application filed

2009.02.18 - Interview

2009.02.20 - Visa received

2009.03.12 - USA entry / Green Card

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010.12.14 - Filed for Removal of Conditions

2011.05.12 - 10-year Green Card received

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012.04.05 - N-400 Application for Citizenship filed

2012.08.16 - Interview

2012.11.20 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Cases approved after you, AOS generated yesterday and paid for (I got to know it by getting the IIN beforehand and checking online. Just e-mailed 3032 this morning)

I have all my paper together too. I was hoping that the Choice of Agent and the AOS Fee bill would be generated by now. Back to waiting - except this wait will be much shorter than the last!!!

Timeline
Cases approved after you, AOS generated yesterday and paid for (I got to know it by getting the IIN beforehand and checking online. Just e-mailed 3032 this morning)

charisma...buddy..please update your timeline. it helps us gauge the expected wait between different processes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.